Author Topic: Hardwick's aftermatch media conference / Hardwick finds silver lining  (Read 14425 times)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: Hardwick's aftermatch media conference / Hardwick finds silver lining
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2011, 02:49:59 PM »
Yep, recent recruiting of Troy Taylor and Relton Roberts. total waste of energy and money. Yep, the processes are working GREAT
Whats even more concerning is clubs like Melbourne recent draft picks are there best players, and there a middle of the road team.

lol, are you for real? I could go through a every club and pull out a list of names that have never made it, it's just not endemic to our club!!

You mention Melbourne, if you supported them would you be happy where there at at the moment? all those good picks and there not travelling to great I wouldn't have thought? What about Carlton, If I was a Carlton supporter I would be expecting a hell of allot more than they are dishing up at the moment! The reality is we have a CLEAR plan and we seem to be sticking to it, if we deviate now we will be back to square onw before we no it......

I am for real
Taylor was a huge risk, one the RFC should never have taken,
As for Roberts, I remember going to Moe and watching the practice match against the Bombers and I thought WTF.
surely a joke

A Huge Risk? any pick at 51 is a Huge risk, actually has there ever been a pick 51 that has gone on the be a star?? also check out the 2009 draft and see has come on after that pick......there aint many!

As for Roberts he was a rookie pick FFS, they come and go at every club, if he had of got his crap together and become a star then it would have been touted as a master stroke!

You are really clutching at straws,Clearly looking for any excuses to bag the club......

forget about master stroke, we know what stroke you meant :wallywink

lol...Mate you can talk some poo thats for sure, you haven't given a legitimate answer to anything I have asked?? Everything you post is full of holes. I refer back to the top of the thread......If you don't like it eff of and support someone else, the club will be a whole lot better off without eff wits like you anyway.....

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2011, 03:04:58 PM »
and there dreaming if they think Vickery is the answer playing beside Jack. :banghead
Time to play Brad Miller next week, otherwise guys like Maxwell will treat Vickery like toilet paper.
I normally agree with alot of what you post but I will absolutely disagree with you on this post. We as a team are finally experiencing true development as a club. Many a coach have promised but none have been able to deliver until now. Benny and Hardwick are full throttle in development on & off the field to make this club a powerhouse again. Answer me this; how in the world is dropping Vickery and bringing in a old hack like Miller going to further our development as a club?
I personally like Vickery. I think he is agile enough and can take a good contested grab. He obviously suffers from lack of confidence. You may not like his father but you must admit that games into Vickery is more benificial than games to Miller at this stage of our team development? Hasn't Hardwick stated time & time again he has a process he will follow and will not deviate from it.
In hardwick we trust!!!   
The club that keeps giving.

Tigermonk

« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2011, 03:05:13 PM »
Yep, recent recruiting of Troy Taylor and Relton Roberts. total waste of energy and money. Yep, the processes are working GREAT
Whats even more concerning is clubs like Melbourne recent draft picks are there best players, and there a middle of the road team.

lol, are you for real? I could go through a every club and pull out a list of names that have never made it, it's just not endemic to our club!!

You mention Melbourne, if you supported them would you be happy where there at at the moment? all those good picks and there not travelling to great I wouldn't have thought? What about Carlton, If I was a Carlton supporter I would be expecting a hell of allot more than they are dishing up at the moment! The reality is we have a CLEAR plan and we seem to be sticking to it, if we deviate now we will be back to square onw before we no it......

I am for real
Taylor was a huge risk, one the RFC should never have taken,
As for Roberts, I remember going to Moe and watching the practice match against the Bombers and I thought WTF.
surely a joke

A Huge Risk? any pick at 51 is a Huge risk, actually has there ever been a pick 51 that has gone on the be a star?? also check out the 2009 draft and see has come on after that pick......there aint many!

As for Roberts he was a rookie pick FFS, they come and go at every club, if he had of got his crap together and become a star then it would have been touted as a master stroke!

You are really clutching at straws,Clearly looking for any excuses to bag the club......

Hey dont worry about the pick this pick that, What about all the rookies who get promoted cause they have to work that extra bit harder.
Clutching at straws to bag the club ???? l'm not bagging the club. l'm bagging the players committment to the club
Collingwood, Carlton, Fremantle, Sydney, Bulldogs, Hawthorn and so on donot have problems blooding consistant 1st year players.
excuses dont cut it anymore l'm tired of we be doing this and that & be better this year, Them players as several posters have already wrote dont know the basics of football, stand goal side, dont everyone fly for a mark while opponants are free at the drop, dont go to ground in the contest, use the body. Ruckman push back to help defence. We talking about football, not bagging the club. Do you know the difference  ;D

Tigermonk

« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2011, 03:18:38 PM »
BTW how is Griffiths going. l remember posters saying his wings were not that badly injured  ;D

Aboriginal players walking out on the club again, l'm watching several of them destroy Brisbane in a display of pure skill in wet weather.
Why cant our ex player Tambling not produce even some of that while at the club all them years, why did it take so long & alot of money to find out his a lazy hack who couldnot put several consistant games together, Coughlan, Griffiths is the new kid on the chopping block with Edwards who has gone backwards again.

