Author Topic: Non-Richmond games 2011  (Read 86027 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Non-Richmond games 2011
« on: March 25, 2011, 09:09:47 PM »
Joel Selwood won't remember much of round 1 after Farren Ray slid into in and knocked him out and broke his nose. Ray looking at a holiday courtesy of the MRP.

The Cats look hopeless in the first quarter watching it on delay on tv. They have no idea now they have a new gameplan to follow. Oh course with St Kilda playing they turn it the game into a low scoring grinding scrap :yawn. Something we'll have to look forward to next week  :P.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Non-Richmond games 2011
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 09:23:00 PM »
I was hanging out for you to start this thread this year MT.
Cats and Saint's both look abit rusty.
Typical Saints boring low scoring game though.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 10:25:39 PM »
Cats win 48-47.

Hopefully we can start them off at 0-2. :thumbsup

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 10:47:07 PM »
how sweet it is to see the Saints lose by a point

Disgraceful club that got exactly what it deserved.

Ross Lyon bringing that rubbish to our game i hope we smash them next week.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 10:59:08 PM »
Disgraceful exhibition! A four quarter snore-fest of congested, low-scoring,ugly frustration, completely lacking in highlights or interest. The downside is, we'll have to prepare for this next week. The possible upside is, the more garbage like what was served up tonight, the quicker the AFL will look to putting a cap on the number of rotations.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 11:13:41 PM »
Disgraceful exhibition! A four quarter snore-fest of congested, low-scoring,ugly frustration, completely lacking in highlights or interest. The downside is, we'll have to prepare for this next week. The possible upside is, the more garbage like what was served up tonight, the quicker the AFL will look to putting a cap on the number of rotations.

Its what should've been done in the first place, not this sub crap.

the quicker a cap happens the better our game will be. Ross Lyon coaches this game the same way he talks. Most boring person in football
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 11:28:20 PM »
That first half was one of the worst displays of footy I've seen by two sides together. Thank god the game opened up after half-time. The Saints were off their legs at 3/4 time; they were gone and just hanging on for dear life before the Pussies grabbed it with 20 secs to go. Hopefully some very tired and sore Saint bodies show up next week when we play them. As long as we can stay with them for 2.5 qtrs  then we'll be a chance based on tonight. Foley should be over the gastro too so we won't be one down going into the game again.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2011, 12:05:35 AM »

Its what should've been done in the first place, not this sub crap.

the quicker a cap happens the better our game will be. Ross Lyon coaches this game the same way he talks. Most boring person in football

Absolutely 100% with you on this one, Daniel. To hell with all these clubs that are revelling in the lockdown. Hopefully it turns the fans off in such droves, the AFL will have to put a stop to it.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2011, 07:18:33 AM »
Yep, the subs a joke & a cap is definitely the way to go. Think I probably watched about 10 minutes all up of that boring snorefest.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2011, 09:12:19 AM »
Joel Selwood won't remember much of round 1 after Farren Ray slid into in and knocked him out and broke his nose. Ray looking at a holiday courtesy of the MRP.

Nothing to answer for imo both players going at the ball, either could of come off second best.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2011, 12:10:49 PM »
As soon as it happened ray said " I was going for the ball"

When the ump informed him it was being referred to the match review comitte someone must have asked the ump how he thought it would pan out.

" I dont have an opinion on these sort of things things. I'm not paid to have an opinion on these things"

:lol
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2011, 01:54:04 PM »
Disgraceful game, imagine if the AFL had kicked the season off with that!
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2011, 02:59:25 PM »
St Kilda are just a slur on the game.

Flat track bullies may kick 15-20 goals next week against us and the week after play a more credentialed

opponent and kick 10 or so and play that similar game.

It all started with them in 2007 and that Hawthorn game and most games since then in slogs like that

that have brought the most I guess post match discussion have involved them. Ross Lyon has alot to

answer for and for that reason alone I am glad Geelong and Collingwood have won the last two GF's

against them as it has prevented other clubs from adopting their style.

Plus the fact that in 114 seasons of AFL footy they are the most pathetic useless unsuccessful lowly failure

of a footy club with one flag and despite their recent I guess finals apps for want of a term we are still 10

times the club they are, something I won't hesitate to remind their bogan supporters before during and

after the game if given the opportunity and its warranted. :thumbsup

The Frankston line after Ormond station is a very unique place indeed and I am being very kind. :help

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2011, 03:08:42 PM »
Looks as though Schulz just did his right knee.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2011, 03:10:43 PM »
St Kilda are just a slur on the game.

Flat track bullies may kick 15-20 goals next week against us and the week after play a more credentialed

opponent and kick 10 or so and play that similar game.

It all started with them in 2007 and that Hawthorn game and most games since then in slogs like that

that have brought the most I guess post match discussion have involved them. Ross Lyon has alot to

answer for and for that reason alone I am glad Geelong and Collingwood have won the last two GF's

against them as it has prevented other clubs from adopting their style.

Plus the fact that in 114 seasons of AFL footy they are the most pathetic useless unsuccessful lowly failure

of a footy club with one flag and despite their recent I guess finals apps for want of a term we are still 10

times the club they are, something I won't hesitate to remind their bogan supporters before during and

after the game if given the opportunity and its warranted. :thumbsup

The Frankston line after Ormond station is a very unique place indeed and I am being very kind. :help

:rollin 1 flag 26 spoons usually shuts the frockers up  ;D