Author Topic: Frawley in the running for Labor’s Top Job.  (Read 1320 times)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Frawley in the running for Labor’s Top Job.
« on: January 19, 2005, 11:31:19 AM »
In an unofficial official press conference today, former Richmond coach Danny Frawley declared he will be running for the position of Labor leader which was recently vacated Mark Latham.
When questioned about his reasoning in applying for the Job, Frawley stated “Look yeah nah, opportunities have been a little lean since leaving Richmond and I’m a sucker for lost causes so I though I’d jump on the front foot, pull out the big guns, have a red hot go and hopefully everything will be cherry ripe.”

He was then questioned as to whether he has the experience to carry out Labor’s top job and he said “Look yeah nah, after coaching Richmond for four years I got a pretty thick skin from all the verbal abuse I copped so question time should be a piece of cake compared to walking up the race after a loss. I’m also very media savvy which should put me in good stead.” He then added..”If you look at Labor at the moment, you will see many parallel’s between how they are currently running and my tenure at Richmond so I feel I’ve got what takes to handle the political round trip from rock bottom to the dizzy heights of mediocrity and back again.”

We then asked him about the policies he plans to put forward should he be successful in his bid and he explained…”I have very definite policies that I am going to run with such as…Tax breaks for Potato Farmers, a review of unfair dismissal rules in sport and I plan to outlaw spitting in public.”

Ultimately this column publicly endorses Frawley’s ticket as we feel that since most politicians spout clichéd verbal diahorrea that very rarely makes any sense, he should be perfect for the job.

Story by Tiga.

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
Re: Frawley in the running for Labor’s Top Job.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 11:53:10 AM »
LMAO tiga.

Yeah Nah, they're a quality side, the Liberals.  Howards a quality leader I would have thought.  But we really need to dig deep down and get our hands dirty.  We need to get back to what makes us a good party.  Look we've got quality players too, I mean Rudd, Garrett, Beazely, they're all quality players in their own right and they all need to put their hand up.  We just need to find the belief I would have thought.  We need to step to the plate and grind out 4 terms. 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2005, 12:06:46 PM by Harry Hedgehog »
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2005, 12:16:30 PM »
LMFAOOooooo boys.

"Look Howard can get stuffed, I'll defend my party till the cows come home. We're going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment, but we've just got to stick fat and go back to doing what makes us a good party. We're not that far away, but we've got a long way to go"

lmfaoooooo@Frawley getting Anita to speak for him when he sends his party down the gurgler.

lmfaoooooo@Anita flirting with Laurie Oakes like she did with Newman on the footy show.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2005, 12:37:43 PM »
I think I should consult you guys before I publish any more material in the future! FLMFAOOOOOOOOOO  :rollin
You guys crack me up.  ;D
This site is a breath of fresh air!  :rollin

Ox

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2005, 01:00:09 PM »
How about

"If u want me to change..well I wont.
I'm Danny Frawley and I've been proving people wrong my whole life,
just you wait and see........ :banghead

If worse comes to worse I'l just print extra money and we'll all be cherry ripe.

Offline Puntroadroar

• Premiership Captain
  • Our Very own Top Gun
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2005, 04:10:54 PM »
AFTER LABOR LOSE ANOTHER ELECTION UNDER FRAWLEY:

Yeah nah look one of my career highlights was being appointed to head the Labor Party which on a personal note was just 'triffic', but the Libs were too good, far too good, the best side in the competition.
Hopefully we will have learnt a lot from the experience, the opposition were super-hard and we were probably 10-percent off where we were last election, that steamrolls and that fishtails into indecision, some fumbling, playing staggered politics.
Our tackling last election of important key issues was sensational, tonight it was very sub-standard. Inregards to Kim Beazley well he was a bit heavy in the backside area but then he worked his @rse off over summer.
But look We'll just have to go back to the drawing board and see who really does still have the hunger for success.
There's no I in team, but there is 5 i's in Individual Brilliance.

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2005, 04:26:19 PM »
lmfaooo PRR, that was trrfic.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2005, 05:14:50 PM »
PRR, I knew a good ole anti-Frawley thread would get you out for a quick bash.  ;D Very clever indeed.  :bow

Offline Puntroadroar

• Premiership Captain
  • Our Very own Top Gun
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2005, 07:34:54 PM »
PRR, I knew a good ole anti-Frawley thread would get you out for a quick bash.  ;D Very clever indeed.  :bow

LOL tiga,

in a strange sick and twisted way I'm gunna miss the guy, his stupidity and no sense style (not no nonsense) is what kept me going last year when we were so crap!!!

Seeya Frawley ..... some of us will miss you!  :'(

LMAO!!!!
There's no I in team, but there is 5 i's in Individual Brilliance.