Author Topic: Height and Weight gains for 2012  (Read 5488 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Height and Weight gains for 2012
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2011, 08:00:02 PM »
Of course your skeptical....wouldn't want to see any proof that would indicate we should improve this year and make the 8 would we, might just support the NO EXCUSE theory.... :whistle :whistle ::) ::)

Are you telling me how I think? Because that's the job of my stabilisers. NOT YOU  >:(

"I'm skeptical too dwaino"

Um NO, this is what you said isn't it??????
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 08:03:23 PM »
Of course your skeptical....wouldn't want to see any proof that would indicate we should improve this year and make the 8 would we, might just support the NO EXCUSE theory.... :whistle :whistle ::) ::)

Are you telling me how I think? Because that's the job of my stabilisers. NOT YOU  >:(

Whuh? Whatever you want. I don't care.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 08:10:19 PM »

:huh

Mmmmm, ok then, perhaps you need a lie down and some prozac or valium... :thumbsup
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2011, 08:36:49 PM »

This doesn't surprise me, really. Look at the players we've been recruiting/drafting recently. There's only a few runts left on our list, compared to a few years ago under Wallet when we resembled a tackers outfit. Players like Dusty, Batch, Griff, Ellis, Arnie were already pretty solid lads when they came to us.
Then you've big Ivan and Morris, plus our kids bulking up.
Dimma knows that size and strength is imperative. Basically, we aren't push-overs anymore and its stuffing awesome!

dwaino

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2011, 08:41:47 PM »
Right on Willyillyilly. I gathered dropping whippets like Nason and the recent beef injection would change the averages quite dramatically. Just not that dramatically. The fellas do look bigger in the photos and stuff though. I'm just very surprised our average weight is up there with the likes of Collingwood.  :cheers

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2011, 09:08:52 PM »
Big Gus probably brings up our average by about 50% too, the cheese eating SOB!

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2011, 10:20:36 PM »

:huh

Mmmmm, ok then, perhaps you need a lie down and some prozac or valium... :thumbsup

Just a crap would do it for him ATM ;D

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2011, 10:21:47 PM »

This doesn't surprise me, really. Look at the players we've been recruiting/drafting recently. There's only a few runts left on our list, compared to a few years ago under Wallet when we resembled a tackers outfit. Players like Dusty, Batch, Griff, Ellis, Arnie were already pretty solid lads when they came to us.
Then you've big Ivan and Morris, plus our kids bulking up.
Dimma knows that size and strength is imperative. Basically, we aren't push-overs anymore and its stuffing awesome!

Haven't I read this somewhere else before??

Reported :police:

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2011, 12:20:04 AM »
When the new recruits were lined up on stage last night, Dimma made note of the bigger bodies of the boys and that FJ delivered in bringing them to Tigerland. Clearly Dimma was the one who wanted the recruiters to give him a bigger and stronger side/list to work with.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd