Author Topic: Edwards the sub today  (Read 6409 times)

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
Re: Edwards the sub today
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2011, 09:17:00 PM »

Nahas has a brother?

:lol

see, smut is funny...

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2011, 09:42:33 PM »

Nahas has a brother?

see, smut is funny...

Yeah but it was subtle unlike some of the stuff posted.

:wallywink

gerkin greg

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2011, 02:10:07 PM »
about as subtle as Matt Shirvington in skins

but quite funny for you 65

well done  :thumbsup

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2011, 02:39:45 PM »

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2011, 05:23:33 PM »

Nahas has a brother?

see, smut is funny...

Yeah but it was subtle unlike some of the stuff posted.

:wallywink

Welcome to Club Smut '65.

Now you are one of us.  :o

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2011, 05:43:54 PM »
IMO Edwards is not going anywhere. We may try to trade him but unless they get something half decent for him, he will be running around again with us next year. They will not delist him this year.
I agree Edwards makes heaps of mistakes but like Nahas he takes the game on. We have so many others that will go before him. He will get another year to show something and i personally think he can still turn it around. Needs to play forward of centre too IMO. Playing him off half back is just ridiculous!
Lets be honest, we have way worse than Edwards on our list.... Farmer, Hislop, Nason, Webberley, Taylor.....the list goes on....

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2011, 05:52:45 PM »

but quite funny for you 65

well done  :thumbsup

hahahahaha its all about the huggable minge with you isn't it Gerks?  :lol :lol

gerkin greg

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2011, 07:11:45 PM »
hug em prod em mug em flog em

but back on topic, that little prick Edwards has let me down, trade him back to North Adelaide for a signed photo of Andrew Jarman eating a hamburger

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2011, 07:18:43 PM »
hug em prod em mug em flog em

but back on topic, that little prick Edwards has let me down, trade him back to North Adelaide for a signed photo of Andrew Jarman eating a hamburger

:bow

« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 10:23:10 PM by Black »
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2011, 10:38:33 PM »
IMO Edwards is not going anywhere. We may try to trade him but unless they get something half decent for him, he will be running around again with us next year. They will not delist him this year.
I agree Edwards makes heaps of mistakes but like Nahas he takes the game on. We have so many others that will go before him. He will get another year to show something and i personally think he can still turn it around. Needs to play forward of centre too IMO. Playing him off half back is just ridiculous!
Lets be honest, we have way worse than Edwards on our list.... Farmer, Hislop, Nason, Webberley, Taylor.....the list goes on....

Can't agree BT, He might take the game on...well try to until he gets pulped into the turf on every occasion. He won't turn it around unless he puts on another 100kg and learns how to play AFL. 
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2011, 10:52:04 PM »

Can't agree BT, He might take the game on...well try to until he gets pulped into the turf on every occasion. He won't turn it around unless he puts on another 100kg and learns how to play AFL. 
I knew you couldn't resist WA  :thumbsup
Do you agree though we have bigger issues than your boy Titch? IMO he will be given another year. As i said before, to many before him that have to go.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2011, 10:53:22 PM »

Hahaha. Kills all momentum the side has by either

kicking short and dinky to a target 5 metres away when a handball would suffice
kicks 40 metre scrubbers
runs into goal with little pressure and misses check the GC game two weeks ago in the first minute
Kicks on the bounce to someone under pressure
Handballs to bloke who's hot
Handballs right or left of the teammate momentum lost teammate tackled
Runs himself into trouble by doing the foxtrot and then the waltz and gets tackled
Is usually the link of the chain that breaks when we are streaming forward in a good position.
And what irks me is the finish in many cases falls to either Edwards or Jako at a defining point who miss.
Others miss too  but these guys miss too often especially at critical times when blokes like Dusty Vickery Nahas Jack or Cotch have kicked clutch goals at important times.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2011, 10:55:41 PM »

Do you agree though we have bigger issues than your boy Titch? IMO he will be given another year. As i said before, to many before him that have to go.

Put him up for trade as we did Tuck see who bites. If not then hopefully Dimma makes a call that essentially is haed for the kid but not hard if you want success somewhere down the track.
He's been in the system five years and still makes critical errors. Can't afford that.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2011, 11:21:01 PM »

I didn't even despise Polo this much... :lol...sorry WP.

Yes we have bigger issues BT but he is one of the contributing factors IMO, but we do have a lot to work on..

TB, well summed up in both your posts.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2011, 06:54:01 AM »
I didn't even despise Polo this much... :lol...sorry WP.

;D don't worry Polo was one of the Saints best on Friday night. Most would agree he played a much better game than Edwards did  :rollin 85%+ effciency in disposal as well.....  ;) ;D ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)