Author Topic: Matthew Arnot [merged]  (Read 54964 times)

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Arnot out for the season
« Reply #285 on: July 29, 2013, 07:37:57 PM »
I was under the assumption he was incapable of pain.

Agree very disappointing and soft

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #286 on: July 29, 2013, 07:42:09 PM »
Did something happen during the game anyone picked up on?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #287 on: July 29, 2013, 08:05:12 PM »
 :banghead
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Matthew Arnot [merged]
« Reply #288 on: September 23, 2013, 12:57:02 PM »
VIDEO: Arnot's season review ...

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2013-09-23/arnot-2013-review

Arnot takes aim for 2014
By richmondfc.com.au 
Monday, September 23, 2013

“Physically, I want to get a lot better,” Arnot told ‘Roar Vision’.

“I want to be one of the fittest, if not the fittest, at the Club next year in terms of the best runner . . . an elite runner, both to and from.

“It’s also about understanding your role as well . . . getting your footy mind around it.

“And, playing in the midfield, also is something I want to do a lot more next year.

Read more at: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-09-23/arnot-takes-aim-for-2014

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #289 on: September 23, 2013, 02:31:06 PM »
Loved this kid from the first day i met him.

Always walks around with a footy in his hands and is so determined to do whats required.

Quality kid.

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #290 on: September 25, 2013, 10:32:02 PM »
Very excited about the biscuit's potential. The club  needs a battering ram now that Tuck has retired

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #291 on: September 26, 2013, 01:53:35 PM »
Great interview, very well spoken and understands what he needs to do to improve  :clapping

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #292 on: September 26, 2013, 04:03:45 PM »
Would prefer if he couldn't speak and just grunted

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #293 on: October 18, 2013, 02:39:15 PM »
Matt Arnot in focus
richmondfc.com.au 
October 18, 2013

In the fourth part of a new off-season series on richmondfc.com.au, Richmond’s VFL coach Tim Clarke provides an exclusive assessment of the 2013 form and future prospects of young Tiger midfielder Matt Arnot.

“He got a lot more of the ball and he had a lot more involvement.

“So, I can really see Matty having an impact at senior level next year, if he can keep aggressive side to him in check.

“That drive is going to make him be successful, but you’ve also got to control it.  You can’t go overboard . . .”

Read the full article at: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-10-18/matt-arnot-in-focus

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #294 on: October 18, 2013, 03:00:27 PM »
“He gave away a lot of ‘50s’ (50-metre penalties) early in the year and, as a coach, that’s quite frustrating.

I chuckled a bit when I read that because I'm just imagining him charging through some 70kg kid and knocking the wind out of him

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #295 on: October 18, 2013, 03:56:33 PM »
Could be a ball winning machine but thinks fondly of himself and has a short temper. I think they will get that out of him though and he will be a handy contested player going forward.

Rampstar

« Reply #296 on: October 18, 2013, 07:33:51 PM »
average footballer at present and needs lots of work to iron out the deficiencies. if he doesnt improve he could be out of the AFL in the next 2 years.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #297 on: October 18, 2013, 08:08:16 PM »
average footballer at present and needs lots of work to iron out the deficiencies. if he doesnt improve he could be out of the AFL in the next 2 years.

stuff me, you must be the most supportive supporter I have ever stuffing come across in every code in the stuffing universe ::), FFS, why don't you just line the RFC up against wall and whack them...

stuff me.... :whistle
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Rampstar

« Reply #298 on: October 18, 2013, 08:22:33 PM »

stuff me, you must be the most supportive supporter I have ever stuffing come across in every code in the stuffing universe ::), FFS, why don't you just line the RFC up against wall and whack them...

stuff me.... :whistle

I was supportive of them during the Martin negotiation. They were 100% right on that score.  :clapping

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #299 on: October 18, 2013, 08:39:56 PM »

A sentence begins with a capital letter.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.