Author Topic: Does BJ have the best gimmick on OER atm?  (Read 18786 times)

tony_montana

Re: Does BJ have the best gimmick on OER atm?
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2011, 11:17:15 AM »
thank you to my supporters, I wont be silenced, not to my last breath...I know a few posters on here personally and Im sure they could vouch I am a genuine TIGER down to my bootstraps.

On March, yeah I do believe he has done ok, why, coz as a leader he is accountable for putting sq pegs in sq holes. He was quick to recognise miller/Wallace duo were closer to the problem than the solution, he appointed Benny Gale, possibly our first CEO for a few decades that dared to have a vision and the horsepower to back it up and there are clear signs under his stewardship that the RFC is closing the gap in terms of our deficiencies off field. Time will tell whether this transcends onto onfield success but once again some glimmering signs are there

loving ur work bo  :shh

hey lefty...looking forward to feb 19 mate, let me know if your free for a Round over christmas New year :thumbsup

Will do mate, will prob take u up on the offer  :thumbsup need a bit of fine tuning before my matchplay game - feb 19 will b gr8. NAB cup will have started we'll get our first look at the boys for 2012

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2011, 11:17:58 AM »
Fair enough.

Care to name the long term posters? I notcied Fluffy Tiger and 632 RFC haven't posted much lately but other than that I'm not entirely sure that many are gone? Think Fluffy didn't like Jack anyway. Infamy is over at BF but who cares. ;D

Im here, have even posted in this thread (even though its a pointless thread). As far as not liking Jack, I dont know jack so its not possible for me to not like him. I detest the negativity he posts in here and wish there was a ignore function so I could skip him but thats it. Im too old to be scared away by Keyboard warriors and seen to much online to let them worry me out of posting. Besides that we are all on the same side here.    :gotigers
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2011, 11:26:32 AM »
Someone please vouch for BJ. I just need to know he's not the ultimate troll. When I think of Bojangleberg I picture a toothless Collingwood supporter stuffing with us for fun. Someone come forward and tell us this man is for real.

how about asking a few who attended the second last fan forum...there was a thread on it...do your homework junior :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2011, 11:40:39 AM »
A scan of his RFC membership card with the name blotted out should do the trick.  :thumbsup

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2011, 11:42:22 AM »
Someone please vouch for BJ. I just need to know he's not the ultimate troll. When I think of Bojangleberg I picture a toothless Collingwood supporter stuffing with us for fun. Someone come forward and tell us this man is for real.

how about asking a few who attended the second last fan forum...there was a thread on it...do your homework junior :shh

enough with the :shh less :shh please :shh

Ox

« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2011, 11:51:52 AM »
LADIES- SETTLE THE ƒuck DOWN!!

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2011, 12:03:14 PM »
A scan of his RFC membership card with the name blotted out should do the trick.  :thumbsup

didnt I just tellya I was at the fan forum, membership was required to ENTER, nice try at identity fraud partner, you dont need to pee on my leg to tell me it's raining :shh

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2011, 12:12:53 PM »

didnt I just tellya I was at the fan forum, membership was required to ENTER, nice try at identity fraud partner, you dont need to pee on my leg to tell me it's raining :shh
Idendity fraud?? ROFLMAOO I said to blot out your name. I was suggesting its really the only way to back up what you say. Personally I couldn't give a rats about you or your identity. You are nothing to me now. We are done! come and get your CD collection and I want my black T Shirt back.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2011, 01:23:53 PM »

I saw you there Blojo
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2011, 01:30:22 PM »

Idendity fraud?? ROFLMAOO I said to blot out your name. I was suggesting its really the only way to back up what you say. Personally I couldn't give a rats about you or your identity. You are nothing to me now. We are done! come and get your CD collection and I want my black T Shirt back.

:rollin
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2011, 01:30:45 PM »

ughhh, errr, umm stuff me unless I was mistaken but i thought you wanted my membership number :lol

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2011, 01:53:33 PM »
Snip!

Everybody calm down, and take an Imodium.  :police:

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2011, 02:05:06 PM »

I saw you there Blojo

cheers owl, I was the guy that looked a little like chopper read with ears still intact :shh

Offline F0551L

• One Eyed Richmond Gold member "eat em alive" Marching on to Victory in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Strong and Bold
« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2011, 02:09:21 PM »
I could go on and on....  ;D

Please do!!
ditto   this could edge out other contenders for post/ topic of the year
um Cancel that!!! looks like this post (and like unfortunatley many more)  has been diverted down that dead end track called self indulgence
EAT EM ALIVE 2016 TIGERS

Retired to the Bench

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #89 on: December 17, 2011, 03:03:28 PM »
Really?  big ugly overweight middle aged bloke with a handlebar moustache?  must be a devil with the ladies...
Lots of people name their swords......