Author Topic: Thank-you One eyed  (Read 2807 times)

Offline TigerTimTam

• Future Richmond star
Thank-you One eyed
« on: November 17, 2010, 09:06:57 PM »
I've been around here for a few weeks, but I've been a little scared to post. Sorry, but I'm just giving honest feedback.

However, I do appreciate all the efforts One-Eyed puts in helping us to stay up to date.

Thank-you

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Thank-you One eyed
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 02:03:16 AM »
I've been around here for a few weeks, but I've been a little scared to post. Sorry, but I'm just giving honest feedback.

However, I do appreciate all the efforts One-Eyed puts in helping us to stay up to date.

Thank-you
Welcome aboard OER TTT  :).

I can promise you we don't bite; well most of us  ;D. Thanks for the kind words about the site :cheers.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 06:47:39 AM »

Thank-you.

Hi TTT and welcome.

And if some of us do bite just ignore because at the end of the day we are just harmless internet nuffers

Offline TigerTimTam

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 12:10:30 PM »

Thank-you
Welcome aboard OER TTT  :).

I can promise you we don't bite; well most of us  ;D. Thanks for the kind words about the site :cheers.

Thank-you for the welcome. This site is a good read.