Author Topic: Bad luck Folks  (Read 32701 times)

Offline Mighty Dees

• Tiger Rookie
Bad luck Folks
« on: June 27, 2011, 10:35:07 AM »
Just wanted to pop on and say bad luck about saturday guys.Looks like youre just never quite going to cut the mustard.It was a very satisfying win especially when you guys are talking yourselves up as contenders.And yeah jack Riewoldt always does well on Frawley doiesnt he......

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
Re: Bad luck Folks
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 10:38:22 AM »
Just wanted to pop on and say bad luck about saturday guys.Looks like youre just never quite going to cut the mustard.It was a very satisfying win especially when you guys are talking yourselves up as contenders.And yeah jack Riewoldt always does well on Frawley doiesnt he......

Thanks for the kind words mate.

It's always disappointing having a loss, but the ones against the Demons hurt more because half of your team are females.

Hope Scully leaves.  ;D
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

FNM

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 10:56:32 AM »
Not related to any of our posters are you, Mighty Dees?
 ;)

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 10:58:41 AM »

Thanks for your concern

I think it is important to acknowledge the few thousand of your loyal & passionate fans who took time out of their busy ski season schedules and made the trek from Falls, Buller etc to the MCG on Saturday. They should be commended; it doens't happen that often

I think it is fair to say out of 62k people your were eagerly represented by say 10k at best  :rollin
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 12:54:15 PM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 11:10:22 AM »

Too bad there was only 15,000 dees fans there to witness the win!
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 11:10:55 AM »
Puss of back to the snow twit

Offline Mighty Dees

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 11:14:08 AM »
No worries just thought id check in and give you guys a bit of cheek.All in good fun though i hope Anyway i better be off, heading up to my chalet in buller today. Better go lock up my mansion in toorak and then jump in my range rover with my 32 yo wife (who is a stay at home Mum and just goes to the gym every morning and then meets her girlfriends for coffee) and my 3 kids who go to scotch college.See you later in the year.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2011, 11:15:55 AM »
Don't forget that a Collingwood side missing Jolly, Swan and Thomas (just to name a few) deestroyed your girls on Queens birthday. You've got a way to go as well.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2011, 11:16:02 AM »
No worries just thought id check in and give you guys a bit of cheek.All in good fun though i hope Anyway i better be off, heading up to my chalet in buller today. Better go lock up my mansion in toorak and then jump in my range rover with my 32 yo wife (who is a stay at home Mum and just goes to the gym every morning and then meets her girlfriends for coffee) and my 3 kids who go to scotch college.See you later in the year.

Credit where it's due, well played Mighty Dees, very crisp.

:clapping
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2011, 11:16:27 AM »

Wife is probably doing something else during the day

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2011, 11:51:57 AM »

Welcome to OER.
Be interesting to see how many turn up to there game friday night. They have no excuses for a poor crowd now there in top 8.

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2011, 11:56:37 AM »

Beat me to it! :clapping

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2011, 11:58:09 AM »
Me, being obviously a little more mature than this planker, would wait until round 24 before i start congratulating myself on other forums!

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2011, 12:02:01 PM »

Welcome to OER.
Be interesting to see how many turn up to there game friday night. They have no excuses for a poor crowd now there in top 8.

Thanks mate :thumbsup

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2011, 12:02:25 PM »

Beat me to it! :clapping

just stating the obvious lol