Author Topic: Tiger fan needs your help!!!  (Read 2252 times)

Offline 8.8.56 Brother!

• Tiger Rookie
Tiger fan needs your help!!!
« on: August 17, 2011, 07:56:12 PM »
*** This will only take ONE minute of you time ***

A close friend of mine and long time Tigers supporter - Chloe is within 60 votes from winning $10K!

Please click on the below link and vote 5 stars for her cheese toastie?

http://clients.austereo.com.au/projects/coon-cheese/profile/?imgID=9d625694e0060a47dac5f970a2acbb17.jpg

It will only take a few seconds and you don't even need to provide any personal details etc..

Also, I am pretty sure the person currently in the lead barracks for (INSERT MOST HATED TEAM HERE!)
E.g. Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon

Many thanks,
8.8.56 Brother!

P.S you can only vote once.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 11:52:10 PM by 8.8.56 Brother! »

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Re: Tiger fan needs your help!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 09:52:42 PM »

A close friend of mine and long time Tigers supporter - Chloe is within 600 votes from winning $10K!

http://clients.austereo.com.au/projects/coon-cheese/profile/?imgID=9d625694e0060a47dac5f970a2acbb17.jpg

It will only take a few seconds and you don't even need to provide any personal details etc..

Also, I am pretty sure the person currently in the lead barracks for (INSERT MOST HATED TEAM HERE!)

Many thanks,
8.8.56 Brother!

Well hello to you too "Brother from another Mother". Great first post!  :clapping :clapping Good to see you are really contributing to this forum right off the bat!
Do we all get a cut of the 10K if you win??  :lol Oops! My minute is up!

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 10:14:01 PM »

A close friend of mine and long time Tigers supporter - Chloe is within 600 votes from winning $10K!

Many thanks,
8.8.56 Brother!

Well hello to you too "Brother from another Mother". Great first post!  :clapping :clapping Good to see you are really contributing to this forum right off the bat!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :clapping

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 10:36:47 PM »
Before I can bruz I need to know, what do you think of Dan Jackson?
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline 8.8.56 Brother!

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 11:26:23 PM »

Hey Tiga

I'm just trying to do a favour for a friend.  So yeah, if they win the 10K... it has nothing to do with me.
Who knows, if I am lucky maybe she might put some money towards my RFC membership renewal for next year :)

I know this is my first post on OER but I can assure you it won't be my last.
Am quite looking forward to joining in discussion on this forum in the future.

Go the mighty tiges!

« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 07:09:31 AM by WilliamPowell »

Offline 8.8.56 Brother!

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 11:35:42 PM »

Hahaha - I like what you've done here The Big Richo!!!
Having once had the opportunity to meet D.Jackson in person, I think he comes across as a really good bloke and I think most would agree that his presence in the media is quite refreshing - unlike many other footballs (Non-tigers of course)

With regards to what he brings to the RFC on the field, I think that is open to debate.
Whether he is still at the club next year remains to be seen, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised either way.
Being a bigger body in the midfield I believe he is of use going forward (2012-2013), however with the number of games missed over the last few years due to suspension, his overall value has suffered a bit and he seems to have gone backwards in 2011 compared to the one or two seasons previous.  Wouldn't be offended if the club shopped him around to see his value on the open market... only because he may be of interest to the likes of GWS.  But overall I don't mind him. 

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 12:13:54 AM »

Hahaha - I like what you've done here The Big Richo!!!
Having once had the opportunity to meet D.Jackson in person, I think he comes across as a really good bloke and I think most would agree that his presence in the media is quite refreshing - unlike many other footballs (Non-tigers of course)

With regards to what he brings to the RFC on the field, I think that is open to debate.
Whether he is still at the club next year remains to be seen, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised either way.
Being a bigger body in the midfield I believe he is of use going forward (2012-2013), however with the number of games missed over the last few years due to suspension, his overall value has suffered a bit and he seems to have gone backwards in 2011 compared to the one or two seasons previous.  Wouldn't be offended if the club shopped him around to see his value on the open market... only because he may be of interest to the likes of GWS.  But overall I don't mind him. 

Snap! lol.

Offline 8.8.56 Brother!

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 11:02:49 AM »

Snap! lol.

[/quote]

I'd be interested to know your stance on Jacko - three words you'd use to describe him?

I'm guessing that if I were a long time member of this forum or if I were to scroll through your previous posts I might already have a pretty clear indication...?

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 11:13:11 AM »

Snap! lol.

I'd be interested to know your stance on Jacko - three words you'd use to describe him?

I'm guessing that if I were a long time member of this forum or if I were to scroll through your previous posts I might already have a pretty clear indication...?

I wasn't commenting on your answer. I was commenting on you giving an answer after being questioned because your first post being basically advertisement.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 11:30:56 AM by tiger101 »

Offline 8.8.56 Brother!

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 11:18:11 AM »
Fair enough.  Fully understand that such a post isn't the best way to pop your forum cherry... but hey, its a close friend and she is a TIGER, so I figured there is no harm in trying.

You'll see though, I will be an active participant on this forum.

Offline Fruity Morgan

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2011, 06:47:15 AM »
u posting elsewhere too i notice

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 07:19:35 AM »

I'd be checking the other football club forums as well.

Sounds like a con to me.

Offline 8.8.56 Brother!

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2011, 11:08:28 AM »
I can assure you this isn't a scam.
I am honestly trying to do a favour for a good friend of mine and fellow Tiger supporter.
Please feel free to check other club forums, I can guarantee you won't find any posts from me.

Admittedly yes I have posted this elsewhere... on Big Footy - a forum where I have been a member since 2007.
You will notice my name is the same "8.8.56 Brother!"

10 FLAGS

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2011, 11:31:19 AM »

Sounds like a con to me.

Its just like the carbon tax  ;D

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2011, 11:52:42 AM »

Sounds like a con to me.

Its just like the carbon tax  ;D

:lol