Author Topic: Last Chance Saloon for Titch?  (Read 6155 times)

10 FLAGS

Last Chance Saloon for Titch?
« on: March 31, 2011, 10:15:20 PM »
I was discussing this with my Barber as he was cutting my hair today. According to the Barber Shane Edwards is in the last chance saloon in terms of his career at Richmond? Do you agree?

tony_montana

Re: Last Chance Saloon for Titch?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 10:20:59 PM »
Yep

I liked his season last year, really came on but needs to back it up and go to a new level this season to consolidate himself as a longterm b grade/2nd tier player for us.

His preseason form was a little disconcerting, but i liked his 2nd half on Murphy last week. Think the slow start had to do with post season surgery

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 10:28:52 PM »
never rated him. wont win you a flag

Last year was a good year but even then i still didnt think he has what it takes to be elite
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

tony_montana

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 10:33:36 PM »
btw a barber 10flags?  ;D  I s'pose its good to talk footy, but me personally i love a pair of jugs in my face whilst I'm being soaped & lathered  :angel:

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 10:46:30 PM »
Nope, the coaches love him

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 10:53:40 PM »
btw a barber 10flags?  ;D  I s'pose its good to talk footy, but me personally i love a pair of jugs in my face whilst I'm being soaped & lathered  :angel:

I'm with you TM nothing like a set of D cups in her early 20's cutting my hair and the old timer in myself rambling on with my life experience flirting with her while she sheepishly smiles. :cheers

As for Titch I think he needs to build on his improvement from last year otherwise he may be on his last legs IMHO but if the coaches love him as Inf says he may just be one of those maligned players from the supporters perspectives who end up playing about 150+ games.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 11:53:29 PM »
Ive always gone to Barbers, my first Barber he was an Italian dude, fantastic bloke who use to run poker and black jack nights out the back of his Barber Shop lol- some of the storys he told were classics. My current Barber is a Greek Barber who is also a Richmond supporter. Classic Bloke, has sacked every bloke on our list the last 5 years in conversation lol.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 12:03:27 AM »
My barber is Italian but is a Collingwood supporter  :P. I haven't had a haircut since prior to September lol.

On Titch, I still would like to use him closer to goal rather than off half-back where his inconsistent kicking won't hurt if it's turnovered. He's agile and nimble enough to play as a high half-forward or even forward pocket. I actually think he kicks better when he goes long and stuffs up more short passing. A bit like Tivendale on that front.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 12:08:40 AM »
Ive always gone to Barbers, my first Barber he was an Italian dude, fantastic bloke who use to run poker and black jack nights out the back of his Barber Shop lol- some of the storys he told were classics. My current Barber is a Greek Barber who is also a Richmond supporter. Classic Bloke, has sacked every bloke on our list the last 5 years in conversation lol.

Ah the classic Thio. My dads barber he has gone to him for 30 years a Carlton supporter can remember the arguments in the barbers shop over politics Greek and Australian and then Greek soccer and the footy back then I had with his son who then also became a barber. I loved looking at the posters of hairstyles on the walls they had back in the 80's and how the haircuts him and his son gave me never looked anything like those well groomed haircuts on the posters anyway one day not too long ago I went in to say hello and pick up my dad and they were still there hanging off the mirrors to my amazement and humour. :lol :rollin :lol

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 12:14:19 AM »
Honestly answer me this; why is it that for about the past 3 years I have been calling for Edwards to be either traded or delisted based on his form over those years and yet after last year just about everyone thought he was the golden boy.

Last year, he was given the most improved player in a team that, well, lets say I probably could have been awarded most improved... :thumbsup

So now as fickle supporters ONE game into the season, directly after his "breakout" year everyone wants to get rid of him.... :lol

Honestly lets give him the rest of this year to it's end before we start calling for his head after one game. Bring this thread up again in September... :rollin

DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2011, 12:16:23 AM »
Hang on WAT we are 15 minutes into April and then we have May, June July...........

I can't wait that long. :help

10 FLAGS

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2011, 12:18:46 AM »
Hang on WAT we are 15 minutes into April and then we have May, June July...........

Yeah and my Greek Barber wants us to trade him so its got to be put on the OER Agenda lol.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2011, 12:23:10 AM »

Yeah and my Greek Barber wants us to trade him so its got to be put on the OER Agenda lol.

Our parents always told us to respect the priest and the teacher at school yet we learnt more from the barbers son who taught us how to fill out a quaddie at the TAB.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2011, 01:16:18 AM »
....... but me personally i love a pair of jugs in my face whilst I'm being soaped & lathered  :angel:

Bang! Post of the year  :bow
 :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2011, 01:20:04 AM »

:lol :lol
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"