Author Topic: DIMMA WHAT'S THE GO?  (Read 10666 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: DIMMA WHAT'S THE GO?
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2011, 07:09:44 AM »
The tribe should be careful what they wish for!

Exactly!

Be disappointed in me, say I am out of form or whatever but we/I posed the question and the feedback was clear.

Some view it as the "minoirty" view my "Inbox" and it wasn't a minority. So a decision was made

In this case we decided to give the tribe what they wanted.

And you know what? The response to it has been exactly what I expected it would be.

As Mr OE pointed out sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for because you may not like what you end up getting, the edited version of this thread is the perfect example

Whack me as much as you like over this - point has been made.  ;)  ;D

:thumbsup

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

TigerTimeII

« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2011, 07:15:17 AM »
well all i can say is

Julia Gillard LIED TO AUSTRALIA  about the carbon tax

Dimma lied to fans when he said he will only select players that can kick, this yr his promise to as and his rule only applies to tuck

now if all you precious fans get offended by that suck it up princesses as its fact, dimma did say that, and he hasnt lived by his word this yr, that means that comment he made was a lie!!!!

now all u people im not suggesting dimma lies about everything but here he has been caught out

Edtied: insulting all other posters
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 08:23:57 AM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2011, 08:07:29 AM »
you have been asked a number of times to provide a 22 with good footskills.

This you cannot do.

So perhaps you could explain how it is lying if he has no choice.

This too you will not be able to do.

Perhaps you could also explain how after 9 round we had the best kicking efficiency in the league, if dimma had lied about picking only people with good footskills.

This as well you will not be able to do.

But no doubt you will continue with you attention seeking rant, despite all logic and common sense saying you are plain wrong.

There are plenty of adjectives to describe such ignorant dogma, but I'll leave that for you to work out. Just don't let your brain explode from the overload.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

gerkin greg

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2011, 08:27:12 AM »
To me it's just like sidestepping some dog crap on the footpath. But funnily I will actually look at it as I walk right by. I don't know why I look at it, but I do.

stuffing classic

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2011, 09:08:32 AM »

This you cannot do.

But no doubt you will continue with you attention seeking rant, despite all logic and common sense saying you are plain wrong.

There are plenty of adjectives to describe such ignorant dogma, but I'll leave that for you to work out. Just don't let your brain explode from the overload.

This.

Perfectly put Al.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2011, 10:24:56 AM »

This you cannot do.

This.

Perfectly put Al.

+1
Its the players who put out dribble last week, and the players who need to rectify themselves.
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2011, 10:27:32 AM »

This you cannot do.

Perhaps you could also explain how after 9 round we had the best kicking efficiency in the league, if dimma had lied about picking only people with good footskills.

This as well you will not be able to do.

Maybe Dimma should have deflected the blame away from himself whilst instilling self belief in the players by saying, " We have injuries at the moment and those who we have picked to replace them have crap foot skills, thats why they have been with Coburg to begin with. The supporters called for Gus' head but when i play Andrew Browne, who is still clearly not of AFL standard, the supporters still go nuts! I have got rid of half of the dead wood i inherited at this joint and i still have half to go, most of whom played Saturday. These kids still have good foot skills but, if you had played footy for a long period of time you would all know, that when you are getting smashed the first thing to fall away is the skills. It's symptomatic of a young team. I am doing my best with a list of which half are still developing!"

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2011, 06:14:45 PM »
The tribe should be careful what they wish for!

Exactly!

Be disappointed in me, say I am out of form or whatever but we/I posed the question and the feedback was clear.

Some view it as the "minoirty" view my "Inbox" and it wasn't a minority. So a decision was made

In this case we decided to give the tribe what they wanted.

And you know what? The response to it has been exactly what I expected it would be.

As Mr OE pointed out sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for because you may not like what you end up getting, the edited version of this thread is the perfect example

Whack me as much as you like over this - point has been made.  ;)  ;D

Fair enough.
Sorry I called you out personally WP. I understand that you are trying to reflect the wishes of the readership.
DC

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2011, 07:50:48 PM »
Now I'm not calling Dimma a liar but had username suggested that " your turn to go" was the comment he had not lived up to rather than "can't kick" he maybe would have a point. There are a few who have shirked the issue and I'm not going to name names but one player whose name rhymes with Shaun Grigg springs to mind.
This while Shane Tuck languishes in the 2 might reek of a compromised standard.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Ox

« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2011, 07:56:38 PM »
Maybe Dimma should have deflected the blame away from himself whilst instilling self belief in the players by saying, " We have injuries at the moment and those who we have picked to replace them have crap foot skills, thats why they have been with Coburg to begin with. The supporters called for Gus' head but when i play Andrew Browne, who is still clearly not of AFL standard, the supporters still go nuts! I have got rid of half of the dead wood i inherited at this joint and i still have half to go, most of whom played Saturday. These kids still have good foot skills but, if you had played footy for a long period of time you would all know, that when you are getting smashed the first thing to fall away is the skills. It's symptomatic of a young team. I am doing my best with a list of which half are still developing!"

You should be his writer mate!

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2011, 08:03:28 PM »
had username suggested that " your turn to go" was the comment he had not lived up to rather than "can't kick" he maybe would have a point. There are a few who have shirked the issue and I'm not going to name names but one player whose name rhymes with Shaun Grigg springs to mind.

Yep I think anyone who watches the Tiges closely saw that. Houli does it too often also but at least when he does it you can see he tries hard to make up for it in other ways.
 That was so disappointing to see Grigg play like that. Thought we'd got a steal there but not sure now. Needs a week off maybe ?

Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2011, 08:43:39 PM »
Now I'm not calling Dimma a liar but had username suggested that " your turn to go" was the comment he had not lived up to rather than "can't kick" he maybe would have a point. There are a few who have shirked the issue and I'm not going to name names but one player whose name rhymes with Shaun Grigg springs to mind.This while Shane Tuck languishes in the 2 might reek of a compromised standard.

:clapping :clapping

Agree

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2011, 08:46:39 PM »
Fair enough.
Sorry I called you out personally WP. I understand that you are trying to reflect the wishes of the readership.
DC

No need for any apology DC - can understand your frustration ... believe me  :thumbsup

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2011, 08:58:15 PM »
Fair enough.
DC

No need for any apology DC - can understand your frustration ... believe me  :thumbsup

Overall, it's a great forum and it takes all types of clowns (that means us all) to make up the Big Top called the Richmond Football Club Circus :gotigers
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2011, 11:00:33 PM »
I nominate TBR as the bearded lady  :thumbsup

And JT (midget clown) can ride the Shetland Pony (GG)