Author Topic: Shane Edwards - 2011 expectations?  (Read 15417 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Shane Edwards - 2011 expectations?
« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2011, 07:35:00 PM »
That is Mr Magic, not MT ;D

Oops... ;)
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2011, 09:41:16 PM »
This guy never seems to have his thread bumped, Grigg, Houli, Hislop, Vickory, hell just about every player in the team gets their thread bumped so they can be bagged, except for this guy....

HE NEEDS TO GO....he is no good, he will not be a good player, he is not part of our future, don't keep kidding yourselves....he is just a list clogger. Even though Tuck is not the way forward, play players on their merrit, Edwards has no merrit to be playing ahead of Tuck!!

correct

My concern has been for a while now that Dimma plays favourites e.g Jackson, Hilsop, Edwards when their form doesnt warrant it.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2011, 09:47:15 PM »
either Edwards is gone this year or Hardwick!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2011, 11:25:53 PM »
This guy never seems to have his thread bumped, Grigg, Houli, Hislop, Vickory, hell just about every player in the team gets their thread bumped so they can be bagged, except for this guy....

HE NEEDS TO GO....he is no good, he will not be a good player, he is not part of our future, don't keep kidding yourselves....he is just a list clogger. Even though Tuck is not the way forward, play players on their merrit, Edwards has no merrit to be playing ahead of Tuck!!

correct

My concern has been for a while now that Dimma plays favourites e.g Jackson, Hilsop, Edwards when their form doesnt warrant it.

If he is he has to change. Will have pressure put on him by the media in the last year of his contract if things start to turn difficult and we are still getting frequent thrashings.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2011, 01:05:02 PM »
Bump!!

Honestly can someone tell me if this bloke is still contracted and secondly i cant understand why we throw up garbage that no one wants yet people that may have some sort of interest(unlikely) elsewhere like edwards and Jackson have not been mentioned.

If caddy wants to go home and is a good young former top 10 player why wouldnt we consider Edwards and our compo.

I have no idea how good a player he is but there is talent out there like caddy, Gillies, carlisle, Gram yet we persist with spuds.

The Bummers are offering up Dyson FFS and i put Edwards on par with him so why not try something

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2011, 01:29:02 PM »
Bump!!

Honestly can someone tell me if this bloke is still contracted and secondly i cant understand why we throw up garbage that no one wants yet people that may have some sort of interest(unlikely) elsewhere like edwards and Jackson have not been mentioned.

If caddy wants to go home and is a good young former top 10 player why wouldnt we consider Edwards and our compo.

I have no idea how good a player he is but there is talent out there like caddy, Gillies, carlisle, Gram yet we persist with spuds.

The Bummers are offering up Dyson FFS and i put Edwards on par with him so why not try something

Keep flogging that dead horse mate, keep flogging........ ::)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2011, 01:31:21 PM »
Bump!!

Keep flogging that dead horse mate, keep flogging........ ::)

Richmond interested in Josh Caddy just after i posted it.

Dead horse is it

hahahahaha

loser

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #112 on: October 16, 2011, 01:35:06 PM »

Dead horse is it

So the should be interested in Caddy but if you think Edwards & pick will get Caddy to the RFC then you're dreaming

daniel, you've actually highlighted why we'd need more than Edwards & pick - your comparison of Edwards to Dyson sums it up really don't you think?

Dyson is like our players on the trade table, not rated by anyone therefore clubs are not interested

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #113 on: October 16, 2011, 02:31:01 PM »

Dead horse is it

So the should be interested in Caddy but if you think Edwards & pick will get Caddy to the RFC then you're dreaming

daniel, you've actually highlighted why we'd need more than Edwards & pick - your comparison of Edwards to Dyson sums it up really don't you think?

Dyson is like our players on the trade table, not rated by anyone therefore clubs are not interested

Dyson is an absolute spud of the highest order, lets get fair dinkum here.

Even Mcguane is a little better, albeit marginally, and IMO a preferred option to GC than Dyson or that other spud Slattery.

IMO Jackson/Mcguane and our compo would get the deal done as would Foley and Mcguane/Edwards.