Author Topic: RFC Official - We're on board!  (Read 399617 times)

Offline Fruity Morgan

• Jack Dyer medallist
Re: We're on board!
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2011, 08:33:40 PM »
I think it is a fair question.  RFC Official has now been on a few of the main sites and would have a feel for them.  If we can lift our game then let's hear it!  We were one of the last to get the RFCO visit afterall.  i would say RFCO has a unique overview of the sites by now.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2011, 08:34:32 PM »
I think this is very important because if someone contacted the club and wanted a site to join then it would be best if the club could steer them in the right direction!

Big Punt OER & Black!

I must ask Fruity was it you who wouldn't renew your membership if RFCO didn't join up here? :lol

Offline Fruity Morgan

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2011, 08:37:11 PM »
I think this is very important because if someone contacted the club and wanted a site to join then it would be best if the club could steer them in the right direction!

Big Punt OER & Black!

I must ask Fruity was it you who wouldn't renew your membership if RFCO didn't join up here? :lol

Oh dear, not at all.  I don't get that emotional.  What a melodrama!

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2011, 08:40:32 PM »

Good to hear. 8) We're all Tiger fans at the end of the day no matter what forum you post on.
I like a few of them.

Offline Fruity Morgan

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2011, 08:47:27 PM »

Good to hear. 8) We're all Tiger fans at the end of the day no matter what forum you post on.
I like a few of them.

That would be the worst excuse for cancelling a membership ever!

10 FLAGS

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2011, 10:06:13 PM »
RFCO should never have been allowed to post on any forum in an official capacity by the club IMHO. Its gonna get outta hand at some point on some of the forums or some people will get cut when RFCO doesnt agree with there point of view. Its a bad recipe and one that wont assist the club in the end.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2011, 10:32:53 PM »
RFCO should never have been allowed to post on any forum in an official capacity by the club IMHO. Its gonna get outta hand at some point on some of the forums or some people will get cut when RFCO doesnt agree with there point of view. Its a bad recipe and one that wont assist the club in the end.

Disagree entirely.
For one person that gets cut, hundreds will be satisfied.
The communication improvement from the club this year has been positively brilliant!

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2011, 10:34:02 PM »

Disagree entirely.
The communication improvement from the club this year has been positively brilliant!

:thumbsup

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2011, 02:03:01 AM »

Disagree entirely.

Yep, can't get onside with this one 10 Flags (or is it Ramps  ??? ).  Good move by the club and as MM said, the improvement in communications over the past 12 months has been a breath of fresh air.  Improvement across all facets of the club is what we have been promised and so far is what has been delivered.  Can't complain about that.

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2011, 12:02:39 PM »
RFC Official, which sites are you on and how do u rank them from best to worst. I think this is very important because if someone contacted the club and wanted a site to join then it would be best if the club could steer them in the right direction!

Im on BigFooty, Punt Road End, Here and soon to be yellow and black.

The only reason why I joined the other two first was due to numbers (they had a larger userbase as far as I could tell) and due to a lack of time, but people wanted me here so I've joined

10 FLAGS

« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2011, 12:06:13 PM »

Disagree entirely.

Yep, can't get onside with this one 10 Flags (or is it Ramps  ??? ).  Good move by the club and as MM said, the improvement in communications over the past 12 months has been a breath of fresh air.  Improvement across all facets of the club is what we have been promised and so far is what has been delivered.  Can't complain about that.

10 Flags is my new tag Smoke. I hope you guys are right, but if we start to lose afew games, Itll be interesting to see how RFCO will handle the feral element.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2011, 01:02:22 PM »
 I think he's already been through a fast learning curve on Big Footy ramps ... particularly after Collins was traded.

There is obviously a large number of questions/issues he simply cant address and such things get ignored, but there will always be a small element of dick heads that don't understand this. Welcome to the internet   ;D :cheers
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2011, 01:47:01 PM »
RFC Official, which sites are you on and how do u rank them from best to worst. I think this is very important because if someone contacted the club and wanted a site to join then it would be best if the club could steer them in the right direction!

Im on BigFooty, Punt Road End, Here and soon to be yellow and black.

The only reason why I joined the other two first was due to numbers (they had a larger userbase as far as I could tell) and due to a lack of time, but people wanted me here so I've joined

It is a great initiative and hopefully Tiger supporters understand that this communication won't answer all questions but at least gives us ongoing access into the club.

It is so much better and more credible that some posters on forums who claim "inside knowledge" in peddling some unsubstantiated smut about the club.

The club should stay objective about what Tiger forums to post, in the end all supporters are valuable to the club - particularly paid members - and there is no gain in favouring 1 forum over another (even if this is the best one).

“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2011, 03:58:09 PM »
had an email saying they would reconsider their membership if I didnt

well don't bother about those fans, they're not supporters  8)

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2011, 04:02:59 PM »
The club should stay objective about what Tiger forums to post, in the end all supporters are valuable to the club - particularly paid members - and there is no gain in favouring 1 forum over another

Well put.