Author Topic: Non-Richmond games 2012  (Read 67653 times)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Non-Richmond games 2012
« Reply #285 on: April 15, 2012, 06:30:22 PM »
Is anyone watching the nort vs Geelong game??
I know the scores but I want opinions on how theyve played please?  :thumbsup
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

dwaino

« Reply #286 on: April 15, 2012, 06:50:44 PM »
Is anyone watching the nort vs Geelong game??
I know the scores but I want opinions on how theyve played please?  :thumbsup

Combination of Roos over running the Cats with pace, constant overlaps, and strong contested marking in the forward 50, and the Cats falling apart. We'd beat them looking like this. Dawkins and Pods can't take a grab to save themselves, kicking is rooted and keeping the footy in their back half means Bartel can't do any damage in the forward half.

Can see H-Mac, Edwards and Petrie giving us some serious grief when we come up against them. Wells and co are blistering from the stoppages.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #287 on: April 15, 2012, 06:57:33 PM »
thanks Dwaino, listening to SEN now...
So next week we are gonna be put thru the fruiting meat grinder??  :banghead :banghead
The unfurling of the flag at home next week after a big loss, theyll murder us by 10 goals plus  :o

Gigantor

« Reply #288 on: April 15, 2012, 07:02:59 PM »
well if we compare ourselves with north as we do here,then we should be very competitive against the cats

dwaino

« Reply #289 on: April 15, 2012, 07:05:49 PM »
If Geelong play like this then we're half a chance. No Scarlet will be a plus. If we don't lose Maric through the MRP we'll be half a chance too IMO. If we only go down by 25 or less I'd say we're still on track. Good sides are bound to drop one or two when they're up against an opposition ticking all the boxes. Remember that even the Bummer got the Cats when they were vulnerable last year  :rollin

Maybe Monday's arm wrestle has taken a toll on them.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #290 on: April 15, 2012, 07:20:36 PM »
Geelong was just tired from a big game last Monday. They will be even more fired up for our game now.
Kangaroo's screwed my tipping up  :banghead

dwaino

« Reply #291 on: April 15, 2012, 07:34:16 PM »
What a devastating weekend  :banghead I tipped Collingwood, Dogs and Cats. Then for SC... Goodes reported, Lake reported, Dempsy injured, Fyfe injured, Dusty and Magner didn't score well which added to the hurt that I had to sit Priddis for the week  :banghead :banghead :banghead

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #292 on: April 15, 2012, 07:45:10 PM »
What a devastating weekend  :banghead I tipped Collingwood, Dogs and Cats. Then for SC... Goodes reported, Lake reported, Dempsy injured, Fyfe injured, Dusty and Magner didn't score well which added to the hurt that I had to sit Priddis for the week  :banghead :banghead :banghead

Dont get started on supercoach, I traded away gibson 151 for dempsey (injured) so i could have more cash for this week, switched captains from abblett to franklin, decided it was a bad move but forgot to switch back. Left mummy on the bench and my rookies on bench score zilch... Im a broken man.. :banghead

dwaino

« Reply #293 on: April 15, 2012, 07:51:26 PM »

Dont get started on supercoach, I traded away gibson 151 for dempsey (injured) so i could have more cash for this week, switched captains from abblett to franklin, decided it was a bad move but forgot to switch back. Left mummy on the bench and my rookies on bench score zilch... Im a broken man.. :banghead

:lol

Did something similar! Traded out Broughton after I accepted the fact that he is never going to run through the midfield, and got in Dempsey due to him about to go up in price and changed my captain from Murphy to Lids after Lids got 147 last week and I wasn't expecting Murphy to have a career best game against the Pies. I've already made 6 trades for the season (first two to change post-NAB cup predictions, second two to set myself up for this week, and third 2 to maximise cash this week) and I was really hoping to not trade anyone else for another 2-3 weeks... now I may have to make another 2. It's going to be a skinny mid season while I need to bank 8 trades for the finals  :banghead :banghead :banghead I was getting pumped for this SC season. Did heaps of research and thought I had something pretty good... now it's all over round 3  :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

dwaino

« Reply #294 on: April 20, 2012, 10:29:12 PM »
Choke Saints choke! :rollin

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #295 on: April 20, 2012, 10:42:36 PM »
I know the media tried to build tonight's match into a big grudge match but to be honest I was not one bit interested in the game.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #296 on: April 21, 2012, 12:40:16 AM »
Tonight was just further evidence that the Saints are on the slide. They smashed Freo in contested footy and clearances yet still lost the game. St Kilda now just has too many players that butcher the ball or like Kosi have a stack of brainfades that cost goals. Freo just sliced them open in space and on the rebound. Worst still for the Saints in the long-term is the lack of quality youth coming through. Only Steven, Geary and Armitage were in their top dozen or so possie getters and they are at best no better than B-graders. We will finally beat them this year.

ps. I thought the AFL was cracking down on blantant diving for frees? What Milne did in the 2nd quarter was worst than what you see in Soccer. Sucked the ump right in.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #297 on: April 21, 2012, 02:38:05 AM »
The Dawson free kick? Was there. You can't make any high contact and Dawson the limpgot did. LMAO @ Dawson the limpgot getting boos all night. No one likes that chap apart from Ross the limpgot.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #298 on: April 21, 2012, 01:02:47 PM »
St Kilda will win between 6-8 games.

No point making noise by having % boosters against Gold coast and the Dogs as most sides will have it their way against both those sides.

Slide you terrible footy club.

No excuses for us if we can't beat both the Saints and the Dogs this year.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #299 on: April 21, 2012, 02:19:21 PM »
Carrazzo off to hospital to have scans on his injured shoulder. A big loss for the Blues given the form he was in.