Author Topic: Brett O'Hanlon [merged]  (Read 51347 times)

Offline Crazy_Ivan

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Brett O'Hanlon [merged]
« Reply #315 on: April 01, 2013, 10:58:40 AM »
Had a good pre-season,If he keeps the form up with Coburg and Nahas continues his slide i expect O'Hanlon to come under serious consideration.

Gigantor

« Reply #316 on: April 01, 2013, 11:35:42 AM »
Ivan for nahas position(small running forward)?

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #317 on: April 01, 2013, 12:25:04 PM »
i dont think theres anything too wrong with nahas form, he was on for like 10 min and boy did he make those possies count...go frame by frame last 60 sec and you'll thank your lucky stars for nahas line breaking speed, match winning :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Ruanaidh

« Reply #318 on: April 01, 2013, 12:56:50 PM »
i dont think theres anything too wrong with nahas form, he was on for like 10 min and boy did he make those possies count...go frame by frame last 60 sec and you'll thank your lucky stars for nahas line breaking speed, match winning :shh
Spot on

Offline Crazy_Ivan

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #319 on: April 01, 2013, 01:11:54 PM »
Prefer our Mids/Smalls to be duel sided.It's bad enough that Nahas has no penetration with his right foot,But to not have an opposite side in this day and age of a small Foward inparticular is mingblowing.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #320 on: April 01, 2013, 01:23:17 PM »
Prefer our Mids/Smalls to be duel sided.It's bad enough that Nahas has no penetration with his right foot,But to not have an opposite side in this day and age of a small Foward inparticular is mingblowing.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #321 on: April 01, 2013, 01:45:16 PM »

Yep great 60 secs but look at that dropped mark when he first came on and the terrible body language while he was on the bench that wasn't "great form"

Had a good pre-season,If he keeps the form up with Coburg and Nahas continues his slide i expect O'Hanlon to come under serious consideration.

Would think Knights would be ahead of O'Hanlon in the pecking order at this stage
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

gerkin greg

« Reply #322 on: April 01, 2013, 02:02:46 PM »
Love a good mingblowing

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #323 on: April 01, 2013, 02:11:19 PM »

Yep great 60 secs but look at that dropped mark when he first came on and the terrible body language while he was on the bench that wasn't "great form"

Would think Knights would be ahead of O'Hanlon in the pecking order at this stage
into the last 1/4 and still sitting on the bench in the green vest? id have similar body language too.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

gerkin greg

« Reply #324 on: April 01, 2013, 02:18:15 PM »
No you wouldn't. You'd be nuthuggin the interchange steward like a good boy

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #325 on: April 01, 2013, 02:27:32 PM »
yes...true...true.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Crazy_Ivan

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #326 on: April 01, 2013, 04:42:11 PM »
Good Point William if Knights can stay on the training track.

Offline Crazy_Ivan

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #327 on: April 01, 2013, 04:42:39 PM »

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #328 on: April 01, 2013, 05:18:25 PM »

I agree WP. Nahas was terrible. A sub MUST have an instant impact IMO. Sitting on the bench twiddling his thumbs should be busting a nut to come on and show the world he's more than just a bench warmer. Nanas came on an dropped a sitter and had no impact at all.

I agree on knights too. 
Secret weapon is Knights.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #329 on: April 01, 2013, 05:40:50 PM »

into the last 1/4 and still sitting on the bench in the green vest? id have similar body language too.

Yeah but that's the way clubs are using the sub this year; in the last 20 minutes

He didnt have a great pre-season and was perhaps lucky to have played rd 1, would have thought at least encouraging your team mates would have been a better look than sitting there looking like you'd rather be at home playing Nintendo (does Nintendo still exist  ;D)
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)