Author Topic: Maurice Rioli Club (Social Club)  (Read 42960 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Maurice Rioli Club (Social Club)
« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2012, 11:09:43 PM »
ROUND 20
RICHMOND v WESTERN BULLDOGS

SUNDAY, AUGUST 12, MCG, 3.15PM
GROUND GATES OPEN: From 1PM

PRE-GAME: The Yarra Park Room will be accessible from 1PM until the start of the game. Guests are permitted and must enter with the Maurice Rioli Club member. No need to register your attendance pre-game.

Due to the Legends Cup game being played pre-game this weekend, our past player interview will take place post-game prior to the current player appearances.

*Please note that the Maurice Rioli Room will not be accessible this weekend due to the Korin Gamadji Institute launch.

GUESTS: Guests are permitted pre-game ONLY and must enter the Yarra Park Room with the Maurice Rioli Club Member.

POST-GAME: Post-game, the Maurice Rioli Room will be accessible to Maurice Rioli Club members only once the final siren has sounded. Please register your attendance by 4PM Friday, August 10 via this link. Enter via the Brunton Avenue side of the ME Bank Centre.
Please note: you must RSVP if you want to attend the Maurice Rioli Club post-game. Due to our liquor license restriction on Sunday trading, please remember the bar will be closing at 7.30PM.

GUEST APPEARANCES: Interviews will take place this week post-game in the Maurice Rioli Room. Visit the registration link on Friday morning, August 10, to find out who you will be hearing from this Sunday.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #136 on: August 09, 2012, 01:29:02 AM »
*Please note that the Maurice Rioli Room will not be accessible this weekend due to the Korin Gamadji Institute launch.
POST-GAME: Post-game, the Maurice Rioli Room will be accessible to Maurice Rioli Club members only once the final siren has sounded. Please register your attendance by 4PM Friday, August 10 via this link. Enter via the Brunton Avenue side of the ME Bank Centre.
Please note: you must RSVP if you want to attend the Maurice Rioli Club post-game. Due to our liquor license restriction on Sunday trading, please remember the bar will be closing at 7.30PM.

Make your minds up  ::)

Bar 9T4 before game 3.50 pots or $6 stubbies Yarra Park lol @ looking after members  ::)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #137 on: August 15, 2012, 04:50:40 AM »
ROUND 21 FREMANTLE v RICHMOND
LIVE TELECAST

SATURDAY, AUGUST 18, MAURICE RIOLI ROOM,
DOORS OPEN 3.30PM

Dear OE,

This week the Tiges take on Fremantle at Patersons Stadium, for our last interstate game of the year. All the more reason to show our support for the boys from Punt Road!

When: Saturday, August 18

Time: Doors open 3.30PM

Where: ME Bank Centre, Maurice Rioli Room (entry via the Brunton Avenue side)

RSVP: Register your attendance via this link [see email]
You will need to bring your membership card with you and present it upon entry.

Guests: Friends and family are more than welcome, simply ensure that they enter the venue with you.

Parking: Please be advised that due to the MCG clash, Essendon v Carlton 1.45PM, parking in the area will be extremely limited and we do advise, if possible, to catch public transport to the venue on Saturday. The MCG Carpark will be open, however it will close at approximately 6PM, during our game, therefore we do not advise that you park there.

Cash bar and counter snacks will be available for purchase on the day.

Now let's cheer the boys on to victory!

GO TIGERS!

Ashley Aidone

Premium Membership Sales Officer

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #138 on: August 22, 2012, 06:38:36 PM »
ROUND 22
RICHMOND v ESSENDON

FRIDAY, AUGUST 24, MCG, 7.50PM

This weekend it's a rivalry re-match when the boys take on Essendon for the second time in season 2012!

GROUND GATES OPEN: 5.30PM

PRE-GAME: The Maurice Rioli Room will be accessible from 5.00PM until the start of the game.

The bar facilities in the Yarra Park Room, inside the MCG, can be accessible to Maurice Rioli Club members and their guests via Gate 3 (lifts 9,10 and 11), when the MCG gates open.

GUESTS: Guests are permitted pre-game ONLY to the Maurice Rioli and Yarra Park Rooms, but must enter with the Maurice Rioli Club Member.

POST-GAME: Post-game, the Maurice Rioli Room will be accessible to Maurice Rioli Club members only once the final siren has sounded. Please register your attendance by 12PM Friday, August 24 via this link. Enter via the Brunton Avenue side of the ME Bank Centre.

Please note: you must RSVP if you want to attend the Maurice Rioli Club post-game by 12PM this Friday.

GUEST APPEARANCES: Interviews will take place this week pre and post-game in the Maurice Rioli Room. Visit the registration link on Friday morning, August 24, to find out who you will be hearing from this Sunday.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #139 on: August 28, 2012, 05:03:23 PM »
ROUND 23
RICHMOND v PORT ADELAIDE

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, MCG, 3.15PM

It's the final game of the 2012 AFL season for the Tiges this Sunday when we take on Port Adelaide at the MCG.

