Author Topic: Australia Disgraced and Humiliated by the FFA and New Football  (Read 921 times)

10 FLAGS

Australia Disgraced and Humiliated by the FFA and New Football
« on: December 05, 2010, 06:58:10 PM »
1 VOTE  ;D

$45 Million Wasted

Money could have been used to support kids who were sick in hospital.

Our sporting reputation has been savaged and humiliated by the soccer authorities here.

What a disgrace!

:lol

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: Australia Disgraced and Humiliated by the FFA and New Football
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 09:47:00 PM »
Dude, you need to get over it :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 03:01:48 PM »
You love stirring and fishing Ramps  :lol

I don't anything in Aussie Soccer history will ever come close to the humiliation of the WC qualifiers for Spain '82. Losing to NZ at home and the campaign was over before it had even started  :help. Choking in the final 15 minutes after being 2-0 up against Iran at the 'G in '97 was another great legacy of Aussie Soccer during the NSL period  :-[. How many times was it again Ramps that the Socceroos qualified for the WC in those 27 years ...... ummmm....... zero wasn't it  :lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

10 FLAGS

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 03:23:50 PM »
You love stirring and fishing Ramps  :lol

I don't anything in Aussie Soccer history will ever come close to the humiliation of the WC qualifiers for Spain '82. Losing to NZ at home and the campaign was over before it had even started  :help. Choking in the final 15 minutes after being 2-0 up against Iran at the 'G in '97 was another great legacy of Aussie Soccer during the NSL period  :-[. How many times was it again Ramps that the Socceroos qualified for the WC in those 27 years ...... ummmm....... zero wasn't it  :lol.

I like keeping the forum ticking over MT  ;D