Author Topic: Non-Richmond games 2012  (Read 67667 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Non-Richmond games 2012
« Reply #525 on: June 23, 2012, 04:49:56 PM »
Results so far this round have gone our way. Dogs losing means we're still a game and % ahead of both them and Brisbane so we haven't yet lost ground over the bye to any of the sides around us.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #526 on: June 23, 2012, 05:25:59 PM »
Gee whiz how bad are the doggies....

If we can't beat them later in the year we don't deserve poot

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #527 on: June 23, 2012, 07:50:23 PM »
The Pies vs Eagles went down to the wire. Bloody Pies won by 3 points to go to the top of the ladder. I hate to say it but they are travelling nicely  :P and finishing top 2 would mean they avoid travelling interstate during the finals. They still have Pendlebury to come back into the side too.

Gee whiz how bad are the doggies....

If we can't beat them later in the year we don't deserve poot
No decent forwards is hurting them badly. They are rebuilding and when they stink it up they really stink it up. Another side we owe big time when we play them.

gerkin greg

« Reply #528 on: June 23, 2012, 08:51:20 PM »
Could have had Buddy Franklin  :nope

Flogs

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #529 on: June 23, 2012, 09:40:32 PM »
Essendon and Fremantle game looks like going down to the wire.
88 - 83. 3rd quarter time.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #530 on: June 23, 2012, 09:57:51 PM »
Swings and roundabouts, were all happy about the snipe ballantyne
getting his desserts! But probably wish he was out there now?

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #531 on: June 23, 2012, 10:03:03 PM »
Cub, better for dons to win it. Keeps freo, carlton, geelong in its traks from moving ahead of us
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #532 on: June 23, 2012, 10:06:28 PM »
Spose ur right! Why do I have that feeling next final we play whenever that is will be against the bombres....

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #533 on: June 23, 2012, 10:14:04 PM »
Mate I'm sitting here at a dinner watching the game with a couple of bombers supporters on the couch. The collingwood ferals are on the other side of the room gloating about todays win, anyway it was only. A half hour ago these supporters were giving it to their team yelling how poo they were and how so and so should be dropped. Now they're telling me how good they are and now they're going for % in last 10 mins. Total wanksticks mate

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #534 on: June 24, 2012, 01:53:10 AM »
The Bombers winning was probably the best result for us but now they are in the top 4 again their Veruca Salt supporters will carry on about winning the flag again  :sleep. We got ripped off playing Freo in the wet as it turned the game into a contested slog; we would've won easy on a dry day with a more open spread game.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #535 on: June 24, 2012, 04:04:59 AM »
Mate I'm sitting here at a dinner watching the game with a couple of bombers supporters on the couch. The collingwood ferals are on the other side of the room gloating about todays win, anyway it was only. A half hour ago these supporters were giving it to their team yelling how poo they were and how so and so should be dropped. Now they're telling me how good they are and now they're going for % in last 10 mins. Total wanksticks mate
I bet Reimers was their No.1 whipping boy followed closely by Hille?

I was too busy seeing the irony in McPhee and Jetta jumper-punching each other in the jaw off the ball right in front of umpire Bannister and no free was paid yet last week Batch gives a couple of soft taps to the upper arm of Cameron and was penalised. What happended to Giesch and his "stamping these things out" this weekend?! ::)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #536 on: June 24, 2012, 10:02:49 AM »
I bet Reimers was their No.1 whipping boy followed closely by Hille?

I was too busy seeing the irony in McPhee and Jetta jumper-punching each other in the jaw off the ball right in front of umpire Bannister and no free was paid yet last week Batch gives a couple of soft taps to the upper arm of Cameron and was penalised. What happended to Giesch and his "stamping these things out" this weekend?! ::)

Reimers was their number 1 target for sure "your a hack" "dont give him the ball" "useless" "dud"to which I said yeah maybe he should be dropped to which they replied he has just come back followed by hands on their heads (this was a pricesless veruca moment)
The other was Jetta, they were calling for him to be dropped, useless and had no balls

Priceless really

Glad they won anyway, it has given us an opportunity once again to get back towards finals contentions.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #537 on: June 24, 2012, 03:28:06 PM »
Giants kicked the first two goals although Melbourne responded with the next two. GWS up by a point. Go Giants  ;D.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #538 on: June 24, 2012, 03:54:44 PM »
Melbourne up by a goal at 1/4 time. 6.1 to 5.1. Clark 4 goals keeping the Dees' noses in front.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #539 on: June 24, 2012, 04:46:07 PM »
Dees up by 32 at half-time. The tough game in the wet against us may be taking it's toll on the Giants' young bodies.