Author Topic: Changes for next week's game against the Dogs?  (Read 11708 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Changes for next week's game against the Dogs?
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2011, 09:11:12 PM »
would suggest, if White is fit he might be the sub
Nason starts

Actually agree with you Jack

If fit White to start as a our sub
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

the claw

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2011, 10:31:11 PM »
and Matt White has copped some big hits recently, a quarter and a bit of footy if shoulder is okay would suit

injury or not white has been shizen nearly all season.

me because im not out to win at all costs. nice if we do win though i havent lost sight of what needs to be done.  i could make 3 changes. just a tinkering with size and structure. for starters out white and nason and get the number of smalls back to a decent level. would like to see browne get a game after all we are still in development.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2011, 10:59:28 PM »
and Matt White has copped some big hits recently, a quarter and a bit of footy if shoulder is okay would suit

me because im not out to win at all costs. nice if we do win though i havent lost sight of what needs to be done.  i could make 3 changes. just a tinkering with size and structure. for starters out white and nason and get the number of smalls back to a decent level. would like to see browne get a game after all we are still in development.

would be good to see some 'big' mids get a game [Jacobi, Dea, O'Reilly, Morton, Connors in the future over the smaller Nason, White... come finals  :cheers

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2011, 11:05:38 PM »

Funny how he keeps getting a game and keeps doing good shutdown jobs then, but surely you know best right?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2011, 07:06:37 AM »

that's interesting claw because that's not what the coaches reckon, he is doing the job they keep giving him
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2011, 08:02:52 AM »

would be good to see some 'big' mids get a game [Jacobi, Dea, O'Reilly, Morton, Connors in the future over the smaller Nason, White... come finals  :cheers

White, through leg speed and core strength will win as many if not more one on one contests than any of the the 'big' mids you have named.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2011, 04:22:56 AM »
RICHMOND - Footy Barometer Round 8

INJURED: Daniel Connors (hamstring) test, Shane Tuck (ribs) test, Matt Dea (leg) 1 week, Will Thursfield (leg) 1 week, Jamie O'Reilly (foot) 2 weeks, Kel Moore (hip) TBA

ON THE BLOCK: The de-dreaded Ben Nason has been the sub for two weeks’ running, but would be stiff to miss against the Bulldogs.

ON THE CUSP: Jeromey Webberley, Andrew Browne, Brad Helbig, Jaydn Post

MICK WARNER’S FORECAST: A bye for Coburg last weekend won’t help the VFL hopefuls. Matt White hurt his shoulder in Saturday’s big win over Freo but has been cleared to play. Mitch Morton looks like spending more time in the magoos. Ben Griffiths will continue his comeback at Coburg.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/footy-barometer-round-8/story-e6frf9jf-1226041482103

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2011, 08:00:11 PM »
RICHMOND - In the Mix

The Tigers escaped their big win against Fremantle unscathed and will go into Sunday's clash against the Western Bulldogs full of confidence. Coburg, the club's VFL affiliate, had a bye at the weekend, but Andrew Browne and Jeromey Webberley have been pushing their cases for a call-up with some excellent form at VFL level. Shane Tuck missed the Freo game with a rib injury and will likely miss one more.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/113544/default.aspx