Author Topic: St.kilda Next week, members seating  (Read 3557 times)

jackstar is back again

Re: St.kilda Next week, members seating
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2011, 10:14:34 PM »
I will be ringing the club in the morning to clarify

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2011, 10:19:24 PM »
Does anyone know what level members with general reserve seating are allocated?

Level one bays M28-M36

Only members getting Level 2  seating are the Coteries

Are you right or is tigermad right?  ???

This email we got tonight for the members with Premium Plus

========
Round 2, St Kilda v Richmond
Friday 1st April, MCG, 7.40pm

Hi The Other Powell,

The 2011 season has kicked off and the Tigers are set to take on St Kilda under the Friday night lights in Round 2.  This match is a Richmond replacement game, entitling you access to the ground and access to a reserve seating area. 

As a Premium Plus member, you will have access to seating on Level 1, bays M28 to M36 in the Ponsford stand.  You may sit anywhere in that area by producing your Premium Plus membership card.

If you would prefer not to sit on Level 1, we are encouraging all Richmond members/supporters to sit on Level 3 of the Ponsford Stand to create a sea of yellow & black.

How to access your Replacement Game Seating Area:

Step 1: Please ensure you bring along your 2011 membership card and head to Gate 1 of the MCG where you will need to scan your membership card for entry.

Step 2: Then make your way to any of the entry points between bays M28 to M36, where you will again  be required to show your Premium Plus membership card to the MCG staff member located at that bay to be able to enter this exclusive reserve seating area.

We look forward to seeing the passionate Tiger Army out in force on Friday Night for what will be an exciting clash. If you have any questions regarding these arrangements, please do not hesitate in emailing Member and Supporter Services at membership@richmondfc.com.au or phoning 1300 RICHMOND
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

jackstar is back again

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2011, 10:25:09 PM »
got the same email

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2011, 06:59:41 AM »
Isn't Premium Plus reserved seating supposed to be under cover ?

Correct !! :thumbsup

Yeah and there is seating undercover on Level 1 in the sections available so what's the problem  :-\

The club promised an area for members to sit and they are supplying that. They made it very clear that we wouldn't have our normal reserve seats available and we would be given an area to sit...

People I feel for are those who have a 16 game membership because these replacement games mean nothing to them because with a 16 game membership you have access to the game anyway. You've basically paid for 16 games but only have access to 14...  :whistle :whistle

jackstar is back again

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2011, 02:37:04 PM »
Isn't Premium Plus reserved seating supposed to be under cover ?

Correct !! :thumbsup

Yeah and there is seating undercover on Level 1 in the sections available so what's the problem  :-\

Problem is that we upgraded and paid extra to sit on level 2 for home games-undercover or not.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2011, 02:51:44 PM »
Problem is that we upgraded and paid extra to sit on level 2 for home games-undercover or not.

Yes but this is not a HOME game - it is a REPLACEMENT game, for a home game that the Club has sold. Our seats don't apply in this case because it isn't OUR home game