Author Topic: Does BJ have the best gimmick on OER atm?  (Read 16720 times)

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
Re: Does BJ have the best gimmick on OER atm?
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2011, 04:19:58 PM »
A scan of his RFC membership card with the name blotted out should do the trick.  :thumbsup

didnt I just tellya I was at the fan forum, membership was required to ENTER, nice try at identity fraud partner, you dont need to pee on my leg to tell me it's raining :shh
Idendity fraud?? ROFLMAOO I said to blot out your name. I was suggesting its really the only way to back up what you say. Personally I couldn't give a rats about you or your identity. You are nothing to me now. We are done! come and get your CD collection and I want my black T Shirt back.

ughhh, errr, umm stuff me unless I was mistaken but i thought you wanted my membership number :lol

What good would that do me if I was, as you accused me of, trying to steal your identity???

tiga walks into the bank:  "hello mr slightly disheveled bank teller, I would like to open a bank account."

Bank teller: "Certainly Sir, do you have your 100 points of Identification?"

tiga: Umm no, but my name is Tony Bojangleberg and my RFC membership number is 12345. Surely that should be enough of an ID to open an account??"

Bank Teller: "....Next waiting please"  ;D

or wait for it this may sound kinda crazy now try for size fraudently misrepresenting me in dealings with the RFC since you were keen to learn my membership number ::)...any other bright ideas howzabout my medicare number or private health fund...umm mastercard you name it :wallywink
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

10 FLAGS

« Reply #106 on: December 18, 2011, 04:24:12 PM »
The mods can close this thread now as its gone completely of the rails  :lol

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2011, 04:27:37 PM »
and 65 if you're reading this, you've blocked me from replying to your PM ;D

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #108 on: December 18, 2011, 04:34:01 PM »
and 65 if you're reading this, you've blocked me from replying to your PM ;D

Will fix (if I can work out how)

:lol

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2011, 05:29:40 PM »
A scan of his RFC membership card with the name blotted out should do the trick.  :thumbsup

didnt I just tellya I was at the fan forum, membership was required to ENTER, nice try at identity fraud partner, you dont need to pee on my leg to tell me it's raining :shh
Idendity fraud?? ROFLMAOO I said to blot out your name. I was suggesting its really the only way to back up what you say. Personally I couldn't give a rats about you or your identity. You are nothing to me now. We are done! come and get your CD collection and I want my black T Shirt back.

ughhh, errr, umm stuff me unless I was mistaken but i thought you wanted my membership number :lol

What good would that do me if I was, as you accused me of, trying to steal your identity???

tiga walks into the bank:  "hello mr slightly disheveled bank teller, I would like to open a bank account."

tiga: Umm no, but my name is Tony Bojangleberg and my RFC membership number is 12345. Surely that should be enough of an ID to open an account??"

or wait for it this may sound kinda crazy now try for size fraudently misrepresenting me in dealings with the RFC since you were keen to learn my membership number ::)...any other bright ideas howzabout my medicare number or private health fund...umm mastercard you name it :wallywink

Take a chill pill Captain Kremin. You're being a bit melodramatic.
I've been on this forum for about 7 years. I have been entrusted with people's personal info and bank
Details when I created OER Tshirts for members here.i donated a prize to one of our comps this year and I am pretty confident that there are number of people here who will vouch for my integrity.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #110 on: December 18, 2011, 06:55:44 PM »
that might be well and good my friend but pursuing someones personal details to be broadcast across the WWW is foolhardy at best at worst a sinister attempt to i dunno what...best to retrace your steps and reload , you bombed out there partner

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #111 on: December 18, 2011, 08:53:24 PM »

Take a chill pill Captain Kremin. You're being a bit melodramatic.
I've been on this forum for about 7 years. I have been entrusted with people's personal info and bank
Details when I created OER Tshirts for members here.i donated a prize to one of our comps this year and I am pretty confident that there are number of people here who will vouch for my integrity.

I've met Tiga, top tiger bloke and a decent human being.

PS- does that make me part of any gang?

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #112 on: December 18, 2011, 09:38:10 PM »
that might be well and good my friend but pursuing someones personal details to be broadcast across the WWW is foolhardy at best at worst a sinister attempt to i dunno what...best to retrace your steps and reload , you bombed out there partner
Bojangleberg I am not your friend.
Let me state loud and clear (and I'll try to stick to single syllables for your benefit) I am not interested in your personal details and I never have been. You just keep on shooting your mouth off about how you are a so called platinum member and I suggested after someone other than me questioned the validity of your claims that you present your card as some sort of proof. It's you that has
Made a song and dance about it which strongly suggests you have something to hide. Thou dost protest too much.
 Oh and I still want my black Tshirt back and make sure you clean your dog food stains off it.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #113 on: December 18, 2011, 09:42:07 PM »
I showed Tiga my membership card once and the next thing I knew I was his wife and only allowed to leave the basement on Sundays for 3 minutes of fresh air.

Wise call Bojangleberg.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #114 on: December 18, 2011, 10:01:19 PM »
I showed Tiga my membership card once and the next thing I knew I was his wife and only allowed to leave the basement on Sundays for 3 minutes of fresh air.

Wise call Bojangleberg.
Hey how the eff did you get power to the basement? I'm off the the fuse box!!

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #115 on: December 19, 2011, 08:18:58 AM »
Bojangleberg I am not your friend.
Let me state loud and clear (and I'll try to stick to single syllables for your benefit) I am not interested in your personal details and I never have been. You just keep on shooting your mouth off about how you are a so called platinum member and I suggested after someone other than me questioned the validity of your claims that you present your card as some sort of proof. It's you that has
Made a song and dance about it which strongly suggests you have something to hide. Thou dost protest too much.
 Oh and I still want my black Tshirt back and make sure you clean your dog food stains off it.

true colours :lol

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2011, 10:15:45 AM »
 :rollin Lulz! I can has Bojangleburger.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2011, 10:51:51 AM »
What was supposed to be a bit of fun has been

Closed  :banghead :banghead

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)