Author Topic: RFC Official - We're on board!  (Read 399574 times)

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: RFC Official - We're on board!
« Reply #525 on: February 04, 2013, 11:51:07 AM »
RFCO will you be doing commentary on Friday night? If it's not already planned, get it done. Think you deserve the holiday to NT anyway.  :clapping

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #526 on: February 04, 2013, 02:00:14 PM »
No one actually answered Yeahright's question

:thumbsup

It will be a YouTube player that we don't control initially, I believe they will keep it there and you can just replay it. Will ask around.

Thanks champ

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #527 on: February 05, 2013, 09:21:16 AM »
RFCO will you be doing commentary on Friday night? If it's not already planned, get it done. Think you deserve the holiday to NT anyway.  :clapping

Of course I deserve it...but I'll be staying in the air conditioned comfort of Melbourne. We have a big team going up.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #528 on: February 05, 2013, 01:28:14 PM »

Of course I deserve it...but I'll be staying in the air conditioned comfort of Melbourne. We have a big team going up.

On a serious note, will there be commentary on the stream? I've watched some of those NT league games (by some I mean 1 for a total of 3 minutes.  :lol) and they were commentated. Or will it just be a video stream of the game.

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #529 on: February 06, 2013, 10:14:48 AM »

On a serious note, will there be commentary on the stream? I've watched some of those NT league games (by some I mean 1 for a total of 3 minutes.  :lol) and they were commentated. Or will it just be a video stream of the game.

I beleive no. We're taking an AFLNT feed, so they made add a commentary team late to the piece but at the moment I believe not. Or they might sync in the radio feed? Not sure.

Offline Oiafi

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Against logic there is no armour like ignorance.
« Reply #530 on: February 06, 2013, 06:48:46 PM »
I beleive no. We're taking an AFLNT feed, so they made add a commentary team late to the piece but at the moment I believe not. Or they might sync in the radio feed? Not sure.

This whole telecast or lack of telecast is very disappointing.

You have some of the best indigenous talent on show, an almost full strength AFL team, and you can't get decent coverage.

Appreciate the effort to get something going but it sounds like it's going to be a real effort to watch. I will be glued to the computer, or T-Box but I'm not really looking forward to it.

Now no commentary, it just gets worse and worse.

Why the hell is NITV telecasting that ridiculous Rugby game? I don't buy they can't do both excuse. If they can only do one it should be the AFL. NRL, bloody laughing stock stupid boring game. How embarrassing.

Why do the stuffing Bulldogs get televised when they played this game a few years ago. Twice if I remember. stuffing bulldogs guys!!! They have no supporters, teeth or soap.

Sick of the AFL treating the RFC as a joke. Surely the club has noticed that we get no free kicks from the league but still we bend over and take it.

>:(

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #531 on: February 06, 2013, 06:55:00 PM »

Why do the stuffing Bulldogs get televised when they played this game a few years ago. Twice if I remember. stuffing bulldogs guys!!! They have no supporters, teeth or soap.

Blacky would be proud of that one ;D

Offline Oiafi

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Against logic there is no armour like ignorance.
« Reply #532 on: February 06, 2013, 06:56:25 PM »

Blacky would be proud of that one ;D

He crossed my mind when I wrote it.  ;)

gerkin greg

« Reply #533 on: February 07, 2013, 09:23:23 AM »
 ;D

Yeah can't say I'm looking forward to some glitchy stream with no sound

But I don't expect much from this club anymore

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #534 on: February 07, 2013, 04:58:07 PM »
;D

Yeah can't say I'm looking forward to some glitchy stream with no sound

But I don't expect much from this club anymore

:gotigers

gerkin greg

« Reply #535 on: February 07, 2013, 05:35:18 PM »
aye

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #536 on: February 11, 2013, 04:20:02 PM »
RFCO, are we having an intra-club game sometime this weekend in the lead up to the NAB Cup which starts for us in the following week?

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #537 on: February 11, 2013, 04:43:30 PM »
RFCO, are we having an intra-club game sometime this weekend in the lead up to the NAB Cup which starts for us in the following week?

Nah, we had a few unofficial ones here over the last few weeks and then the All Stars game, so no official intra-club will be happening.

dwaino

« Reply #538 on: February 11, 2013, 05:00:45 PM »

Nah, we had a few unofficial ones here over the last few weeks

You're such a hold out  >:(

gerkin greg

« Reply #539 on: February 11, 2013, 05:19:22 PM »

Nah, we had a few unofficial ones here over the last few weeks and then the All Stars game, so no official intra-club will be happening.

may want a rethink after the NT "display"  ;)