Author Topic: Official delistings (RFC) / Who will be delisted?  (Read 10461 times)

Ruanaidh

Re: Official delistings (RFC) / Who will be delisted?
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2013, 11:55:30 AM »
Too soon .......??

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2013, 12:28:56 PM »
At the current there is no outstanding candidates? Is it ever too.early for list analysis?

If Derickx is gone our ruck stocks weaken substantially.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2013, 12:36:57 PM »
At the current there is no outstanding candidates? Is it ever too.early for list analysis?

Bents I reckon that we may be in a better position to trade later this year due to the better overall quality of our list. There may be a side out there looking for a goal sneak, or a versatile swing man/Ruck, or even a fast..ish mid/flanker....but I wont name names :shh

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2013, 02:05:08 PM »

It doesn't matter as our ruck stocks are crap right now, the xman and the Big O are not AFL standard, if Maric goes down making finals probably won't happen

Rampstar

« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2013, 06:51:54 PM »
Each club has to make a minimum of 3 changes. For me the ones in trouble are:

David Astbury, Robin Nahas, Matty White and Tom Derrickx. For the first time in years we no longer have a huge list of future delistees. These four are are from the main list I havent looked at the rookies. It also seems that we have worked out that most national drafts only have up to about 35 decent players, so that means you dont have to take more than 3 kids usually. If we finish 8th that would give us pick 11 and 29 and that should get us 2 decent kids, Blair Hartley will probably pinch someone under free agency. So at this early stage thats how I see it.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2013, 06:58:17 PM »

David Astbury, Robin Nahas, Matty White and Tom Derrickx. For the first time in years we no longer have a huge list of future delistees. These four are are from the main list I havent looked at the rookies. It also seems that we have worked out that most national drafts only have up to about 35 decent players, so that means you dont have to take more than 3 kids usually. If we finish 8th that would give us pick 11 and 29 and that should get us 2 decent kids, Blair Hartley will probably pinch someone under free agency. So at this early stage thats how I see it.
I reckon the missing ingredient for us is that line breaking quick, purely outside, wingman. That's why I was so keen on Garlett last year. We have the 'soldiers' now it's time to look for the x factor IMO.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 07:49:46 PM by Ruanaidh »

Gigantor

« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2013, 07:00:00 PM »
 your line breaking ,purely outside wingman is with us now...Grigg ;D

Ruanaidh

« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2013, 07:03:40 PM »
your line breaking ,purely outside wingman is with us now...Grigg ;D
I foolishly left  'brilliant kick,both sides' out of the CV....my mistake :-[

Gigantor

« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2013, 07:04:29 PM »
ah yes that changes the landscape and probably rules griggy out

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2013, 07:05:03 PM »
 :lol

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2013, 08:04:21 PM »
There is a chance one of: Tuck, Newman, Orren, A.Edwards, King may retire.

A bit rough.

Rampstar

« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2013, 09:50:47 PM »
Why?