Author Topic: RFC Official - We're on board!  (Read 403087 times)

Offline tigers_of_old_1980

• Jack Dyer medallist
Re: RFC Official - We're on board!
« Reply #510 on: January 30, 2013, 10:15:54 AM »
Hey RFCO, will the club likely be having another "Garage Sale" of players training tops, guernseys, used footballs, etc before the start of the season? Cheers.
10 PREMIERSHIPS

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #511 on: January 30, 2013, 01:07:37 PM »
Hey RFCO, will the club likely be having another "Garage Sale" of players training tops, guernseys, used footballs, etc before the start of the season? Cheers.

Not this year, we're keeping the majority of gear for the new VFL team.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #512 on: January 30, 2013, 01:37:14 PM »
ive been on the downlow are we having any open sessions
at the new PRO..i need to get out and this would be a perfect
time...?

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #513 on: January 30, 2013, 02:17:27 PM »

The VFL team is gonna wear the 2012 Richmond jumpers?
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #514 on: January 31, 2013, 01:26:35 PM »

The VFL team is gonna wear the 2012 Richmond jumpers?

The match guernseys get auctioned or kept. They might use some old training guernseys, like the red ones or the yellow ones. It's all TBD. We're just keeping them incase we need them.

Might have a massive garage sale this time next year if we don't need them....

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #515 on: February 02, 2013, 12:22:44 AM »
I'm going to miss the all stars game on friday night but was wondering if you guys plan on keeping the streamed version and putting it up on the richmond or AFL site?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #516 on: February 02, 2013, 03:34:36 AM »
I'm going to miss the all stars game on friday night but was wondering if you guys plan on keeping the streamed version and putting it up on the richmond or AFL site?
Tiger fans can tune into Richmond’s clash against the Indigenous All Stars, played in Alice Springs, by logging on to richmondfc.com.au.

The game will be streamed live on the Club’s website on Friday, February 8, from 8pm-12am AEDT (6.30pm-10.30pm local time).

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-02-01/watch-richmond-v-all-stars-live-

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #517 on: February 02, 2013, 06:28:52 AM »
Tiger fans can tune into Richmond’s clash against the Indigenous All Stars, played in Alice Springs, by logging on to richmondfc.com.au.

The game will be streamed live on the Club’s website on Friday, February 8, from 8pm-12am AEDT (6.30pm-10.30pm local time).

That should be 12 midnight not 12am.

:thumbsup

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/noon.htm

A.M. and P.M. start immediately after Midnight and Noon (Midday) respectively.

This means that 00:00 A.M. or 00:00 P.M. (or 12:00 A.M. and 12:00 P.M.) have no meaning.

Every day starts precisely at midnight and A.M. starts immediately after that point in time e.g. 00:00:01 A.M.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #518 on: February 02, 2013, 07:21:57 AM »

This means that 00:00 A.M. or 00:00 P.M. (or 12:00 A.M. and 12:00 P.M.) have no meaning.

Every day starts precisely at midnight and A.M. starts immediately after that point in time e.g. 00:00:01 A.M.

OE posts good info and you have to correct him on something no one GAF about? K.

Cheers OE.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #519 on: February 02, 2013, 09:23:39 AM »

OE posts good info and you have to correct him on something no one GAF about? K.

I actually found the information interesting.  I had always wondered whether the AM and PM change occurred at 12:00 or 12:01 and now I know it actually doesn't exist at 12:00 either way.  Not important in the big scheme of things I know but interesting all the same.   :thumbsup

Then again, I'm not sure what that says about me?   ;D

gerkin greg

« Reply #520 on: February 02, 2013, 11:33:37 AM »
No one actually answered Yeahright's question

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #521 on: February 02, 2013, 12:38:44 PM »
I'm guessing the RFCO will record the game (the coaches need the footage to show the players how they went) while streaming it and put it up on the RFC website.

Strictly speaking a.m. stands for ante meridiem (before midday) so 12:00 a.m. still makes sense if you treat midnight as the beginning of a new day. Even "12 midnight" is strictly not clear as it doesn't state whether it's the end of the old day or start of the new day. If we really wanted to avoid confusion then we'd all use the 24hr clock instead with midnight 0:00 and midday 12:00 as they do in continental European countries. Thus end the nerdy off-topic lecture  ;D.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #522 on: February 03, 2013, 06:56:03 PM »
Yeah well I hope they keep it on the site so I could watch it on the Saturday or the Sunday when I have time. Need RFCO to answer this for me, or wait and find out haha

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #523 on: February 03, 2013, 06:56:16 PM »

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #524 on: February 04, 2013, 10:26:45 AM »

It will be a YouTube player that we don't control initially, I believe they will keep it there and you can just replay it. Will ask around.