Author Topic: RFC Official - We're on board!  (Read 405066 times)

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: RFC Official - We're on board!
« Reply #1065 on: June 11, 2014, 10:10:47 AM »
Another fantastic presentation for Anthony Miles with Big Rex doing the honors. Whatever people say about Rexy the truth is he is a real Richmond man and it came through once again in his talk during the presentation of the jumper. This footage and all the rest will be great to watch in the years to come. A great archive for the club and the young bloke, playing his first game for us was terrific.

And straight to the jumper presentations page. Good thinking once again.

Offline froars

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1066 on: June 12, 2014, 04:08:57 PM »
The club should ban end of season trips this year.  They can have a couple of days off after the B&F and then straight back into full-on training.
Arrange this for us will you :-)
As you were  :gotigers

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1067 on: June 12, 2014, 05:44:21 PM »
The club should ban end of season trips this year.  They can have a couple of days off after the B&F and then straight back into full-on training.

If it wasnt written into every players contract at every AFL club they get 8 weeks off I'd consider it :-)

Offline froars

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1068 on: June 12, 2014, 06:27:01 PM »

If it wasnt written into every players contract at every AFL club they get 8 weeks off I'd consider it :-)
Eight weeks leave, 44 weeks slacking off - get paid exhorbitant amounts for doing nothing, nice if you can get it ha
Rip up them contracts RFCO
 :gotigers

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #1069 on: June 12, 2014, 10:44:04 PM »
Should at least be the first club back in the track.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Gigantor

« Reply #1070 on: June 15, 2014, 09:07:59 AM »
What I see from fellow Richmond supporters is something I have never see before.Whereas prior we have seen feelings like frustration,and disappointed in how the club was performing,now I'm seeing anger at the club,from the very people who have stood by it all these years.Even  yesterday in the section where I sit there was mockery and ridicule from supporters who have sat in the same spots for years.
Maybe I am wrong but supporters are feeling duped by the club.This I feel needs to be addressed by the club because I get the feeling that this time once these supporters are gone they will be gone for good.This is probably not RFC field ,however maybe he can convey this to the club

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1071 on: June 15, 2014, 10:53:14 AM »
What I see from fellow Richmond supporters is something I have never see before.Whereas prior we have seen feelings like frustration,and disappointed in how the club was performing,now I'm seeing anger at the club,from the very people who have stood by it all these years.Even  yesterday in the section where I sit there was mockery and ridicule from supporters who have sat in the same spots for years.
Maybe I am wrong but supporters are feeling duped by the club.This I feel needs to be addressed by the club because I get the feeling that this time once these supporters are gone they will be gone for good.This is probably not RFC field ,however maybe he can convey this to the club

Excellent post, think there are a lot a helluva lot that feel this way
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Rampstar

« Reply #1072 on: June 15, 2014, 12:58:43 PM »
People have been laughing at games in effect laughing at our players for weeks now. Its becoming an inhouse type of joke amongst our supporters to laugh at the state of the RFC.

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #1073 on: June 15, 2014, 02:18:04 PM »

Excellent post, think there are a lot a helluva lot that feel this way

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1074 on: June 15, 2014, 02:56:32 PM »

l'm sorry if l make people feel this way. l have stopped going to games. forgive me  ;D

Gigantor

« Reply #1075 on: June 15, 2014, 03:55:55 PM »
Monk  its ok...as long as you take a little tiger toy to bed every night just to remind you of your pedigree..lol

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1076 on: June 15, 2014, 07:01:20 PM »

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1077 on: June 15, 2014, 07:04:47 PM »

x5

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1078 on: June 15, 2014, 08:05:57 PM »

x5
X6,am over it Richmond. A lifelong supporter and 20+ year member with a family full of memberships.
Very disappointed with the on field results and frankly insulted by the off field rhetoric off field.
IMV, the off field response has been worse.
Very poor Richmond.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1079 on: June 16, 2014, 09:16:39 AM »
What I see from fellow Richmond supporters is something I have never see before.

I don't think you're the only one who feels this way, and it is something we are aware of.