Author Topic: 2012 RFC guernseys and merchandise  (Read 8370 times)

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
Re: 2012 RFC guernseys and merchandise
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2012, 05:38:02 PM »
Saw the 2012 guernsey at rebel and it has a brighter yellow, straighter and wider sash and is a shinier and much lighter material than the 2011 guernsey.

But dont' buy from Rebel by direct from the club. So the club gets all the profits  :thumbsup

see the link at the bottom of the page to go directly to Tigerland Online Store

LOL I always buy from the club

I did as well until they started calling me a troll.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2012, 06:15:00 PM »

:bow

RFC_O can you tell us what are the official differences between the 2011 jumper and the 2012 jumper?

I noticed brighter yellow, straighter sash, fatter sash, shinnier material?

Also, what is the difference between the evapostretch guernsey(player issue $149.95) and the replica ($115)?
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2012, 06:29:13 PM »
The AFL store in Southland still had a lot of old logo stock last time I looked so can't imagine too many Tigers buying from there..

dwaino

« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2012, 07:39:50 PM »
The AFL store in Southland still had a lot of old logo stock last time I looked so can't imagine too many Tigers buying from there..

I check this one out every Friday night after work just to see if they've started marking down the old logo stuff. Nothing yet.

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2012, 03:17:26 PM »

RFC_O can you tell us what are the official differences between the 2011 jumper and the 2012 jumper?

I noticed brighter yellow, straighter sash, fatter sash, shinnier material?

Also, what is the difference between the evapostretch guernsey(player issue $149.95) and the replica ($115)?

Evapostretch is the match day guernsey, Kooga material that basically what it suggests, evaporates liquid on the jumper and is very stretchy (you noticed the shiny material).

Not sure about colour/dimensions of the sash, can ask.

Edited to correct quote
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 07:59:22 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2012, 03:52:52 PM »

Evapostretch is the match day guernsey, Kooga material that basically what it suggests, evaporates liquid on the jumper and is very stretchy (you noticed the shiny material).

Yes please ask. I was under the impression that the 2011 and 2012 jumpers would be identical, but
after seeing them in Rebel I noticed the difference in the sash. It was straighter, a different yellow and a bit fatter. The material was also different so unless my eyes are decieving me(old fart) looks like I will have to get the kids some new jumpers from the club as they are 100% sure that they are different to last years.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2012, 10:29:32 PM »
Sounds like it will fit the fat fans much better, good move.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2012, 09:09:00 AM »

Yes please ask. I was under the impression that the 2011 and 2012 jumpers would be identical, but
after seeing them in Rebel I noticed the difference in the sash. It was straighter, a different yellow and a bit fatter. The material was also different so unless my eyes are decieving me(old fart) looks like I will have to get the kids some new jumpers from the club as they are 100% sure that they are different to last years.

From our merchandise manager...

"Home guernseys are the same as last year, no change in sash. They are a slightly different material to last year, but hardly noticeable to the naked eye"

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2012, 10:23:28 AM »

From our merchandise manager...

"Home guernseys are the same as last year, no change in sash. They are a slightly different material to last year, but hardly noticeable to the naked eye"

Thanks mate!

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2012, 11:08:31 AM »
 :banghead

On my way back from appointment thought I call into the shop to pick up a present for my nephew

Drove in then drove out

No parking 

I appreciate parking is limited by to not have some spaces set aside for people visiting either to renew m'ships or go to the store isn't great.

Also understand you can order things on line but ..... when you are in the area  :banghead

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2012, 11:10:25 AM »

On my way back from appointment thought I call into the shop to pick up a present for my nephew

Drove in then drove out

No parking 

I appreciate parking is limited by to not have some spaces set aside for people visiting either to renew m'ships or go to the store isn't great.

Also understand you can order things on line but ..... when you are in the area  :banghead

Might be time for an underground car park? :scream

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2012, 11:12:11 AM »
Might be time for an underground car park? :scream

Funny you should say that

An underground carpark was included in the original plans for the re-development but I think it got vettoed by council and they couldn't get a permit for it

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2012, 11:32:55 AM »

Drove in then drove out

No parking 

Public car park, we can't do anything about it. Wish we could.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2012, 12:03:09 PM »

:-\ :-\

If it is a "public car park" then why can't the "public" park there to watch training?

Remember the Club issues statements along the lines of "there is no parking available at Punt Road for training".

If it is a "public car park" and I get to the ground before anyone else then you are saying I am allowed to park there

And also if it is a "public car park" then why does the club have designated areas marked for certain staff. Wouldn't think you'd be allowed to do that at a "public car park"  ;D

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2012, 12:10:54 PM »

:-\ :-\

If it is a "public car park" then why can't the "public" park there to watch training?

Remember the Club issues statements along the lines of "there is no parking available at Punt Road for training".

If it is a "public car park" and I get to the ground before anyone else then you are saying I am allowed to park there

And also if it is a "public car park" then why does the club have designated areas marked for certain staff. Wouldn't think you'd be allowed to do that at a "public car park"  ;D
I agree, it's an issue. I took the only park available once and TV and Push up didn't look too impressed in his Jeep.  :rollin