Author Topic: Bens doco helped the Tigers  (Read 1060 times)

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
Bens doco helped the Tigers
« on: August 28, 2010, 10:48:29 PM »
When i went back to my school on monday after the cousins doco all the boys were talking about it .. and when i used to mention AFL the would say more liek Gay FL ect ect but when they were talking about cousins (all good things by the way) i mentioned richmond tehy said yeh richmond and they wanted to go see the mplay next time they played in sydney ... so i think in away richmond just got a crap load of new young supporters from sydney i dunno about melbourne tho..

Thought this would interest  you guys

Ox

Re: Bens doco helped the Tigers
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 10:50:38 PM »
u were wrong !  ;D

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 10:54:14 PM »
u were wrong !  ;D

haha u must live in melbourne but for a Afl player let alone a melbourne club being talked about in school it dose dosent happe!! so its very exciting that now that the yellow and black army is growing in a Rugby ruled state because of one of our players

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 09:23:21 AM »
When i went back to my school on monday after the cousins doco all the boys were talking about it .. and when i used to mention AFL the would say more liek Gay FL ect ect but when they were talking about cousins (all good things by the way) i mentioned richmond tehy said yeh richmond and they wanted to go see the mplay next time they played in sydney ... so i think in away richmond just got a crap load of new young supporters from sydney i dunno about melbourne tho..

It is almost a miracle!  What part of Sydnos are you in ?  Gerkin Greg is in Sydney too . 
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 10:01:51 AM »
Tell them they are jealous of our game and it's crowds because the only thing they can say is AFL  8)

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 03:27:51 PM »

It is almost a miracle!  What part of Sydnos are you in ?  Gerkin Greg is in Sydney too . 

in the shire around cronulla and yes it is a miracle haha :thumbsup