Author Topic: Very quiet on here today  (Read 4771 times)

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
Re: Very quiet on here today
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2010, 06:48:54 PM »
This Jackoff person reminds me of someone from the dim past.  ::)

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2010, 06:49:23 PM »
The shot of Relton Roberts eating a sandwich by himself in the SCG rooms has summed up the season for me sadly.  :-[

link?

No link.

It was on FoxSports' match coverage.

He cut a dejected figure all by himself munching on a sandwich in a deserted room. He looked sad and lonely, I was upset by what I saw.  :'(
Maybe he was sad because he didn't have a tasty beverage to wash down that dry sandwich. DC drank them all apparentlly!

jackstar is back again

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2010, 06:53:22 PM »
I'll be there Sunday too, only thing is, if i dont look at the score board and dont watch the clangers, what the hell am i gonna look at? Maybe I'll make an egg and lettuce sanga and concentrate on that? lol  :gotigers

I will be keeping an eye on you ;)

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2010, 07:01:09 PM »
I'll be there Sunday too, only thing is, if i dont look at the score board and dont watch the clangers, what the hell am i gonna look at? Maybe I'll make an egg and lettuce sanga and concentrate on that? lol  :gotigers

I will be keeping an eye on you ;)

then i'd better behave and eat like a lady!...i'll be the one with the knitting! :P

Offline 3rogerd

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2010, 08:14:22 PM »
Very very quiet on here today.
Think we all have had enough ::)
Interesting to see how many people turn up on Sunday, supporters will start voting with there feet.
All a bit of a circus at RFC.
Has been for al while, nothing seems to have changed unfortunately

your point?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2010, 08:16:49 PM »
your point?

I hope you get a better response than me 3rogerd

I asked the same question and got nothing  :help

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2010, 08:30:56 PM »
your point?

I hope you get a better response than me 3rogerd

I asked the same question and got nothing  :help

I know how you feel Bill. Check out the "Ben Cousins of no value...." thread   :(

jackstar is back again

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2010, 08:31:42 PM »
MY POINT IS THIS.
The majority of supporters are extremely disappointed with events that have taken place over the past week,
Along with the extremely NON-COMPETITIVE start to the year, it seems as though it was quiet here today.
I dont think the RFC have handled the events this week any good at all. :banghead
Along with other issues, the club is a laughing stock.
And no WP I wont be posting other issues,

Tigermonk

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2010, 08:48:25 PM »
MY POINT IS THIS.
The majority of supporters are extremely disappointed with events that have taken place over the past week,
Along with the extremely NON-COMPETITIVE start to the year, it seems as though it was quiet here today.
I dont think the RFC have handled the events this week any good at all. :banghead

maybe l will post them for you  ;D

now where do you want me to start there are so many issue + a few skeltons in the closet that are about to jump out  :lol

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2010, 08:49:41 PM »
Just shut the stuff up about everything.  Why don't we wait until at least halfway through the season to comment.  You lot are pathetic.

Tigermonk

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2010, 08:52:00 PM »
Just shut the eff up about everything.  Why don't we wait until at least halfway through the season to comment.  You lot are pathetic.

Lighten up Danog you seem a bit stressed
aint you been using your stress balls  ;D

jackstar is back again

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2010, 09:35:14 PM »
Just shut the eff up about everything.  Why don't we wait until at least halfway through the season to comment.  You lot are pathetic.

Well I was going to tell you about you know who, but seeing your so stressed, I will hold off :lol

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2010, 09:56:44 PM »
MY POINT IS THIS.

maybe l will post them for you  ;D

now where do you want me to start there are so many issue + a few skeltons in the closet that are about to jump out  :lol

I would imagine it is quiet because there isn't much to post right now. I'm sure a few wins or even very competitive performances would give supporters more topics to contructively discuss.

Threads like this one would typically be started by those "supporters" who need to pay out on something because they lead a hollow life or ex-employees with an axe to grind or possibly both. Others may just lead a simple life in the bush with too much time on their hand. Not really sure. I am sure that these same posters will go missing when times are good and things improve. Forum will be better for it but until then I will enjoy the tabloid "new idea" nAture of the bitchy bitch threads. Light entertainment at it's finest!!!
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

FNM

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2010, 11:03:57 PM »
Threads like this one would typically be started by those "supporters" who need to pay out on something because they lead a hollow life or ex-employees with an axe to grind or possibly both. Others may just lead a simple life in the bush with too much time on their hand. Not really sure. I am sure that these same posters will go missing when times are good and things improve. Forum will be better for it but until then I will enjoy the tabloid "new idea" nAture of the bitchy bitch threads. Light entertainment at it's finest!!!
hehe  :thumbsup

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2010, 11:10:16 PM »
Know thy enemies and give them no quarter.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.