Author Topic: Account Deleted  (Read 5658 times)

TigerTimeII

Re: Account Deleted
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 09:00:39 AM »
peaked
its game on lol

sorry gotta go snow white wants a kiss  :rollin

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 11:48:10 AM »
is this an attention seeking exercise, i missed the crux of it, can someone replay it
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 11:58:04 AM »
Come on Jack, please come back, Infamy will miss you heaps..... :-*
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2011, 03:13:32 PM »
If it was by PM, definately childish stuff on the senders part.

Can we open a book when Jack will be back?

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2011, 04:55:35 PM »

If Connors costs us the game he'll be posting on the phone from Etihad within 2 minutes of the final siren.
If Connors wins us the game he'll wait till he stuffs up next Sat against Brissy.
If we win next week.
If we lose then by 8:30 on Sunday then he'll be back on the forum as Jackstar 11 Fact.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2011, 07:33:26 PM »

If Connors costs us the game he'll be posting on the phone from Etihad within 2 minutes of the final siren.
If Connors wins us the game he'll wait till he stuffs up next Sat against Brissy.
If we win next week.
If we lose then by 8:30 on Sunday then he'll be back on the forum as Jackstar 11 Fact.

lol

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2011, 10:44:08 AM »
It's ridiculous to have a forum with rules but it seems no-one has the balls to enforce them.
Facts are you can't post personal attacks but it seems most do and nothing is ever done. Just warning after warning. I think the administrators on this forum are as soft as Aaron Fiora.
Also the swear filter is a joke. Again warning after warning and nothing ever done.
The worst of it is that posters can get away with blatant racism nothing done. I think racist posts should be banned from the forum altogether and posters who repeatedly do this should be ousted.

The administrators are to blame for the low standard of postings from this otherwise reasonable forum
The club that keeps giving.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2011, 11:38:11 AM »
thats a bit harsh, i think the administrators do a damn fine job here

now im not being a suck as i have copped my whacks when i deserve them

but if u think they are not doing their jobs(which they are), just leave and join other forums who are run by full on wanker

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2011, 12:52:44 PM »
It's ridiculous to have a forum with rules but it seems no-one has the balls to enforce them.
Facts are you can't post personal attacks but it seems most do and nothing is ever done. Just warning after warning. I think the administrators on this forum are as soft as Aaron Fiora.
Also the swear filter is a joke. Again warning after warning and nothing ever done.
The worst of it is that posters can get away with blatant racism nothing done. I think racist posts should be banned from the forum altogether and posters who repeatedly do this should be ousted.

The administrators are to blame for the low standard of postings from this otherwise reasonable forum

Seriously, how would you know what goes on behind the scences?

You are making assumptions based on what you think rather than (dare i say it) the facts in this case.

Fact - we delete alot of crap from here, pages of it to be honest and to put it bluntly you wouldn't know about the bulk of it because you don't get to see it.

As for "the administrators are to blame for the low standard of postings from this otherwise reasonable forum"

Give me a break how about some posters on here take some repsonsilbility for what they post and their behaviour before they post it.

Oops..... I'm sorry I forgot life doesn't work like that these days does it, we live in a society where people simply blame everyone else for the woes of the world rather than people taking responsibility or if that doens't work we just pass the buck to someone else

Seriously, if we are doing such a terrible job why do you stay?

I've said this many times but we cannot spend ever waking moment on this site.

I wasn't on here yesterday because heaven forbid I decided to spend the day with my family - probably a disgraceful decision but that's me,

As for the racism thing.

Have you ever thought for just a second that perhaps there is a reason some it doesn't get edited or removed? Think about it and you may just be able to work it out, let me know if you can't and I'll spell it out for you

Finally, it's bloody easy to take "pot shots from the cheap seats"

Harsh reality is this what you may find offensive others don't... where do you suggest the boundaries be set?

At  your moral compass or mine? And whos to say either is right, wrong or indifferent?

And yes Mr Tigra, you've hit a nerve big time because on this topic as Peter Finch in his Oscar winning role in Network said "I'm as mad as hell and I not going to take it anymore"
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2011, 01:00:17 PM »
Mods do a pretty good job. I think Mr Tigra is a bit sore because Ox launched a tirade of poo at him :lol

I like this site. Your posts dont get edited/removed because your comments on players are deemed too harsh. If you think someone is rubbish then you can say it. On other sites they tend to look after their favourite players. Actually, on some sites it is more of a mutual wanking sessions than anything else. Not many have the balls to actually say what they really feel. This site has some good posters, some idiots, weirdos and Lord of the ring fanatics. Overall its a good forum

WP and OE were polite in the PMs they sent me about having a go at another site. That was good of them. One site I know of may have banned me without an explanation...oh wait :lol

Sorry. ;D love u blokes

10 FLAGS

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2011, 01:00:31 PM »

Just leave if you dont like it! No one is forced to stay here.

Gigantor

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2011, 01:06:12 PM »
i think everyone here makes a significant contribution to ensuring this site remains ,informative and entertaining.Over the course of time jack has given me an insight and point of view that otherwise i wouldnt have.And yes he has also been entertaining ,and if he leaves sadly both these things will be missed....

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2011, 01:49:23 PM »
What peeves me ATM is the barrage of filthy language an innenundo that has come from anumber of new posters.

Mods do a good job but I would have banned a couple of posters weeks ago. Just as well I'm not a Mod eh?

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2011, 01:53:40 PM »
Would you have banned yourself for all the trolling you've done over the years?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2011, 01:55:06 PM »
Seriously, how would you know what goes on behind the scences?

You are making assumptions based on what you think rather than (dare i say it) the facts in this case.

Fact - we delete alot of crap from here, pages of it to be honest and to put it bluntly you wouldn't know about the bulk of it because you don't get to see it.

As for "the administrators are to blame for the low standard of postings from this otherwise reasonable forum"

Give me a break how about some posters on here take some repsonsilbility for what they post and their behaviour before they post it.
Well said WP and this is the crux for me. We as mods are not here to save people from themselves. If someone posts something stupid, ignorant or childish be it about footy or in general then that is more a reflection of them and other posters will view them and their comments accordingly. Respect is earnt on forums just as it is in life. You are at the end of the day responsible for you! Now we as mods daily discuss issues relating to the forum and will step in and edit or remove heaps of posts and threads and if we believe warranted send out warnings via PM to individuals to tone things down or cut them out completely. I should also add we are not on here 24/7 and there is a 'report to moderator' button. As mods we will review a reported post and if we believe warranted will make edits/deletions and if need be dish out warnings. Most of this is unseen as WP said. However we are not babysitters and if someone wants to look the fool then sometimes it's better in the long run to give them more rope to hang themselves by and let them learn the hard way.