Author Topic: No more excuses, says Daniel Jackson (heraldsun)  (Read 7049 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: No more excuses, says Daniel Jackson (heraldsun)
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2011, 06:09:02 PM »
So you haven't played a game of senior football and you're telling others that they're fat slobs who kick like women? You're telling me not to pay out on someone because they're better than I am? Well, I am better than you so get a dog up ya and stop acting like a hero.

How you better than me? lol
I dobbed goals from 50m goal post height and outmarked every punk at school  :thumbsup
I just didn't keep playing.

You didn't play the game after you were 18 years old. You played school football, not senior football. You're excuse is that you "went to watch Richmond play" instead of going on with your footy. Obviously you were a rat poo footballer that had no chance of getting anything out of it. There's nothing wrong with that, just don't come on here say poo like "he's better than you so you can't say anything" when you've obviously achieved jack poo

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2011, 06:30:23 PM »
So you haven't played a game of senior football and you're telling others that they're fat slobs who kick like women? You're telling me not to pay out on someone because they're better than I am? Well, I am better than you so get a dog up ya and stop acting like a hero.

How you better than me? lol
I dobbed goals from 50m goal post height and outmarked every punk at school  :thumbsup
I just didn't keep playing.

You didn't play the game after you were 18 years old. You played school football, not senior football. You're excuse is that you "went to watch Richmond play" instead of going on with your footy. Obviously you were a rat poo footballer that had no chance of getting anything out of it. There's nothing wrong with that, just don't come on here say poo like "he's better than you so you can't say anything" when you've obviously achieved jack poo

I could play, just didn't wanna play. Wanted to watch the tiges instead of playing in amatuer leagues in front of 50 people. I'd have no problem playing senior footy. Have the pace, size, skill and athleticism. Whether I played after school or not means stuff all  :thumbsup

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2011, 06:31:21 PM »
:lol

too easy. you talk yourself up an absolute treat :thumbsup I reckon you'd nearly be as good at CHF as Lukey McGuane in the Broadbeach days

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2011, 07:36:51 PM »
:lol

too easy. you talk yourself up an absolute treat :thumbsup I reckon you'd nearly be as good at CHF as Lukey McGuane in the Broadbeach days

Nah just saying we shouldn't be bagging our own players  :laugh: . Jacko isn't that bad a player. Yeah he's sprayed the occasional kick and lost the ball under pressure in past season but I think he improved in these areas in 2011. Did his hammy in the preseason too so did well to get through the year. Think his size, grunt, fitness, experience and improvement will be pretty handy from now on. I think he's a better option than Tuck and Grigg over the next few seasons. Wish we kept Collins.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2011, 08:11:48 PM »
I agree! I actually have a lot of time for Jackson, God at one stage a couple of years ago he was just about our best player. He is hard, fit as hell and can run all day, take the hard hits......actually do you know what I would be tempted to play him as a pinch hitter in the fed line.

He does let himself down on occasion with stupid reports and some decisions but with the players we have around him next year he will either perform or fail.

But I wll give hi the chance, same as Edwards.... :shh
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2011, 09:47:59 PM »
Mate, he is poohouse.

And ginger.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2011, 09:51:14 PM »
Sadly as much as things are changing for the better at Tigerland, the Club still needs to learn to keep its mouth shut. Obviously some are getting ahead of themselves and where we are at  :scream.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2011, 10:42:49 PM »
Jacko can talk all he wants but he's got to get a game first.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2011, 12:16:56 AM »
Jacko can talk all he wants but he's got to get a game first.
May sound harsh but it would be a sign of the team's improvement and improved overall ability if Jacko was forced out of the side and couldn't get a game due to the young guys.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2011, 01:29:49 AM »
Well I rate Jackson better than Edwards.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Ox

« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2011, 02:47:35 AM »
Jaxkson has the same rotten attitude as Bowden did,
ie-the club couldnt do without him

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2011, 03:33:30 AM »
Jaxkson has the same rotten attitude as Bowden did,
ie-the club couldnt do without him

Ah ok then, I didn't realise that.... :-*

"Rucks:

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2011, 08:05:39 PM »

I disagree.

Edwards is a natural footballer still with upside. Jackson isn't & doesn't.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2011, 09:00:58 PM »

I disagree.

Edwards is a natural footballer still with upside. Jackson isn't & doesn't.

I disagree

Edwards it too scared of contact, can't put his head over the ball and can't win it either. Jackson might let himself down on occasion with his kicking but so does Edwards, the difference is Edwards is gutless, turns the ball over and gets caught a lot.

Time will thell though!!! Hopefully we are both wrong and they have cracking seasons... :thumbsup

"Rucks:

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2011, 09:16:31 PM »

[/quote]

Edwards it too scared of contact, can't put his head over the ball

[/quote]

thats just flat out wrong. Edwards is not lacking in courage.