Author Topic: Sickos of Society  (Read 6321 times)

FNM

Re: Sickos of Society
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2010, 06:40:40 AM »
The scary thing is in recent times there's been more and more "revenge" murdering of children by a parent: this one, the little girl thrown off the Westgate bridge, the Aussie girl that was murdered in the States by her father and stepmother, and the father who got life in jail for droving his car into a dam and drowning his 3 boys. As you said FNM how could anyone do such a thing?!  :help  :(
Kids who go to schools in the middle of hot summers wearing long sleeved tops. Why?  Many of them because that's the way they want to dress for the day, for others, sometimes a little more sinister  :(
I think abuse of kids is becoming part of the norm these days rather than the extraordinary like some of these horrible cases.

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2010, 09:13:56 AM »
Abuse of children is as old as the hills, unfortunately.  In the past it was actually condoned, then hidden/not spoken about and now it's still commonplace, but condemned.  Nothing new I am afraid.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2010, 11:11:09 AM »
The government are more concerned about placing a speed camera at the bottom of a hill collecting a few hundred bucks each offence rather than put away the Peter Dupas's of society for life(40 years plus).

This country is a joke. yeah yeah best country in the world bla bla but we allow these thugs to control our state. Why don't police go into city and instead of slapping kids on the wrist how about we slam them with $1000 for causing city unrest. Second offence $5000

My boss's son was murdered at the age of 18 by a kid who performed a karate kid move on him in Glen Waverley. He got 3 years out in 1.
6 years on in 2009 he did it again and this time got a year.

Our system is filled with corruption and greed. The magistrates get paid each time one of these thugs fronts to court so they would rather them re offend so they get paid more than actually give hard time so they never see the person again.

Countries like Singapore & Japan have one of the lowest crime rates in the world because people adapt to the strict laws they have over there. Unlike here the reason we have so many losers around is because they know they can get away with it for a small price.

I bet if a cop's son or daughter suffered instead of a normal citizen you would see a different result come sentencing time.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2010, 11:34:37 AM »
Dan, that's awful about your boss' son.  If the murderer got out in one year, what was he charged with and what were the circumstances.  A three year sentence for murder seems ridiculous.

FNM

« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2010, 06:26:23 PM »
My boss's son was murdered at the age of 18 by a kid who performed a karate kid move on him in Glen Waverley. He got 3 years out in 1.
Start a Facebook page and get everyone to sign up for greater penalties
That is an absolute joke
Taking someone's life and you only get one year and then do the same thing again
FFS
 :banghead

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2010, 09:16:07 AM »
I agree it sounds weak but what was the charge and the conviction?

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2010, 04:50:48 PM »
Dan, that's awful about your boss' son.  If the murderer got out in one year, what was he charged with and what were the circumstances.  A three year sentence for murder seems ridiculous.

Sorry i meant to say he shouldve got murder but got manslaughter instead

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/10/28/1067233171700.html

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/blog-with-derryn-hinch/karate-killer-cops-no-whack/20100212-nx34.html

he offended prior to 2001 then my boss son in 2003 then re offended last year

Honestly this is one example there are so many more worse than this.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2010, 06:27:57 PM »
OIC, I thought 3 years for murder sounded wrong.

Tragic case.

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2010, 09:43:07 PM »
i tell ya who are sick.  Those stuffing christian nutcases that banged on my door trying to sell me their god poo and who said the bushfires were gods way of punishing us for being evil.  there are times when u wish u had a big angry dog!!!  :banghead

Offline Fruity Morgan

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2010, 09:30:18 AM »
Re. Sickos

those heartless people who are filling blogs with hateful comments about the people who drowned at Christmas Island.  That's right, 'people.'  Not asylum seekers, or refugees, but men, women, children, babies.

You can argue all you like about whether they should have been there or not, you can politicise it, but the tragic fact remains that real people died, not statistics.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2010, 09:47:27 AM »
i tell ya who are sick.  Those effing christian nutcases that banged on my door trying to sell me their god poo and who said the bushfires were gods way of punishing us for being evil.  there are times when u wish u had a big angry dog!!!  :banghead

I have a big dog but he's a lazy bastard that doesn't want to do anything but eat  ;D

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2010, 03:20:36 PM »
Re. Sickos

those heartless people who are filling blogs with hateful comments about the people who drowned at Christmas Island.  That's right, 'people.'  Not asylum seekers, or refugees, but men, women, children, babies.

You can argue all you like about whether they should have been there or not, you can politicise it, but the tragic fact remains that real people died, not statistics.
Well said FM. Sadly there's still people here who have a fortress Australia mentality.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

10 FLAGS

« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2010, 06:19:33 PM »
whats occurred is a tragedy but there are rules that need to be followed, this illegal immigration is skewing the population mix. We need to be bringing more people from Europe, the UK, USA and Canada. Just my opinion.

Offline Fruity Morgan

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2010, 06:28:45 PM »
whats occurred is a tragedy but there are rules that need to be followed, this illegal immigration is skewing the population mix. We need to be bringing more people from Europe, the UK, USA and Canada. Just my opinion.

What occurred is a tragedy. Full stop.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2010, 08:13:30 PM »
The real sickos are the scumbag illegal people smugglers who promise these desperate people passage to countries like Australia on a boats that should be condemed

they are the reall sickos IMO
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)