Author Topic: Changes next week for the Demons game?  (Read 6528 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Changes next week for the Demons game?
« on: April 10, 2010, 09:57:54 PM »
Fire away  :-\

Offline rufio_1991

• Jack Dyer medallist
Re: Changes next week for the Demons game?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 10:14:21 PM »
I'll have a better answer after tomorrows Coburg game but as for now.

OUT: Jayden Post.
IN: Graham Polak.

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 10:20:44 PM »
OUT: Tambling
IN : Webberly

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 10:25:10 PM »
If we had the depth the we could easily drop 10 players after this performance. Too many lazy players who seem to have a mindset that we will lose every game so whats the point in trying. This in the most part seems to be the more so called "experienced" senior players. Maybe we simply need to play every new recruit and remove the cancers from this team in one foul swoop. :help

tony_montana

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 10:32:56 PM »
Tambling must be dropped, white didn't do anything, I'd leave Post in the back half. I'd tell connors that his rebound whilst good, counts for naught if his opponent i going to kick 3.5 or whatever mcglynn ended up with. Has been exposed defensively every game thus far! Edwards tries, gets in decent possies but is a horrible fail with decision making and disposal. RR back to coburg for 8 weeks, must get fit, can show us in the second half of the seaso if he has the goods.
Leave simmonds FF and lets see how the lads go at coburg before we talk about ins

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 11:00:49 PM »
Out Edwards White Roberts

In Webberley Astbury Nahas

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 11:15:06 PM »
I'd tell connors that his rebound whilst good, counts for naught if his opponent i going to kick 3.5 or whatever mcglynn ended up with. Has been exposed defensively every game thus far!
Connors wasn't on McGlynn the whole game, Tuck certainly had him at times
He was good defensively last week too

tony_montana

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 11:20:16 PM »
I'd tell connors that his rebound whilst good, counts for naught if his opponent i going to kick 3.5 or whatever mcglynn ended up with. Has been exposed defensively every game thus far!
Connors wasn't on McGlynn the whole game, Tuck certainly had him at times
He was good defensively last week too

true, newman and tambling also had short stints, but he had him more than the others combined... He's too loose infamy, has to find the balance between rebound and defence.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 06:33:41 AM »
Out: Post,

In: Polak - we need a big body fixe din the goal square to straighten us up

Post was awful last night. He wont chase, attack contests and actually almosts looks disinterested. His work off the ball is non existent.

I said it last week and I will say it again - having watched him closely last night and last week it's pretty clear to me why he didn't play all the praccy games in the seniors.

And just on tambling - I thought he had his best game last night for 2010. His gut running and defensive work off the ball was very good indeed
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

jackstar is back again

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2010, 08:52:49 AM »

Post was awful last night. He wont chase, attack contests and actually almosts looks disinterested. His work off the ball is non existent.

I said it last week and I will say it again - having watched him closely last night and last week it's pretty clear to me why he didn't play all the praccy games in the seniors.

And just on tambling - I thought he had his best game last night for 2010. His gut running and defensive work off the ball was very good indeed

Would agree on Post, kid thinks he is a bit of a "'rock star"". doesnt work hard enough.
Noticed Matty White having a bludge behind play last night and not chasing.
Coburg bound are these 2

Ramps

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2010, 10:21:33 AM »

Would agree on Post, kid thinks he is a bit of a "'rock star"". doesnt work hard enough.
Noticed Matty White having a bludge behind play last night and not chasing.
Coburg bound are these 2

Relton doesnt work hard enough either for someone new to a club, he'll be back at Coburg as well shortly.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2010, 10:24:40 AM »
whats evident with Relton is that on the TV shot from behind the goals last night, he had no idea where to stand in the zones and no idea what do when the opposition released from kick in.
Not only is this a player issue in regards to listening and hard running, but a coaching issue as well.
A matter of fact the zones were terrible

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2010, 10:25:09 AM »

Totally agree on Post too. Watched last weeks game a couple of times this week and now last nights game and he goes to ground to often! No second effort most of the time, horrible below his knees, doesn't seem to want to chase and tackle and a long way away at the minute. Cannot even take a grab either and if he is not doing that it's time for a stint at Coburg. We cannot take a trick as a club, i was hoping he might be that one that we could build our new side around but after watching him a little closer i'm not so sure. A long way to go i know, but just have a bad feeling.

Ramps

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2010, 10:28:02 AM »

Totally agree on Post too. Watched last weeks game a couple of times this week and now last nights game and he goes to ground to often! No second effort most of the time, horrible below his knees, doesn't seem to want to chase and tackle and a long way away at the minute. Cannot even take a grab either and if he is not doing that it's time for a stint at Coburg. We cannot take a trick as a club, i was hoping he might be that one that we could build our new side around but after watching him a little closer i'm not so sure. A long way to go i know, but just have a bad feeling.

Agree 100% - Post should be at CHB anyway

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2010, 10:28:34 AM »
Would rather wait until after todays Coburg game but:

Out: EDWARDS, Rance, Post

In: Thursty, Webberly, Polak
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"