Author Topic: Non-Richmond games 2012  (Read 78810 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Non-Richmond games 2012
« Reply #510 on: June 15, 2012, 11:02:26 PM »
True. If we win tomorrow then we've got a massive game against the Crows over there after the break.

Another choke from Milne running into an open goal  :rollin.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #511 on: June 15, 2012, 11:26:24 PM »
Hahahaha missed the shot running into the open goal. Moron.

Good for us they lost.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #512 on: June 15, 2012, 11:55:14 PM »
We need to make the most of tomorrow (firstly get the win foremost). It's going to be hard to make up 13% in one hit now that the Saints only just lost on the scoreboard but at least we can go onto the same number of wins. A good win should get us above both Carlton and Freo.

Hopefully Dimma and co. pull tonight's game apart for after the bye when we play Adelaide. Jacobs dominated in the ruck which gave the Crows first use and got them their initial 5 goal break but when St Kilda got on top in the contested footy they were able to the Crows defence (their weakest point) under pressure. Not too much defence out there from the midfield either as far as running hard back in numbers for the Crows. Plenty of frontrunners. The Saints got back into the game hitting them on the quick breakout counter. As far as us worrying about them - we'll definitely need Grimes back with Walker and Tippett in that form, Morris hopefully will be back to match-up on either Porplyzia or Callinan, and we'll need big games from our midfield guns to counter Sloane, Thompson and Dangerfield. Interesting to see how big Ivan goes against his old side. He should be more pumped than even usual for it to prove his old club wrong.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #513 on: June 16, 2012, 08:31:23 PM »
Suns leading North by 11 midway in the 2nd qtr  :lol. North having the same trouble we did today kicking poorly for goal.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #514 on: June 16, 2012, 10:21:25 PM »
As I have said in the past Nought have no originality and no character. All they do is imitate others.

Like us they win kicking 11 goals to the oppositions 12.

They win 11 21-87 to 12 8-80.

Plenty of Skataboner spirit there. ::)
They can thank Drew Petrie's last quarter for that but sheesh I was barracking hard for the Suns. ;D

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #515 on: June 17, 2012, 04:24:18 PM »
Umpires gave that game to the kangaroo's.
GC was abit unlucky with a few of there key players pulling up cramps/injured in the last 5 minutes as well. 

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #516 on: June 17, 2012, 04:53:20 PM »
Hawthorn flogged Brisbane with Buddy kicking 5. It's hurt Jack's Coleman chances playing in the wet slog the past two weeks.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #517 on: June 22, 2012, 08:29:18 PM »
The Swannies have jumped the Cats with 7 straight goals. They're hard to beat on their toy-size ground. Good for us if the Cats lose and lose a bit of percentage as we'll be just a game behind them with superior percentage.

dwaino

« Reply #518 on: June 22, 2012, 08:43:21 PM »
The Swannies have jumped the Cats with 7 straight goals. They're hard to beat on their toy-size ground. Good for us if the Cats lose and lose a bit of percentage as we'll be just a game behind them with superior percentage.

I'm more worried about the Dogs beating the Lions. If Freo lose to Essendon then that will be 5 teams on equal points.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #519 on: June 22, 2012, 11:18:02 PM »
Swans go missing for most of a last quarter again. Lucky to get out of that one although it's good for us as it keeps another spot open in the top 8 for us sides on 6 wins. Goodes will probably still get Brownlow votes even though he was subbed off for doing nothing all night.

Dogs won't challenge for the finals this year. They've only beaten the bottom sides - GWS, Melb, North, Suns and Port. Even if they beat Brisbane, they've then got Ess, Freo (away) and Hawthorn to follow which they'll be lucky to win any of. North have also got a tough month - Adel (away), St Kilda, Eagles (in Sydney), Carl and then us. For mine you can rule out everyone below Freo.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #520 on: June 23, 2012, 09:01:32 AM »
MT, that nought and crows game is down here at etihad this weekend. possible danger game for crows

Can I ask people of the remaining games this week, who do you think will win??

we have:
bulldogs vs lions at ES
collingwood vs west coat at MCG
freo vs essendon at PS
melbourne vs giants at MCG
nought vs adelaide at ES

The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

dwaino

« Reply #521 on: June 23, 2012, 09:52:16 AM »
I thought this was a tough weekend to tip. I went:

Sydney (by 11)
Bulldogs
Collingwood (only because it's at the MCG and have some big ins)
Bombers (poor Subi and June record, but I just think if they can get Freo on the inside, they'll open them up in the outside while Freo try and play zone footy on the long Subi oval)
Giants (even though it's at the MCG. Melbourne have been trying to play contested to stem their bleeding this year. Giants will try to take advantage as it's their strength and they'll get a sniff... Could just as easily go Melbourne but I'm making an aggressive attempt at the lead in my tipping comp and using this game as hopefully a point of difference)
Adelaide(can't see nought matching Adelaide's midfield)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #522 on: June 23, 2012, 12:54:57 PM »
Fair point about the giants, ive tipped em too  ;D

stuffed around with that ladder calculator again, have us with 12 wins, 10 losses and 106.7% thats a great effort it was also ninth place  ::)
I was hard on us but you need to be realistic not optimistic when setting these things up

final ladder was:

collingwood 18 wins 124%
hawthorn    17
west coast  16
adelaide      16
sydney        15
carlton        14
essendon   13
geelong      12 107.6

richmond     12 106.7%
st kilda        11
fremantle    11
nought        10 96.7 (dream run and still stuff it up)

hawthorn and collingwood grand final

As you can see imo we can still make finals but it depends on how we beat teams?? do we just beat em or get runs on the board?? diff between making it and not may be less than 1% tragic I know

fwiw the tigers losses imo if we miss out are these: north 12 pts, blues 30 pts, freo 12 pts, essendon 12 pts
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #523 on: June 23, 2012, 03:37:19 PM »
Lions 37 pts up on the Dogs at 3/4 time. Doggies' season over.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #524 on: June 23, 2012, 03:59:33 PM »
Bulldogs getting flogged. They just got a goal but its nothing more than in junk time now.

48 - 107