Author Topic: Changes for the Eagles game?  (Read 5092 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Changes for the Eagles game?
« on: July 24, 2011, 03:42:34 PM »
We have the Bye next week so there's the next two weeks to make changes. What will they be?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Changes for the Eagles game?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 07:19:33 PM »
Hardwick said youngsters Matt Dea and Jayden Post were in line for a return to the senior side.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/119299/default.aspx

Ox

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 07:22:42 PM »
stuff what he says.

In- Cadel Evans,Don Henley and Joe Walsh

Out? - Toss a coin

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 07:28:06 PM »
Hardwick said youngsters Matt Dea and Jayden Post were in line for a return to the senior side.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/119299/default.aspx

Rubbish comments Dimma
saying its all about team balance that Tuck hadnt got a game
Must think the supporters are total idiots,??? well then again, he could be right . ::)
Why play Jackson for Dimma :banghead

Online cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 07:32:32 PM »
Does it matter?
I'll be in Canberra and probably wont bother trying to find somewhere to watch.
But then again I most probably will  :rollin F I'm a sad panda

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 07:44:54 PM »
Does it matter?
I'll be in Canberra and probably wont bother trying to find somewhere to watch.
But then again I most probably will  :rollin F I'm a sad panda

We have the bye next week.

:lol

Ox

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 07:51:52 PM »

Shane Tuck, who came into the side for his first match since the round 10 loss to Port Adelaide, was among the Tigers' best, finishing with 32 possessions and five clearances in a display that pleased his coach.

Hardwick defended his decision to leave Tuck on the sidelines, citing team balance as the crucial factor as to why the 29-year old has managed just five games this season despite eye-catching performances in the VFL.

"It's more about trying to get the best fit for the side. Obviously with the amount of midfielders we have going through there, it's just a matter of you can't have too many inside midfielders," he said.

"At the end of the day 'Tucky' played his role today and did it very well. But with [Dustin] Martin, [Trent] Cotchin and [Nathan] Foley, which one do I leave out?"

"But 'Tucky' to his credit has been a star. The way he accepts things, he knows where he is at and he comes in and he performed a very good role today."

TRANSLATION

I hate Tuck and only played the rat today because i basically had to.

Now that he's shoved it up my accountant ars in front of everyone,i guess I'll be forced to play him for the rest of the year *looks at ground and shakes head*

I wanna let the members and fans know that I WILL play him out of position and hopefully i wont look like such a clueless,bias prick of a dog come seasons end and will have justified my faux reasoning for omitting him all year.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 07:54:43 PM »
yep Dimma, play tuck instead of Jackson

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2011, 07:57:26 PM »

Shane Tuck, who came into the side for his first match since the round 10 loss to Port Adelaide, was among the Tigers' best, finishing with 32 possessions and five clearances in a display that pleased his coach.

Hardwick defended his decision to leave Tuck on the sidelines, citing team balance as the crucial factor as to why the 29-year old has managed just five games this season despite eye-catching performances in the VFL.

"It's more about trying to get the best fit for the side. Obviously with the amount of midfielders we have going through there, it's just a matter of you can't have too many inside midfielders," he said.

"At the end of the day 'Tucky' played his role today and did it very well. But with [Dustin] Martin, [Trent] Cotchin and [Nathan] Foley, which one do I leave out?"

"But 'Tucky' to his credit has been a star. The way he accepts things, he knows where he is at and he comes in and he performed a very good role today."

TRANSLATION

Now that he's shoved it up my accountant ars in front of everyone,i guess I'll be forced to play him for the rest of the year *looks at ground and shakes head*

I wanna let the members and fans know that I WILL play him out of position and hopefully i wont look like such a clueless,bias prick of a dog come seasons end and will have justified my faux reasoning for omitting him all year.

:lol
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2011, 08:27:11 PM »
In: Post, Webberley, Jakobi
Out: Thursfield, Jackson, Newman(injured)

That will do  :thumbsup

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2011, 08:30:52 PM »
eff what he says.

In- Cadel Evans,Don Henley and Joe Walsh

Out? - Toss a coin

:thumbsup
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2011, 08:31:13 PM »
what game did u go to ? Thursfield was actually okay, much worse than him in the team

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2011, 08:36:12 PM »
what game did u go to ? Thursfield was actually okay, much worse than him in the team

I like Thursty but he most likely will be gone at the end of the year and it's well overdue that Post gets a handful of consecutive games

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2011, 08:39:47 PM »
Dimma gives Posty one game and drops him, but he keeps playing his favorites like Jackson and Edwards.
Newman and Batchelor (shoulder )wont play in 2 weeks time.
White has knee issues.
Jackson has a hammy

also 3 kicks to Jake King and 3 kicks to Morton for a game played at Etihad, should be instant dropping

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2011, 08:44:18 PM »

TRANSLATION

I still reckon Hardwick is good for the clubs future...but Ox you are 100% correct mate!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"