Author Topic: Terrible bloke  (Read 6989 times)

Offline RonnieB

• Future Richmond star
  • Vintage Ronnie
Terrible bloke
« on: October 07, 2011, 04:58:02 PM »
Today a poster had called me 'Wonnie' several times. I have been polite and he serves me up this?
Does he even know who Wonnie is?
In my day he was a furious killer, when I was in school in the 1930s, there was not a single boy or girl who had not heard his name. He killed three young girls by strangulation, and was months after his crime, found dead in a barn in Werribe. He had took his own life.
May I not recieve any such disrespectful posts again. As one of the girls he killed by strangulation, was well known to me.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: Terrible bloke
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 05:09:21 PM »
How old are you :lol

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 05:10:43 PM »
Im nearly %100 sure by calling you 'Wonnie' he simply switched the R to a W, without meaning to call you a strangling murderer.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 05:12:15 PM »
I didn't know they made colostomy bags with built in Internet access

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 05:14:50 PM »
lol......Poor wittle wonnie ;D ;D

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 05:18:50 PM »
Ron....... :banghead Stop painting a target on yourself dude. Sometimes its better to write what you feel and then hit the delete button instead of clicking on post.
Maybe even PM the person concerned. Its like watching Mike Tyson going 20 rounds with Betty White....Sure it will catch peoples attention, but they will be intrigued more out of "car accident" interest rather than "Grand final" interest.

Offline RonnieB

• Future Richmond star
  • Vintage Ronnie
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 05:20:40 PM »
How old are you :lol

85. my grandson taught me how to use a computer. I thought I would be useless on one, but it's really quite easy.

Im nearly %100 sure by calling you 'Wonnie' he simply switched the R to a W, without meaning to call you a strangling murderer.

Sorry for the misunderstanding   :-[

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 05:24:08 PM »
Ronnie, do you get to many games these days?

Offline RonnieB

• Future Richmond star
  • Vintage Ronnie
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2011, 05:29:18 PM »

Not as many as i would like to. last game i went to was Coughlan's returns game.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2011, 05:34:44 PM »
RonnieB you are my new favourite poster lol  :gotigers
Go Tigers!

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2011, 05:36:39 PM »

Not as many as i would like to. last game i went to was Coughlan's returns game.

And your trying to defend Jackson when you don't even watch him play........... :help :help :help

Offline RonnieB

• Future Richmond star
  • Vintage Ronnie
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2011, 05:38:07 PM »
Have you heard of TV? I watch every game but I haven't been able to go to games live for a couple of years. Are you insulting anyone who isn't at the G to watch us play? I've seen us win many premierships. I forget more about football in a day than you will ever know.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2011, 05:42:33 PM »
Have you heard of TV? I watch every game but I haven't been able to go to games live for a couple of years. Are you insulting anyone who isn't at the G to watch us play? I've seen us win many premierships. I forget more about football in a day than you will ever know.

lol.....Clearly you get to the best of him on the box :lol :lol No wonder you love him. you miss all all his behind the play snipe's they get him suspended :wallywink You say you forget about football in a day :o :o It's all falling into place now :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2011, 05:43:02 PM »
sssss feels warm in here now   ;D
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline RonnieB

• Future Richmond star
  • Vintage Ronnie
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2011, 05:43:27 PM »

lol.....Clearly you get to the best of him on the box :lol :lol No wonder you love him. you miss all all his behind the play snipe's they get him suspended :wallywink You say you forgrt about football in a day :o :o It's all falling into place now :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

I am 85 and I can work a keyboard better than you. Go back to primary school, guy.