GROUND GATES OPEN: 1.00PM

PRE-GAME: The Maurice Rioli Room will be accessible from 1.00PM until the start of the game.

The bar facilities in the Yarra Park Room, inside the MCG, are accessible to Maurice Rioli Club members and their guests via Gate 3 (lifts 9,10 and 11), when the MCG gates open.

GUESTS: Guests are permitted pre-game ONLY to the Maurice Rioli and Yarra Park Rooms, but must enter with the Maurice Rioli Club Member.

POST-GAME: Post-game, the Maurice Rioli Room will be accessible to Maurice Rioli Club members only once the final siren has sounded. Please register your attendance by 4PM Friday, August 31 via the email link. Enter via the Brunton Avenue side of the ME Bank Centre.

Please note: you must RSVP if you want to attend the Maurice Rioli Club post-game by 4PM this Friday.

Please be reminded that due to our limited liquor license for Sundays, the bar will serve its last drinks by 7.30PM

GUEST APPEARANCES: Interviews will take place this week post-game only in the Maurice Rioli Room. Visit the registration link on Friday morning, August 31, to find out who you will be hearing from this Sunday.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Last chance to become a Maurice Rioli Social Club member (RFC)
« Reply #140 on: September 25, 2012, 03:49:30 AM »
Last chance to become a Maurice Rioli Club member

Richmond members are being advised to prepare for the inevitability that the Maurice Rioli Club will reach its capacity through the 2013 renewal period. 

“Striking the right balance between offering great service, and generating maximum revenues, is important to us,” said Richmond’s CEO Brendon Gale.

“We have had a number in mind, for some time, that we believe would represent capacity in the Maurice Rioli Club membership and we expect to hit that number at some stage during renewals this year.”

In addition to accessing the Maurice Rioli Room at the ME Bank Centre, Punt Road Oval, after Richmond’s MCG games, where past and present players are interviewed, Maurice Rioli membership also includes a Grand Final ticket guarantee, should the Tigers be participating.

“I think most football supporters are aware of the realities around Grand Final ticket allocations.  We are given a limited amount of tickets by the AFL and we need to, somehow, allocate them out to our members.  Unfortunately, we are closing in fast on exhausting that allocation,” Gale said.

Outside of Coterie or Premiership Circle membership, Maurice Rioli Club membership is the only way to guarantee yourself the opportunity to purchase a Grand Final ticket.

Maurice Rioli Club members also have the opportunity to come along to the ME Bank Centre, when Richmond is playing interstate, to watch the action live on the big screen in the Maurice Rioli Room.

If all 2012 Maurice Rioli Club members renew in 2013, there will be about 300 vacancies left open in this membership category.  Once those vacancies are exhausted, prospective members will go on a waiting list and be upgraded as places become available.

Members on the Committed Tiger payment plan can have Maurice Rioli Club membership added to their monthly debit immediately and payments adjusted as of the first debit on November 28, 2012.

Those members who pay up front, can make contact with the Club, where staff will explain how they can add Maurice Rioli Club membership for 2013.  Any member wishing to make this addition for 2013, should contact the Club on 1300 742 466, or email Ash Aidone directly on aaidone@richmondfc.com.au

The cost of Maurice Rioli Club membership in 2013 will be $255 for adults, $165 for concession and $85 for children.  Further discounts are available for country/interstate and MCC members.

http://membership.richmondfc.com.au/mrclastchance.html

TigerTimeII

« Reply #141 on: September 25, 2012, 05:43:04 AM »
Ash Aidone is hot .... yum

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #142 on: September 25, 2012, 10:27:17 AM »
Which membership gets you the GF guarantee?
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #143 on: September 25, 2012, 12:28:05 PM »
im glad i took this up years ago. :thumbsup

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #144 on: September 25, 2012, 06:21:21 PM »
This one (MRC) and the 3121 Tiger sanctum membership.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #145 on: September 25, 2012, 06:54:31 PM »
This one (MRC) and the 3121 Tiger sanctum membership.

So you buy a standard membership + MRC on top of that and you get GF Guarantee?

Is that 1 GF ticket per membership or 2?

Offline Piping Shrike

• Premiership Captain
  • Nothing today
« Reply #146 on: September 25, 2012, 07:27:41 PM »
And the new Premiership Circle will get you one too from 2013. :gotigers

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #147 on: September 25, 2012, 07:39:29 PM »

Yes correct - got a letter about that yesterday. Interesting read it was  ;D

Also all other Coteries (eg Inner Sanctum) are guaranteed GF tickets

You get 1 GF ticket
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #148 on: September 25, 2012, 08:22:48 PM »

You get 1 GF ticket

I want 2

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #149 on: September 25, 2012, 08:25:48 PM »

You get 1 GF ticket

I want 2

then you better buy 2 memberships with MRC memberships attached
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)