Author Topic: Australian Politics thread [merged]  (Read 749857 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Australian Politics thread [merged]
« Reply #4980 on: May 18, 2020, 11:54:42 AM »
Actually your other hero Trump suggested it originally but seeing everyone now sees him for the loon he is

I think more people are finally starting to see the Dems & it's media & Hollywood propaganda arms for the corrupt hypocrites they are...#Obamagate #believewomenuntiltheyaccuseoneofours :shh
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 12:24:42 PM by Diocletian »
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #4981 on: May 18, 2020, 12:44:34 PM »

Actually your other hero Trump suggested it originally but seeing everyone now sees him for the loon he is no one is listening... So Trump (unintentionally ) did SmoMo a favour

So once again Scotty from Marketing is just using someone else's idea.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4982 on: May 18, 2020, 02:02:32 PM »
While Each Way Albo & Dictator Dan await further instructions from Xi Jinping.... :shh :whistle

- Gustav Mahler

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4983 on: May 18, 2020, 04:59:36 PM »
scomo leading the international charge against CHINA :bow :bow

That is what leaders do. He goes from strength to strength this bloke and the haters have vanished like a fart in the wind.

:lol

Yep applaud him for it.

Actually your other hero Trump suggested it originally but seeing everyone now sees him for the loon he is no one is listening... So Trump (unintentionally ) did SmoMo a favour  :lol

But I think in a few month's time ScoMo may have a bigger issue to deal with on the local seen ....  :shh

I am sure you would have read Jon Faine's piece in the Age over the weekend  :huhor is it just trash because he used to work for the ABC...  ::)

im sure you do. You are fishing but only TT is biting.

Scomo has nailed it yet again, and its great watching a select few just fishing for an angle out of desperation/tears.

so you want me to read an article by a lefty written about Daniel Andrews and the efforts of the victorian libs? Next time post the article  :banghead

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #4984 on: May 19, 2020, 07:06:01 AM »

so you want me to read an article by a lefty written about Daniel Andrews and the efforts of the victorian libs? Next time post the article  :banghead

:lol :lol

A lefty? You are aware of his history, the whacks he gave out to both sides of politics and in particular his bosses at the ABC?

I thought you were better than this Frankie, thought you had an open mind and based your judgements on taking in both sides argument, had the courage to read opinions different to yours and then making an informed call.

But Clearly not. Was interested in your views because you go on about the federal ALP being on the wilderness after this crisis. The same is going to apply at State level for oppositions as well. Think the article highlighted that in Victoria at least the problems run much deeper than COVID19

Anyways

And here's the link to the article

https://www.smh.com.au/national/victoria/victorian-libs-tearing-themselves-apart-as-andrews-soars-20200515-p54tby.html?ref=rss

Oh and BTW Trump has tweeted out overnight (one of many) that he indeed got ScoMo to take on China, which is no surprise. Scary one though is he has tweeted that he is now taking hydroxychloroquine. Which goes against what health & medical experts have said.

I think more people are finally starting to see the Dems & it's media & Hollywood propaganda arms for the corrupt hypocrites they are...#Obamagate #believewomenuntiltheyaccuseoneofours :shh

I think more and more within GOP have realised the bloke is a loon, has let down Americans and has handled this crisis abysmally. Close to 90k dead from COVID19 is not a good number despite what the Orange man says.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4985 on: May 19, 2020, 01:21:21 PM »
Yeah Yeah "Orange Man bad"..  ::)

Of course that death toll has nothing to do with things like that current MSM darling, the idiot Dem NY Governor Coumo sending virus  patients to nursing & care homes...and now the Quisling scumbag has the hide to play politics and call it the "European virus"..just another useful idiot leftist doing Beijing's dirty work for them..... :shh

PS - US Population is 320 million - probably nearly 350 million if you count illegal immigrants-  but as I said the left seen to struggle with the whole notion of "per capita"..... :shh :shh

- Gustav Mahler

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #4986 on: May 19, 2020, 01:23:08 PM »
Do you really think Trump is doing a good job?

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4987 on: May 19, 2020, 01:49:34 PM »
Hasn't been perfect by any stretch but given the size , geography. population & very nature of the US, the fact it started in their winter, the fact it was China's (and their W.H.O puppet's) lies that slowed everyone's initial reaction (except countries who know the real nature of China better than anyone else like S.Korea, Taiwan & Mongolia) combined with an unprecedented non-stop, coordinated campaign of hostility, disinformation & impediment by the establishment against him...on the whole, so far, yes. (edit: and no I'm not blind to the man's many flaws as a human being and his policy mistakes since he's been in office) :shh

Do you really think the Democrats -who not only also minimised the virus in the early days but called Trump a racist for closing the borders  and stopping flights from China (just like the left did here with Morrison) , the single most effective thing he did - would be doing any better? Why is the death toll/death rate highest in Democrat-run states? :shh :shh

« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 02:08:35 PM by Diocletian »

- Gustav Mahler

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #4988 on: May 19, 2020, 03:08:19 PM »
Wow, what a blinkered view of Trump.

Can't argue against a zealot.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4989 on: May 19, 2020, 03:13:24 PM »
Yep didn't think you actually address any points- you never do when seriously challenged...just a glib, shallow hit and run poster and a troll...not to mention the hilarious irony of you calling others zealots... :shh

- Gustav Mahler

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #4990 on: May 19, 2020, 03:16:50 PM »
Yep didn't think you actually address any points- you never do when seriously challenged...just a glib, shallow hit and run poster and a troll...not to mention the hilarious irony of you calling others zealots...

Not much of what you said is wildly untrue.

I just find the idea that you think Trump is doing a good job slightly amusing.

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4991 on: May 19, 2020, 05:40:28 PM »
Trump is gonna win against Biden. I like Joe
But at his age he cant be president. The democrats are all talk no action. Obama a huge disappointment. Yes we can turned into no we cant.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4992 on: May 20, 2020, 01:13:42 PM »
Hair Sniffer Joe won't run...DNCCP will nominate $hillary at a brokered convention... :shh

- Gustav Mahler

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #4993 on: May 20, 2020, 02:18:19 PM »
 :police:
Hair Sniffer Joe won't run...DNCCP will nominate $hillary at a brokered convention... :shh

Michelle Obama?

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4994 on: May 20, 2020, 03:53:47 PM »
Possibly...either way, it won't be old Al Zheimers..... :shh

- Gustav Mahler