Author Topic: Very quiet on here today  (Read 4773 times)

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Very quiet on here today
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2010, 11:28:21 PM »
Just shut the eff up about everything.  Why don't we wait until at least halfway through the season to comment.  You lot are pathetic.

Well I was going to tell you about you know who, but seeing your so stressed, I will hold off :lol
To be honest, I couldn't care less about any 'gossip' until we've played at least 10 more games.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2010, 04:09:05 AM »
Well I was going to tell you about you know who, but seeing your so stressed, I will hold off :lol

Carostar strikes again!

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2010, 07:16:39 AM »
The less said about the team in the media the better. Need to get off the media radar. Actions speaker louder than words. Team needs to make a statement against demons on Sunday

jackstar is back again

« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2010, 10:04:57 AM »

Carostar strikes again!

Well, do you know about the boots on EBAY? ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline crannyvegas

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2010, 10:18:39 AM »

Carostar strikes again!

Well, do you know about the boots on EBAY? ::) ::) ::) ::)

are you getting rid of some "borrowed" memorabilia jack??
Detka! Detka! Detka!

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2010, 11:21:59 AM »
MY POINT IS THIS.
The majority of supporters are extremely disappointed with events that have taken place over the past week,
Along with the extremely NON-COMPETITIVE start to the year, it seems as though it was quiet here today.
I dont think the RFC have handled the events this week any good at all. :banghead
Along with other issues, the club is a laughing stock.
And no WP I wont be posting other issues,

Its the broken repetitive record player from Hell

jackstar is back again

« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2010, 11:30:10 AM »
On a positive, lets hope we are at least competitive this week :thumbsup

Ox

« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2010, 03:49:48 PM »

did u mean" the least competitive this week?

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2010, 04:50:23 PM »

did u mean" the least competitive this week?

pwned ;D
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline smasha

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2010, 07:59:39 PM »
MY POINT IS THIS.
The majority of supporters are extremely disappointed with events that have taken place over the past week,
Along with the extremely NON-COMPETITIVE start to the year, it seems as though it was quiet here today.
I dont think the RFC have handled the events this week any good at all. :banghead
Along with other issues, the club is a laughing stock.
And no WP I wont be posting other issues,

maybe l will post them for you  ;D

now where do you want me to start there are so many issue + a few skeltons in the closet that are about to jump out  :lol

I would imagine it is quiet because there isn't much to post right now. I'm sure a few wins or even very competitive performances would give supporters more topics to contructively discuss.

Threads like this one would typically be started by those "supporters" who need to pay out on something because they lead a hollow life or ex-employees with an axe to grind or possibly both. Others may just lead a simple life in the bush with too much time on their hand. Not really sure. I am sure that these same posters will go missing when times are good and things improve. Forum will be better for it but until then I will enjoy the tabloid "new idea" nAture of the bitchy bitch threads. Light entertainment at it's finest!!!

:lol Gold.