Author Topic: Trade week targets & rumours? [merged]  (Read 227583 times)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Trade week targets & rumours? [merged]
« Reply #840 on: September 26, 2011, 02:52:18 PM »
I love the way clubs who got dudded by us in previous trades have an 'expectation' that we will square back up with them. Adelaide, Esssendon etc......

Im not sure whether its a Generation Y 'the world owes me' belief, or just an arrogance which is derived from years of riding the coat tails of success and lucky breaks at the draft table......

JON Ralph said exactly the same thing on SEN when i asked him about Maric "Its only fair Richmond give that compo pick back"

Is it just me or is that the most pathetic thing ever heard and his a Richmond man

Adelaide and Bombers can go get stuffed
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #841 on: September 26, 2011, 03:08:33 PM »
I love the way clubs who got dudded by us in previous trades have an 'expectation' that we will square back up with them. Adelaide, Esssendon etc......

Im not sure whether its a Generation Y 'the world owes me' belief, or just an arrogance which is derived from years of riding the coat tails of success and lucky breaks at the draft table......

JON Ralph said exactly the same thing on SEN when i asked him about Maric "Its only fair Richmond give that compo pick back"

Is it just me or is that the most pathetic thing ever heard and his a Richmond man

Adelaide and Bombers can go get stuffed

Maybe Ralphy is trolling Adelaide. If so then..... :bow

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #842 on: September 26, 2011, 03:30:24 PM »

Agree with you daniel

it wasn't the RFC's fault that Adelaide gave up what they did for Tambling. All the RFC did was ask and we somehow managed to receive. Not our fault they paid above the odds   ;D

Same thing will happed with Maric, Adeliade will ask and the only difference being they won't receive...  ;D

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #843 on: September 26, 2011, 03:40:51 PM »
Only fair we give that compo back :lol LMAO give us Ward and Ottens back then

gerkin greg

« Reply #844 on: September 26, 2011, 03:41:54 PM »
and Schulzzzzzz :sleep

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #845 on: September 26, 2011, 03:44:26 PM »
Ralphy's comments are simply astounding.

We are in the box seat with Maric because he is out of contract and wants out. Adelaide will get what their given. Which will hopefully be sweet FA!

suck it, Crows.

Still cant believe how much we stuffed them with the Tampon trade!

:santa

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #846 on: September 26, 2011, 04:02:48 PM »

haha forgot about that old sock. they tamblinged us

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #847 on: September 26, 2011, 04:51:11 PM »
No rumours today? Come on guys...at least make 1 up!!!

I heard there would be no rumours again today because rumour has it that the players & WAGS are all getting their hair & nails done (just ask Lids about his "do") and that's taking up so much time there isn't any time left for rumours and innuendo

Sadly  ;)

But if you want me to make one up I will

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

10 FLAGS

« Reply #848 on: September 26, 2011, 05:18:02 PM »

I heard there would be no rumours again today because rumour has it that the players & WAGS are all getting their hair & nails done (just ask Lids about his "do") and that's taking up so much time there isn't any time left for rumours and innuendo

Sadly  ;)

I have a rumour, its that I will go onto bigfooty at some stage of the proceedings, I will make up a nice rumour about a star player who will supposedly come to Richmond for nix and then I will sit back eat some pop corn drinking a can of coke and have a good laugh and if that doesnt work, I will go to the true and tried rumour, the rumour of the ages - that Aboriginal sensation Jim Boogie is being kept underwraps by one clubs recruiting department, I havent decided which club this time, maybe Essendon probably coz they seem desperate enough to believe it and there'll be lots of laughs for the rest of us. Good rumour I reckon  ;D

gerkin greg

« Reply #849 on: September 26, 2011, 05:24:13 PM »
the stiffening breeze is that we've offered morton to melbourne for stefan martin

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #850 on: September 26, 2011, 05:33:15 PM »

Sadly  ;)

I have a rumour, its that I will go onto bigfooty at some stage of the proceedings, I will make up a nice rumour about a star player who will supposedly come to Richmond for nix and then I will sit back eat some pop corn drinking a can of coke and have a good laugh and if that doesnt work, I will go to the true and tried rumour, the rumour of the ages - that Aboriginal sensation Jim Boogie is being kept underwraps by one clubs recruiting department, I havent decided which club this time, maybe Essendon probably coz they seem desperate enough to believe it and there'll be lots of laughs for the rest of us. Good rumour I reckon  ;D

Hey mate, do you have a link to the Boogie man, I cant seem to find anything when I google him??

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #851 on: September 26, 2011, 06:49:06 PM »
Was listening to MMM as i pulled up in the driveway and they had just caught Bachar Houli at the brownlow, so they prompted him to have a chat in which he did.
Gary lyon asked him about his performance this year and about the tigs.
Bachars reponse was about how we are a young team developing etc etc.
The one thing that stuck with me (and maybe Im reading into it too much or not)
He said:  yeah It will be interesting to see who the club pickups in the next 12 months., then he paused and tried to get out of that topic
Thats when I was thinking to myself, Surely they know whats going on, there must be a strong plan and on that they probably will be aggresive during trade season and will then back that up during free agency to bolster the arsenal in which we need to move towards the top

Maybe Im just being dellusional   :pray :lol
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Him

« Reply #852 on: September 26, 2011, 07:03:52 PM »

The swear filter cracks me up every time I see arsenal.

:lol

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #853 on: September 26, 2011, 07:40:21 PM »

just saw him at the brownlow ;D how he pulls women i dont know

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame