Author Topic: Australian Politics thread [merged]  (Read 739160 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Australian Politics thread [merged]
« Reply #4155 on: October 21, 2018, 08:05:08 PM »
Both major parties are out of touch with the people...... :shh
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #4156 on: October 21, 2018, 08:10:21 PM »
:shh

a change is coming.....:shh :shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #4157 on: October 21, 2018, 08:22:09 PM »
Winter is coming?

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4158 on: October 21, 2018, 08:24:25 PM »
we just had that. now....it's time to enjoy summer :shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4159 on: October 21, 2018, 10:34:17 PM »

Getting closer to a major split of the coalition into separate Conservative, Liberal and National parties.

Dutton and his conservative cronies in Queensland at risk of losing their seats.

And I'm not the only one saying it.

Will make Labor a three (at least) term government.

:cheers

not with bill shorton it wont. He wont last a full term that bloke with voters disliking him. ALP should be well placed to lead us into our next recession scheduled by 2022, and then as usual the libs will take over again and around in circles we go again.

rinse and repeat. Bring back JH

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #4160 on: October 22, 2018, 07:56:35 AM »

Getting closer to a major split of the coalition into separate Conservative, Liberal and National parties.

Dutton and his conservative cronies in Queensland at risk of losing their seats.

not with bill shorton it wont. He wont last a full term that bloke with voters disliking him. ALP should be well placed to lead us into our next recession scheduled by 2022, and then as usual the libs will take over again and around in circles we go again.

You mean this JH?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/politics/federal/australias-most-wasteful-spending-came-in-howard-era-finds-imf-study-20130110-2cj38.html
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #4161 on: October 22, 2018, 07:58:36 AM »
wentworth vote was 52% major parties. the number is decreasing everywhere

Latham will one day become PM...:shh we're just not quite at the stage where the every day person is recognising that PC, anti-white racism and what not is taking over....but they will...and when they do...:shh :shh

Whats the fascinating with Latham other than wishful thinking?
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4162 on: October 22, 2018, 02:25:32 PM »

Latham will one day become PM...:shh we're just not quite at the stage where the every day person is recognising that PC, anti-white racism and what not is taking over....but they will...and when they do...:shh :shh

Know him personally mate, one of the best blokes I've ever had anything to do with.

Will be running for One Nation and will work to bring minor parties to the fold. Just hasn't got the minister for home affairs in his own home 100% on board yet... :shh

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #4163 on: October 22, 2018, 06:05:55 PM »

Know him personally mate, one of the best blokes I've ever had anything to do with.

Will be running for One Nation and will work to bring minor parties to the fold. Just hasn't got the minister for home affairs in his own home 100% on board yet... :shh

Thanks for sharing AT.

what about One Nations Stigma of being too right wing? Are you relying on a trump style backlash?
"Sliding doors moment.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4164 on: October 22, 2018, 08:18:06 PM »

You mean this JH?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/politics/federal/australias-most-wasteful-spending-came-in-howard-era-finds-imf-study-20130110-2cj38.html

mate lets deal with facts not studies that dont include the rudd years  :lol :lol :lol

or better yet lets compare him with all the PM's we have had since.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4165 on: October 22, 2018, 08:59:38 PM »

Thanks for sharing AT.

what about One Nations Stigma of being too right wing? Are you relying on a trump style backlash?

Perhaps an issue but Latho isn't really all that right. Slightly right on economics but in this day and age he's considered very right wing on social issues. But that's the RIGHT place to be  :thumbsup

Stories emerge all the time of your every day person getting screwed over simply because they're white. Most of this country is white, so it's a bold play by the major parties to not give a flying stuff about what's happening with political correctness, anti-white racism & the massive amount of immigrants per year driving up the demand/pricing for houses etc.

No doubt there will be a Trump like media hunt on Latham when he runs. But he's going to go a long way to making Pauline and her party not look like idiots. Highly intellectual man  :shh

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #4166 on: October 23, 2018, 11:41:38 AM »

Thanks for sharing AT.

Perhaps an issue but Latho isn't really all that right. Slightly right on economics but in this day and age he's considered very right wing on social issues. But that's the RIGHT place to be  :thumbsup

Stories emerge all the time of your every day person getting screwed over simply because they're white. Most of this country is white, so it's a bold play by the major parties to not give a flying stuff about what's happening with political correctness, anti-white racism & the massive amount of immigrants per year driving up the demand/pricing for houses etc.

No doubt there will be a Trump like media hunt on Latham when he runs. But he's going to go a long way to making Pauline and her party not look like idiots. Highly intellectual man  :shh

hmmmm....
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4167 on: October 23, 2018, 01:28:20 PM »
Get out of our country :shh

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #4168 on: October 23, 2018, 01:38:14 PM »
#MAGA  :shh :shh
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4169 on: October 23, 2018, 02:15:02 PM »
....:shh :shh :shh