Author Topic: Is it just me.....  (Read 904 times)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Is it just me.....
« on: January 27, 2012, 03:52:19 PM »
This is a thread to just let it all hang out and see if anyone else hangs the same way or shares a common interest.

Unless replying, each post has to start with " Is it just me..."

To kick things off....

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the one eyed chick from futurama is one eye short of being really hot?

Is it just me or has anyone else even for just for a split second visualised a sordid fantasy that involved Margaret Thatcher?

Is it just me or do others here always seem to get stuck behind slow right hand lane hogs on Friday nights on the way out of town?

Dubstep Dookie

Re: Is it just me.....
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 04:16:04 PM »
Buff idea for a thread, hopefully it won't be derailed by the rank and file, the 'great unwashed' and the ill-educated. You know who you are  >:(

It's just you on Margaret Thatcher, although i did have a dream of drawing the short straw for penalty shots at Old Trafford and firing a couple of balls at her....her Doo-Wop hair stopped them if you must knowtye outcome.....but your other two are solid propositions.  :thumbsup

Is it just me, or is getting shiggered on a sunny Friday afternoon one of lifes greatest pleasures?

Is it just me, or do other people hate queue-jumpers, slow walkers and Uncle Ekto?

Is it just me or do I need to expel some urine?

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 07:44:44 PM »
Is it just me or are Asians always hot even when they're ugly?

Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 07:11:01 PM »
Is it just me or has anyone else even for just for a split second visualised a sordid fantasy that involved Margaret Thatcher?
You're on your own there tiga  :help  :lol

Is it just me or do others here always seem to get stuck behind slow right hand lane hogs on Friday nights on the way out of town?
Do the majority drive Volvos with MFC stickers?  ;D

What about harmlessly parking your car out the front of your property in the street and having some low life drive past totally smashing your driver side mirror and then doing a runner  >:( leaving you with the repair bill and without a car for the next 3-5 days :banghead.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd