Author Topic: Does BJ have the best gimmick on OER atm?  (Read 18794 times)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Re: Does BJ have the best gimmick on OER atm?
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2011, 08:35:04 AM »
Directed at nobody in particular  ;). just kind of describes this thread to a T.. ;D

"All right, mister, what do you think you're doing? You call this a room? This is a PIGSTY! I want you to straighten up this area NOW! YOU ARE A DISGUSTING SLOB! STAND UP STRAIGHT! TUCK IN THAT SHIRT! ADJUST THAT BELT BUCKLE, TIE THOSE SHOES!...Twisted SISTER? WHAT is THAT? Wipe that smile off your face. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!? What is that? A Twisted Sister pin?! ON YOUR UNIFORM?! What kind of a man are you? You're worthless and weak! You DO nothing, you ARE nothing, you sit in here all day and play that sick, repulsive ELECTRIC TWANGER! I carried an M-16 and you, YOU carry that, that, that...GUITAR! WHO ARE YOU? WHERE DO YOU COME FROM? ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE?!"

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2011, 08:39:31 AM »
 :lol love your work Tiga :cheers

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2011, 09:34:19 AM »
 ::)oh dear

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2011, 09:44:50 AM »
I don't gang up on anyone, but if you poo me, I will let you know.  Feel free to let me know if I poo you too, running to the mods every five seconds poos me by the way.
Lots of people name their swords......

10 FLAGS

« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2011, 09:48:39 AM »
This was supposed to be a thread where we could all just pass some time and discuss the ongoing gimmicks of various posters over the next little while. It seems to have gone off the rails  :lol

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2011, 09:50:57 AM »
that never happens here...YOU LIE

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2011, 09:52:15 AM »
Owl, have you been taking your meds old friend?

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2011, 09:59:00 AM »
oh poo....err brb

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2011, 10:05:36 AM »
hey i've been here for nearly 3 years. dont lump me in with bloody gerk. ;D and LMAO @ Owl being one of the respectful posters of old. on ya jase

but yeah, I miss the respectful days of the Daniel, JJ, uncle oxx, monky Ramps etc arguments. Respectful my foot man. I also miss the days of 1965 bullying and harrassing WAT on almost every thread in 2009, those were the days. And WAT, you get suspended because you take personal shots at ANYONE who strongly disagrees with your posts. Remember calling someone a braindead stuffwit for disagreeing with you not long ago? yes others have given you a hard time (me included) but if you don't abuse people in that way when replying then you won't get suspended.

This forum is full of weirdos, good blokes, poo blokes and stuck up wankers (;)). Get over it. 65, you never talk about football anyway, you just sit on the sidelines taking pot shots at people. Then you tell everyone you're leaving because you hate it here so much? You're back now though...and showing everyone you're still the same bloke who posts about politics more than football. Go correct someones grammar ;D

All true, what is different ATM is the mob mentality that goes on.

There are three or four posters who gang up on a particular poster, harrass them into silence and then move onto the next one.

And that is not to mention the constant stream of drivel that spews forth from them.

We have lost a lot of long term posters who rarely post anymore.

I don't like it and have the right to say it.

:cheers

and I will not be leaving (bad luck)

Perhaps you perceive a mob mentality because you rub so many posters up the wrong way, and they are not the type of people to take your crap.

I'll take anybodies humor (or attempt) over your rubbish any day of the week.

Speaking of which, please stop PM ing me.

I dont like it and i have the right to say it. And I will not be leaving (bad luck).

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2011, 10:22:32 AM »
thank you to my supporters, I wont be silenced, not to my last breath...I know a few posters on here personally and Im sure they could vouch I am a genuine TIGER down to my bootstraps.

On March, yeah I do believe he has done ok, why, coz as a leader he is accountable for putting sq pegs in sq holes. He was quick to recognise miller/Wallace duo were closer to the problem than the solution, he appointed Benny Gale, possibly our first CEO for a few decades that dared to have a vision and the horsepower to back it up and there are clear signs under his stewardship that the RFC is closing the gap in terms of our deficiencies off field. Time will tell whether this transcends onto onfield success but once again some glimmering signs are there
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2011, 10:27:01 AM »
thank you to my supporters

Whoa :o :o Vote 1 Mr Bojangles :lol :lol :lol

tony_montana

« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2011, 10:47:48 AM »
thank you to my supporters, I wont be silenced, not to my last breath...I know a few posters on here personally and Im sure they could vouch I am a genuine TIGER down to my bootstraps.

On March, yeah I do believe he has done ok, why, coz as a leader he is accountable for putting sq pegs in sq holes. He was quick to recognise miller/Wallace duo were closer to the problem than the solution, he appointed Benny Gale, possibly our first CEO for a few decades that dared to have a vision and the horsepower to back it up and there are clear signs under his stewardship that the RFC is closing the gap in terms of our deficiencies off field. Time will tell whether this transcends onto onfield success but once again some glimmering signs are there

loving ur work bo  :shh

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2011, 11:08:18 AM »
Someone please vouch for BJ. I just need to know he's not the ultimate troll. When I think of Bojangleberg I picture a toothless Collingwood supporter stuffing with us for fun. Someone come forward and tell us this man is for real.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2011, 11:09:26 AM »

loving ur work bo  :shh

hey lefty...looking forward to feb 19 mate, let me know if your free for a Round over christmas New year :thumbsup
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

tony_montana

« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2011, 11:12:56 AM »
Someone please vouch for BJ. I just need to know he's not the ultimate troll. When I think of Bojangleberg I picture a toothless Collingwood supporter stuffing with us for fun. Someone come forward and tell us this man is for real.

He's legit and knows his footy better than most