Author Topic: Julia Gillard to plead Schapelle Corby's case in Indonesia  (Read 1002 times)

Ox

Julia Gillard to plead Schapelle Corby's case in Indonesia
« on: November 02, 2010, 04:00:31 PM »
One ugly slag defending another.
How opportunistic,for a female PM to pull off the escape of the century.

Lets not forget,Schapelle IS a drug smuggler.
Her family all have drug records and beyond.
She thought she was smart enuff to pull it off.

eff the idiot i say !!!

Let the dog rot in hell.

Why should she be pardoned?
This mole and her scunbag family have done nothing but lie and steal taxpayers money
because she did the crime but wont STFU and do the time.

Suffering from severe depression they say.
For stuffs sake people.
A- ITS A LIE
B-WHO GIVES A eff
C-GOOD !!

Bury this slag once and for all.

Since when does someone get released from jail because they have depression.
Get fair dinkum Australia.

JULIA Gillard today said it was not in Schapelle Corby’s interest for her to reveal exactly what she will say to Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono when she asks him to grant clemency for the convicted drug trafficker.

The Prime Minister will meet the Indonesian leader later today at his palace in Jakarta.

Ms Gillard is expected to make the clemency appeal on “humanitarian grounds” as Corby is suffering from severe depression.

“I understand Australians are very interested, deeply interested, in the circumstances and fate of Schapelle Corby and the Bali 9,” Ms Gillard said before the meeting.

“It is my intention to raise Schapelle Corby’’s clemency plea. I don’t believe it’s in Schapelle Corby’s interests for me to deal with this matter in a detailed way publicly prior to speaking to the President and I will speak to him directly about this later today.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/julia-gillard-to-plead-schapelle-corbys-case-in-indonesia/story-e6frf7kx-1225946415253

« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 04:01:54 PM by one-eyed »

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Julia Gillard to plead Schapelle Corby's case in Indonesia
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 08:00:32 PM »
Why should she be pardoned?
This mole and her scunbag family have done nothing but lie and steal taxpayers money
because she did the crime but wont STFU and do the time.

[]())([]™ Gillard isn't asking for a pardon she is asking for clemency - very different.

The Indonesian Govt are looking at a prinsoner transfer type arrangement. Their President is saying that she would have to serve the remainder of her sentence in Aust if they 2 govts can come to arrangement. I don't think that would happen myself, that is Corby serving out her entire sentence once back in Aust - she'd be released very quickly I reckon.

As for the rest of your argument []())([]™ I actually agree - she did the crime and whether we agree with the punishment is not the issue. We (every single one of us) all know the penalties that are handed out over there. If anyone is so stupid to run the risk of trying and subsequently getting caught over there then they must have to face the consequences of what they do. Do the crime, they must do the time under the laws of that country.

The fact that our laws are less severe in the punishments they hand out for the same things is irrelevant and a totally separate argument IMHO
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 11:37:29 AM »
lol @ big uns

FNM

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 10:39:02 PM »
She's done more time than most for a quantity Brackets smokes in a week  :P
Send her home!