Bag the club ok, Shane Tuck one of the AFL ball winners ???? why are they persisting to bury him like Joel Bowden. clearly top 22 player. Has a mans body & uses it. Wins his own ball ???? Oh yeah thats right he had something tp say :shh

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2011, 03:19:52 PM »
Conca, Helbig and Bacherlor have been superb 1st year players over 3 games.

If Taylor doesn't make it he doesn't make it. He was pick 51. Who cares.
Go Tigers!

jackstar is back again

« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2011, 03:19:57 PM »
when was the last time Graham took a mark in D 50 ? he hasnt

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2011, 03:20:53 PM »
when was the last time Graham took a mark in D 50 ? he hasnt

Local Footballer thats why. Wont be a future problem we have to deal with so I wouldn't lose sleep Jack.
Go Tigers!

Tigermonk

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2011, 03:21:41 PM »

Conca played well last night  :lol your delusional he was pathetic. dont know the basics of defending go away

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2011, 03:29:13 PM »
BTW how is Griffiths going. l remember posters saying his wings were not that badly injured  ;D

Aboriginal players walking out on the club again, l'm watching several of them destroy Brisbane in a display of pure skill in wet weather.
Why cant our ex player Tambling not produce even some of that while at the club all them years, why did it take so long & alot of money to find out his a lazy hack who couldnot put several consistant games together, Coughlan, Griffiths is the new kid on the chopping block with Edwards who has gone backwards again.

Bag the club ok, Shane Tuck one of the AFL ball winners ???? why are they persisting to bury him like Joel Bowden. clearly top 22 player. Has a mans body & uses it. Wins his own ball ???? Oh yeah thats right he had something tp say :shh

Yawn. :scream Whats your point. :scream

Tuck bombs the ball forward without looking = poor delivering in F50, our biggest problem.

Who cares about Rambling.

Griffo injured or not, he's 19. They said Heppell had dodgy groins. = Gun. They said Judd had dodgy shoulders and had a full reco and went on to do what he's done.

Griffo will be fine, there are a million other issues before we start winging that Griffo is injured.
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2011, 03:31:50 PM »

Conca played well last night  :lol your delusional he was pathetic. dont know the basics of defending go away

What a stupid post. Doesn't even warrant a response. Read the posts properly, over 3 games he's been very good. Last was the worst of the 3.

Hows your mistress John Butcher going? Pathetic.
Go Tigers!

Tigermonk

« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2011, 03:34:42 PM »
John Butcher dont play for Richmond so l dont care but his probably spending some time in rehab with your broken winged Griffo lol
you still playing football lol

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2011, 03:37:47 PM »
John Butcher dont play for Richmond so l dont care but his probably spending some time in rehab with your broken winged Griffo lol
you still playing football lol

He's in the reserves at Port Adelaide.

Superstar. :clapping
Go Tigers!

Tigermonk

« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2011, 03:40:53 PM »
you must be watching someone else tosser cause he was in the best players & kicked 3 goals SANFL seniors :rollin

where is your superstar Griffo in rehab at least JB is playing

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2011, 03:42:43 PM »
Last Night

1- Jack would be suspended for 3 weeks for his,"im bigger than this club" BS over the last two weeks.
Little wanker needs a smack in the moosh (enter Rance) :shh

2 - Deledio - 60% athlete - 20% AFL Footballer - 20% Lazy

3- King - for a maligned player,i wouldn't mind 22 blokes with the same passion and commitment.

4- Umpiring was deplorable.

5- Reminder to 90% of the team - In contested situations where the ball is loose,Put your peeweak little bodies BETWEEN your opponent and the ball.COMMIT.
Newman did it last week but only after he felt he was ripped off by an umpiring decision :banghead
This needs to be the case with every attack on the ball,every game given we're such a young list.
It's one ploy taht needs no real skil-just balls and COMMITMENT.

6- Martin - Does he chase and tackle at all or just tackle in close?
Lazy prick >:(

7- Couldn't play wet weather football last night.No ticker.

your gutless Try saying that too his face. Don't be racist!!!! Unecessary.

Edit: quote edited
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:36:48 PM by one-eyed »
The club that keeps giving.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2011, 03:45:37 PM »
you must be watching someone else tosser cause he was in the best players & kicked 3 goals SANFL seniors :rollin

where is your superstar Griffo in rehab at least JB is playing

Baha if you can't get a game for Port Adelaide you're a dribbler. Simple as that.
Go Tigers!