Author Topic: RFC Fan Forum Night - Tues, Oct 18  (Read 16928 times)

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: RFC Fan Forum Night - Tues, Oct 18
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2011, 07:30:33 PM »

WP correct beyond 2012. Dees are keen and we are not anymore is what I was told.

Also not sure if it's been mentioned here but are we not able to use Punt Road Oval from June/July
next year?

Bit strange why they wouldn't wait till end of season. Anyway

I remember at the FTF dinner the question was asked about these sold home games; if there was an "out" clause and we were told yes. Darwin was only for 2 years, Cairns for 3 with an out if our finances improved via the FTF  ;D

As for the re-configure startng June/July I think that's to ensure it will be ready for pre-season training 2013 (start training Oct 2012)
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2011, 07:40:28 PM »
yep spend over 100k on a logo. 100k on something that has no effing effect on our onfield performance. money well spent. you go girl!

pssst, hate to break it to you partner but running a footy club in the AFL , trying to expand on 50,000 members in a competitive market, appeal to sponsors, NEW supporters/members takes more than a narrow minded bush club style mentaility...its called marketing ::)

well, this logo is the answer then isn't it! how dare I question spending a shitload of $ on something that isn't half as good as what we had before. but I forget! a new era! new logo! We couldn't possibly still win games of football without changing our logo.

eff me dead.

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2011, 08:30:35 PM »
yep spend over 100k on a logo. 100k on something that has no effing effect on our onfield performance. money well spent. you go girl!

pssst, hate to break it to you partner but running a footy club in the AFL , trying to expand on 50,000 members in a competitive market, appeal to sponsors, NEW supporters/members takes more than a narrow minded bush club style mentaility...its called marketing ::)

well, this logo is the answer then isn't it! how dare I question spending a pooload of $ on something that isn't half as good as what we had before. but I forget! a new era! new logo! We couldn't possibly still win games of football without changing our logo.

eff me dead.

Get back in you box Davey..........And hurry up and have that Scrotum operated on FFS >:( >:( ;D

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2011, 10:00:14 PM »

They would have gone close to recouping the 100K in merchandise sales already ;D

well said Tft... :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

tony_montana

« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2011, 10:08:55 PM »

WP correct beyond 2012. Dees are keen and we are not anymore is what I was told.

Also not sure if it's been mentioned here but are we not able to use Punt Road Oval from June/July
next year?

Bit strange why they wouldn't wait till end of season. Anyway

stuff the dess, they have put themselves back in serious debt big lolz and are already pooting themselves and thinking about how they will recoup the cash theyve thrown around - DONT GIVE THEM A GET OUT OF JAIL CARD TIGES! $500,000 is nothing to sneeze at and would help them out in a big way. No stuffing way! i want to see that mob reduced to a rabble through sheer stupid mismanagement

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2011, 10:12:15 PM »

well, this logo is the answer then isn't it! how dare I question spending a pooload of $ on something that isn't half as good as what we had before. but I forget! a new era! new logo! We couldn't possibly still win games of football without changing our logo.

eff me dead.

Get back in you box Davey..........And hurry up and have that Scrotum operated on FFS >:( >:( ;D

k

They would have gone close to recouping the 100K in merchandise sales already ;D

well said Tft... :shh

k

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2011, 10:14:12 PM »

eff me dead.

Nup, I'm not putting up with this. How DARE you make fun of Wesley Warren Jnr  >:(

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2011, 10:24:59 PM »
Nup, I'm not putting up with this. How DARE you make fun of Wesley Warren Jnr  >:(

Ohhhh, that's Wes in his avatar :whistle :whistle I thought Uncle Davey must have fed his Gerkin to much dynamic lifter :P :P ;D
Apologies to Wes ( and his hoodie/nappie )