Author Topic: Round 22 - your final predictions?  (Read 586 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Round 22 - your final predictions?
« on: August 19, 2011, 03:00:11 AM »
1. Winner and margin?

2. Best 3 Tigers?

3. Who out of Cotchin, Martin, Scully and Trengove will gain the most supercoach points on Sunday?

4. What surprising thing will happen during the game?

5. Crowd?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Round 22 - your final predictions?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 06:53:29 AM »
1. Winner and margin? Tigers by 21 points

2. Best 3 Tigers? Cotchin, Houli, Jack

3. Who out of Cotchin, Martin, Scully and Trengove will gain the most supercoach points on Sunday? I don't understand how these supercoach things work  :wallywink but I'll say Cotch

4. What surprising thing will happen during the game? Jack Watts will sook to the umpires that somene pulled his flowing blonde locks :wallywink

5. Crowd? 32,911 of which 24k+ will be Tiger fans  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 04:53:42 AM »
1. Winner and margin? Depends on which sides turn up  :-\.

2. Best 3 Tigers? Cotchin, Martin, Rance

3. Who out of Cotchin, Martin, Scully and Trengove will gain the most supercoach points on Sunday? Scully is more the acculumator although Cotch has been pulling in some big stats recently.

4. What surprising thing will happen during the game? Watts doesn't get one free while Jack is finally paid some frees for being continually scragged going for the ball.

5. Crowd? 37,583 + a volvo and range rover packed with tartan blanket and thermos and ready to head back up to the snow.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 08:10:18 AM »
1. Winner and margin? We will - 28 points

2. Best 3 Tigers? Cotchin, Martin, Rance

3. Who out of Cotchin, Martin, Scully and Trengove will gain the most supercoach points on Sunday? Reckon Martin might slap these bunnies into line today.

4. What surprising thing will happen during the game? Jack Watts will come out wearing a netball skirt and bib.

5. Crowd? low 30's which will become low 20's at the 10 minute mark of Q4 when we kick clear. (hope I'm right they match up pretty well to us)
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 11:04:15 AM »

1. Winner and margin? Richmond by 6 goals, and you can take that to the bank 

2. Best 3 Tigers? Cotchin, Houli, Rance

3. Who out of Cotchin, Martin, Scully and Trengove will gain the most supercoach points on Sunday? Cotchin with 122

4. What surprising thing will happen during the game? Watts wont get a single free kick, despite giving the umpires a pre match BJ

5. Crowd? 40,597 (30,000 Richmond and 10,000 mcc happy clappers