Author Topic: Non-Richmond games 2012  (Read 67589 times)

dwaino

Re: Non-Richmond games 2012
« Reply #795 on: September 08, 2012, 10:28:40 PM »
I agree daniel, I feel a little better over the Freo losses.

Credit where it's due, Pav was amazing. Captain's knock  :cheers

Scarlett gone and many others retiring over the next few years, I think Geelong may remain competitive but their reign may be over.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #796 on: September 08, 2012, 10:44:10 PM »
Pav another 6 goals at the 'G. Geelong like us didn't respect Freo at the 'G and paid the price. Lyon will now feel vindicated jumping off the sinking Saints to Freo.

Geelong fought back to only lose by 16 points but even they can't get back from nearly 7 goals down at 1/4 time. Their era of dominance is drawing to a close. Scarlett will now retire and a couple of other older Cats will think about whether to go on. Even if they do the likes of Corey, Enright, Chapman, Pods and Josh Hunt are unlikely to be around in 2-3 years time. Then you have Bartel, Kelly and Johnson approaching 30 next year. The cliff-face is fast approaching for any side that will lose so many champion players.

The biggest thing to come out of tonight though is the flag is now for taking for Hawthorn with their bogey side knocked out.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #797 on: September 08, 2012, 11:16:04 PM »
Their delivery into the forward 50 is terrible. Kicking it to spots where fremanlte have an extra player. They been out marking them 2 on 1.

It's not just an extra player. Freo crams three quarters of their team into Geelong's forward 50 time and again. It's the same crap they did against us. There's just no way to get clean entry into the forward line against this congested mess. I wish the AFL would put a cap on the number of rotations and put an end once and for all to this Ross Lyon rugby rubbish.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #798 on: September 08, 2012, 11:43:32 PM »
Their delivery into the forward 50 is terrible. Kicking it to spots where fremanlte have an extra player. They been out marking them 2 on 1.

It's not just an extra player. Freo crams three quarters of their team into Geelong's forward 50 time and again. It's the same crap they did against us. There's just no way to get clean entry into the forward line against this congested mess. I wish the AFL would put a cap on the number of rotations and put an end once and for all to this Ross Lyon rugby rubbish.

Isnt theAFL looking at zoning rules like netball. Certain number of players have to stay in certain area's.

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #799 on: September 09, 2012, 12:06:24 AM »

Isnt theAFL looking at zoning rules like netball. Certain number of players have to stay in certain area's.

I certainly hope so, I haven't heard about it. But  :shh about the netball word if this is the case, otherwise the "leave the game alone" brigade will be up in arms about it.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #800 on: September 09, 2012, 12:41:00 AM »
Leave the game alone FFS :banghead

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #801 on: September 09, 2012, 12:47:11 AM »
Scarlett retires? Is the era over. I hope so. Time for us to take their place. :pray

Soon as Scarlo goes the era is officially over. Best FB ever, SOS included.

Back to being pussies.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #802 on: September 09, 2012, 01:08:14 AM »

I certainly hope so, I haven't heard about it. But  :shh about the netball word if this is the case, otherwise the "leave the game alone" brigade will be up in arms about it.

Adrain Anderson said something about it the other week when he appeared On The Couch as a way to cut down on numbers crowding around stoppages.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #803 on: September 09, 2012, 08:13:26 AM »
They were talking about having a certain number of players in each forward 50 for center bounces.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #804 on: September 09, 2012, 09:30:46 AM »

Scarlett gone and many others retiring over the next few years, I think Geelong may remain competitive but their reign may be over.

They have the top end talent to still make the finals but I can't see them winning the flag. I don't think they would of  beating the hawks if they made it through to play them. It now really is the Hawks premiership to lose.

Is anyone tipping Kangaroos for the upset this afternoon?

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #805 on: September 09, 2012, 11:42:38 AM »

To get within 10 goals of west coast? Nah not me

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #806 on: September 09, 2012, 11:58:01 AM »

You know what I love about last yesterdays results boys is that Nought will fancy themselves in another upset and at half time the Shinboner spirit will be there for all to see when the Eagles will be leading 12-8-80 to 2-5-17 on their way to a 15 goal plus win. :lol :rollin :lol

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #807 on: September 09, 2012, 12:34:34 PM »

You know what I love about last yesterdays results boys is that Nought will fancy themselves in another upset and at half time the Shinboner spirit will be there for all to see when the Eagles will be leading 12-8-80 to 2-5-17 on their way to a 15 goal plus win. :lol :rollin :lol

Yesss that's the spirit big man  :clapping.  C'mon eagles smash these pretenders

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #808 on: September 09, 2012, 01:06:11 PM »

Look at him gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Norf are crap.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #809 on: September 09, 2012, 03:31:43 PM »
Eagles with the first 4 goals. Edit: make that 5  :lol.

Thanks for making up the numbers North  :wallywink.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd