Author Topic: SITE NEWS: OER MIGRATING TO A NEW HOST  (Read 21615 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: SITE NEWS: OER MIGRATING TO A NEW HOST
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2011, 10:25:55 PM »
Who do you have in mind, Fonzie?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2011, 03:00:26 AM »
Also Version 2.0 of these SMF forums is not far away from being publicly released and it comes with more features (eg: a ignore list which some have been asking for  :D ).
Any update on this ignore function?
Sorry Infamy but V2.0 is still in its beta stage (5th beta IIRC) and I have no idea when it'll be publicly released. SMF has been working on it for ages. There is an ignore box on your profile page for PMs with the current version btw but I don't believe it includes posts on the forum as well.

« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2011, 03:17:39 PM »
Also Version 2.0 of these SMF forums is not far away from being publicly released and it comes with more features (eg: a ignore list which some have been asking for  :D ).
Any update on this ignore function?
Sorry Infamy but V2.0 is still in its beta stage (5th beta IIRC) and I have no idea when it'll be publicly released. SMF has been working on it for ages. There is an ignore box on your profile page for PMs with the current version btw but I don't believe it includes posts on the forum as well.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=437328.0

"2.0 Final has been released

Simple Machines Forum Team is proud to announce the release of the long awaited SMF 2.0 Final version to the public.

This release marks the transition of SMF 2.0 into the current stable release... "

Now where is that Ignore list I made ...

Ox

« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2011, 03:27:55 PM »
lol 65 - I didn't know u could ignore yourself

« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2011, 03:46:48 PM »
lol 65 - I didn't know u could ignore yourself

The only way I survive some days is by ignoring the voices in my head.

:lol

« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2011, 09:20:21 PM »

Simple Machines Forum Team is proud to announce the release of the long awaited SMF 2.0 Final version to the public.

This release marks the transition of SMF 2.0 into the current stable release... "

v2 PLEEEAAASSSEEEEEE

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2011, 11:10:00 PM »

v2 PLEEEAAASSSEEEEEE
It's coming but we'll need to test it out first so we are familiar with the new version.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2011, 11:11:34 PM »
Everyone is getting ready to put 65 on their ignore list so we don't have to put up with his annoying poo. Same goes for Gerk. wish those two would stop flirting and just hook up.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 11:16:36 PM by one-eyed »

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2011, 04:37:48 AM »
It's coming but we'll need to test it out first so we are familiar with the new version.

Thank you.

Is it just me or has the nature of this site as a RFC forum changed over the last couple of Months?

'65

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2011, 08:26:22 PM »

Is it just me or has the nature of this site as a RFC forum changed over the last couple of Months?

'65

It's just you lololololololololololololololol  :lol

« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2011, 05:50:59 AM »
v2 PLEEEAAASSSEEEEEE
[/quote]

OE, any news on this front?

and yes I realise you have a busy work life and have other things in your life apart from OER.

:bow

'65

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2011, 12:41:16 PM »

and yes I realise you have a busy work life and have other things in your life apart from OER.

'65
I had to wait until my monthly internet quota clicked over to a new one so I should be able to work on it again this weekend. Getting the colour scheme right is also a challenge as there's far more code in the new version to wade through to know what does what. So bear with us. I can only give a Michaelangelo reply at this stage.

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2011, 12:53:13 PM »

'65
I had to wait until my monthly internet quota clicked over to a new one so I should be able to work on it again this weekend. Getting the colour scheme right is also a challenge as there's far more code in the new version to wade through to know what does what. So bear with us. I can only give a Michaelangelo reply at this stage.

No problems.

Can't wait for some (one) of the new features.

:lol