Author Topic: Bad luck Folks  (Read 33001 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Bad luck Folks
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2011, 12:55:53 PM »
No worries just thought id check in and give you guys a bit of cheek.All in good fun though i hope Anyway i better be off, heading up to my chalet in buller today. Better go lock up my mansion in toorak and then jump in my range rover with my 32 yo wife (who is a stay at home Mum and just goes to the gym every morning and then meets her girlfriends for coffee) and my 3 kids who go to scotch college.See you later in the year.

I've always thought Falls is a much better than Buller  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2011, 01:00:17 PM »
No worries just thought id check in and give you guys a bit of cheek.All in good fun though i hope Anyway i better be off, heading up to my chalet in buller today. Better go lock up my mansion in toorak and then jump in my range rover with my 32 yo wife (who is a stay at home Mum and just goes to the gym every morning and then meets her girlfriends for coffee) and my 3 kids who go to scotch college.See you later in the year.

I've always thought Falls is a much better than Buller  ;D

Had my honeymoon at Falls creek 33 years ago.

Good memories

:thumbsup

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2011, 01:08:56 PM »
Gay yuppies in cardigans. Tosser of a bloke too. That's your typical Melbourne supporter  8)

Tigermonk

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2011, 01:11:15 PM »

Typical of one of our prank posters, No Melbourne supporter would waste his time writing that junk even if it was true :lol in any case The Dees will be raped back to the bottom quickly. They aint got enough supporters to even get near finals, Even l own a membership there  ;D

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2011, 01:14:00 PM »
Probably goes to the footy twice a year the other being on the Queens Birthday Monday.
Goes with his cream coloured chinos,blue shirt, tweed jacket with the elbow patches and brings his tartan rug and silver thermos bought from House with his soup. Claps to the Club song before and after the game because he doesn't know the words.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011, 01:32:44 PM »

Wife is probably doing something else during the day

Dropping a few valiums, no doubt.

Edited: Snip: Enough with the school yard humour
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 03:37:36 PM by WilliamPowell »

gerkin greg

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2011, 01:36:42 PM »
His wife is probably his sister, very least cousin, and he's 100% dead set cert a crossdresser

Edited: SNIP
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 03:39:05 PM by WilliamPowell »

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2011, 01:42:23 PM »
Whilst wearing a Jack Watts wig

reminder: lest keep it all above the belt and the high school humour at MCC members thanks
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 03:40:21 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2011, 03:08:34 PM »
Just wanted to pop on and say bad luck about saturday guys.Looks like youre just never quite going to cut the mustard.It was a very satisfying win especially when you guys are talking yourselves up as contenders.And yeah jack Riewoldt always does well on Frawley doiesnt he......
1964 was such a long time ago.

ps. Can you ask Scully how the house hunting in Western Sydney is going.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2011, 04:13:16 PM »
Am I the only one who thought High School was great and it's humour gets a bad wrap?
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2011, 04:20:12 PM »
Am I the only one who thought High School was great and it's humour gets a bad wrap?
:lol

Apparently I'm trying to be converted by the 'high brow' set

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2011, 04:48:38 PM »

Not bad for a 65 year old bloke

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2011, 06:24:32 PM »
what a putz :lol
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2011, 06:57:17 PM »
bad luck your a pathetic c-bomb. 

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2011, 07:01:03 PM »

Shut up and focus on the topic.

Losing to a pathetic club is never fun. :(