Author Topic: Tigers vs North game thread  (Read 13150 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Tigers vs North game thread
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 12:09:33 PM »
Really must win this game, no excuses this week, none what so ever! If we don't win this we are so far away from the rest of the comp it won't be funny.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 07:33:11 PM »
No excuses for us but really the pressure is more on North as they were talking finals before the start of the season. Whether we win or not tomorrow it won't change the fact that we are 2-3 years away from playing finals. Mind you that won't stop the media carrying on and calling it crisis time at Punt Rd if we don't win tomorrow  :sleep ::).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline tiger4life

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 07:54:46 PM »
No excuses for us but really the pressure is more on North as they were talking finals before the start of the season. Whether we win or not tomorrow it won't change the fact that we are 2-3 years away from playing finals. Mind you that won't stop the media carrying on and calling it crisis time at Punt Rd if we don't win tomorrow  :sleep ::).

Better get onto the phone to Gale and co and let them know about that, I'm sure he'd quickly revise his 3-0-75 plan.  :whistle

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2011, 10:41:39 PM »
Well whoever loses tomorrow will be second last on the ladder ahead of the winless Lions. The pressure will be huge on North if we win and they are left struggling big time both on and off-field.

Better get onto the phone to Gale and co and let them know about that, I'm sure he'd quickly revise his 3-0-75 plan.  :whistle
As much as I would love it to be so we won't be playing finals in 2012. Our list won't start maturing until 2013-14 and that's counting on everything going right (no serious injuries to our best players plus most of our youth stepping up to become quality regulars once they hit their 3rd-4th-5th years in the system.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2011, 10:51:14 PM »
Forget about North and what they are doing.

This is a must win for us. They are playing crap, down on confidence and its about time we beat them.

That whole list maturing stuff is a decent excuse when your playing Collingwood, Carlton etc etc but in this game against a pathetic club who has demolished us for years and years, there shall be absolutely no excuses.

We cant lose this.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline tiger4life

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2011, 11:35:11 PM »
Well whoever loses tomorrow will be second last on the ladder ahead of the winless Lions. The pressure will be huge on North if we win and they are left struggling big time both on and off-field.

As much as I would love it to be so we won't be playing finals in 2012. Our list won't start maturing until 2013-14 and that's counting on everything going right (no serious injuries to our best players plus most of our youth stepping up to become quality regulars once they hit their 3rd-4th-5th years in the system.

If Carl*** can skirt around the 7th-8th mark then anybody can make the finals, I think we can definitely make the finals in 2012 but winning one is a different story.

It's all about keeping an upward trend, if we keep improving the list and getting experience into the young kids while winning and possibly making the finals then that can only be a good thing.

I think our realistic aim of winning a final or even going deep into finals will be around 2013-2014 where our 2009 draft of Martin and co will be in there 4th-5th seasons and start peaking as mature aged footballers.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2011, 06:24:22 AM »

This is a must win for us. They are playing crap, down on confidence and its about time we beat them.

That whole list maturing stuff is a decent excuse when your playing Collingwood, Carlton etc etc but in this game against a pathetic club who has demolished us for years and years, there shall be absolutely no excuses.

We cant lose this.

Exactly  :clapping

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2011, 12:29:30 PM »

We cant lose this.

My thoughts exactly!! I mean really, when the hell are we going to stand up and win, in particular against the Roos. They have the wood on us and it's time we broke that hold!

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2011, 12:37:48 PM »
Nervous as bro  :gotigers

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2011, 01:04:05 PM »
is this FTA? my PayTV isn't working :banghead

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2011, 01:13:47 PM »
is this FTA? my PayTV isn't working :banghead

PayTV only Davey
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2011, 02:26:02 PM »

We cant lose this.

Well said daniel  :clapping

======

Well it's time

Hopefully in a few hours when I get home I'll be happy  ;D

Not confident though  :-\

:gotigers :gotigers
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2011, 02:34:08 PM »
I hate playing North, never liked playing them since the days of Carey, Martin, King.....God the bad memories... :scream

"Rucks:

Offline jezza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2011, 03:17:11 PM »
Batchelor out (soreness). Tuck in.

gerkin greg

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2011, 03:18:43 PM »