Author Topic: Hardwick on On The Couch - Monday 4/4  (Read 3330 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Hardwick on On The Couch - Monday 4/4
« on: April 03, 2011, 09:17:09 PM »
Dimma with be the guest on On The Couch tomorrow night at 8.30pm on Foxsports 1 with Gerard Healy, Mike Sheahan and Paul Roos.

For those without Foxtel could someone who watches it give a brief rundown of what Dimma says   :cheers.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Re: Hardwick on On The Couch - Monday 4/4
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 12:16:21 AM »
Busy most of the day then will be watching Wrestlemania, look forward to a report  ;D

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 01:02:06 PM »
is nash wrestling?

tony_montana

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 03:54:20 PM »
Busy most of the day then will be watching Wrestlemania, look forward to a report  ;D

I'd like a report on wrestlemania thanks  :lol 

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 04:11:01 PM »
It was lacklustre, really.  HHH vs The Undertaker was good in patches.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 08:35:43 PM »
Bump.

On the Couch on now.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 09:14:34 PM »
For those who watched it, what did Dimma talk about?
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 09:25:40 PM »

I tried to watch it but called away ended up catching the last 2-3 minutes.

How long was he on for - 10 minutes?   :-\ :-\

Walked in while they were discussing the McGuane free kick

Dimma suggested that umpires should be full time, Roosy agreed in part saying the umps are the only participants of the game no full time. Mike disagreed sayng how would them being full time have made the umpire who pinged Luke make the correct decision

Fianl one Mike asked about Andrew Karkouer did we think about bringing him back? Answer NO - too old therefore didn't fit into our plans 
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2011, 09:26:42 PM »
Dimma spoke about that decision :banghead he said the umpires do a good job on the whole but maybe it is time they became full time.
Spoke about Jack, same line as we've heard all week! Doc made correct call. Jack has passion and add concussion and you get a bad reaction but he prefers a player who wants to get back out there any day! He thinks you should be able to rotate your sub whilst docs do concussion tests!
Spoke about Lids' game and how good he was!
Dimma said the club is going ahead off field and now it is time for us to go forward on it tick a 'win' few boxes!
I liked the way he kept calling it a loss! No getting ahead of yourselves at this club anymore by the sounds of it!
Dimma got asked if he thought about re drafting Krak! No hesitation when he said no! Too old for our club and won't play in a premiership team for us!

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2011, 09:28:03 PM »

Dimma suggested that umpires should be full time, Roosy agreed in part saying the umps are the only participants of the game no full time. Mike disagreed sayng how would them being full time have made the umpire who pinged Luke make the correct decision

Fianl one Mike asked about Andrew Karkouer did we think about bringing him back? Answer NO - too old therefore didn't fit into our plans 

Dishes?

:lol

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2011, 09:29:09 PM »

Dishes?

:lol

Nah - worse someone needed my credit card to purchase some NRL tickets  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2011, 09:37:13 PM »
Dimma spoke about that decision :banghead he said the umpires do a good job on the whole but maybe it is time they became full time.
Spoke about Jack, same line as we've heard all week! Doc made correct call. Jack has passion and add concussion and you get a bad reaction but he prefers a player who wants to get back out there any day! He thinks you should be able to rotate your sub whilst docs do concussion tests!
Spoke about Lids' game and how good he was!
Dimma said the club is going ahead off field and now it is time for us to go forward on it tick a 'win' few boxes!
I liked the way he kept calling it a loss! No getting ahead of yourselves at this club anymore by the sounds of it!
Dimma got asked if he thought about re drafting Krak! No hesitation when he said no! Too old for our club and won't play in a premiership team for us!

Yep pretty much sums it up GR12 and he spoke about why he likes to coach from the boundary line to give feedback to the players and get a feel of the emotion of the players and the emotion of the situation.

I also like how Dimma said we have Benny Gale in place and we have ticked boxes off the field and near enough in games is no longer good enough its time to tick the boxes on the field.  :thumbsup

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2011, 09:56:11 PM »

If that.  Shortest guest interview ever.  Spent half the show having a Hawthorn love-in.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2011, 10:00:52 PM »

The use of the word "Jail" was unnecessary. Could have said a million things. Otherwise a standard Hardwick interview.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2011, 10:24:06 PM »

The use of the word "Jail" was unnecessary. Could have said a million things. Otherwise a standard Hardwick interview.

Yeah, with all the other words out there like  lock up, slammer, big house, imprisoned, incarcerated, prison, coop, clink, ect I cant believe he went with Jail........